We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Refa said:

Also @EvanManManMan you're pushing Fable (probably town) today and me (definitely town), Omega (probably town), and Makaze (definitely town) tomorrow.  Also you were on the Snike wagon (which I would consider scum driven as well).

Kill is mafia in your scenario though.  Why does Mafia Kill, who has a hidden aspect to his role and also knows that there's a town Rolecop, ask to be rolecopped?

Yeah, I know me going back and forth on this slot has been obnoxious to read but I don't know.  This game is stressing me out like crazy.

Because a) he is bluffing and b) he doesn't think a rolecop exists. Also I asked him if he'd be okay with it, then he said go ahead. Not the same thing. He reacted as a townie would, it doesn't mean he would have done it himself.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre accusing me of providing an alternative WHEN IVE PUSHED REFA FOR 3 FUCKING DAYS

also, i tend to ignore a person when they willfully decide to be ignorant. all that reading and you somehow still cant figure out whats in front of you.

"tonally terrible xd"

Just now, Killthestory said:

youre accusing me of providing an alternative WHEN IVE PUSHED REFA FOR 3 FUCKING DAYS

also, i tend to ignore a person when they willfully decide to be ignorant. all that reading and you somehow still cant figure out whats in front of you.

"tonally terrible xd"

its ok bro

you're still really good and had me waffling multiple times

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Because a) he is bluffing and b) he doesn't think a rolecop exists. Also I asked him if he'd be okay with it, then he said go ahead. Not the same thing. He reacted as a townie would, it doesn't mean he would have done it himself.

I mean, Snike's role implies that there's a Town Rolecop and mafia would know that Snike is at least not mafia.  Why am I wrong about Evan?

Just now, Makaze said:

its ok bro

you're still really good and had me waffling multiple times

quoting in post

youre gonna lose us the game bcause you cant get ur head out of ur ass. every1 that knows me has cleared me. rolespec clears me. everything you have against me makes 0 sense

make an accusation against me and watch it crumble to dust. all you have now is "b-but my ego push." i dont want to fucking lose off your bullshit, dude. figure the fucking game out

15 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@Baldrick

Can you please post, without actually saying anything related to the gamestate, then not post again til I get back to you?

I'm not trying to condescend you or be offensive. I'll explain afterwards.

You have until I finish reading (which is longer than you'd think).

Just now, Refa said:

>Don't want to lose

>Votes me

Pick one.

nothin you said has made sense, and now youre tmi'ing on me that im a townie to push an obv!town. 

you let townies die from not claiming, you havent really pushed anything all game, and your content is lackluster and hasnt gone anywhere only to be hyped up as near clear townie.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

nothin you said has made sense, and now youre tmi'ing on me that im a townie to push an obv!town. 

you let townies die from not claiming, you havent really pushed anything all game, and your content is lackluster and hasnt gone anywhere only to be hyped up as near clear townie.

I don't think you've read the game if you're posting this. 

Just now, Fable said:

I don't think you've read the game if you're posting this. 

since ive joined the game refa has gone against town consensus on reads and has yet to actually have a successful push on any one of them. 

youre too stuck in what the game was to see what the game is now.

since ive joined the game refa has gone against town consensus on reads and has yet to actually have a successful push on any one of them. 

Yeah and those reads have been correct so like you're faulting Refa for other people not sheeping his correct reads? 

How has it not made sense?  Why would I need to push Evan as scum...

Dude, my thoughts were that the claim wouldn't make a difference.  This is so frustrating because you're pushing me on something you think you've caught but not realizing that it makes no sense for my role/how I handled it to be scum.  As ITP, I'd never claimed strongwilled.

I mislynched Arcanite, so I was definitely part of town consensus there.  I went against town consensus on D4 because I was sure that Snike was town, not because of my role but because of his play.  D5 doesn't matter because there was a confirmed scum.

Just now, Fable said:

Yeah and those reads have been correct so like you're faulting Refa for other people not sheeping his correct reads? 

scum often have correct reads that they don't push but throw out into the wind anyway. refa could have the worst reads in the world, or even the best, but i couldnt give a fuck. not one has been successfully pushed, and for all the credit refa has recieved this game, he should have been able to push at least one of em.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Kill.

What do you think of Evan? Also, keep cool.

Baldrick, nevermind. I thought we could majority lynch here. 

Refa, Kill is your first choice?

Fable, you're looking at me -> Kill at the moment?

fuck that im handing these guys scum on a silver plate

im being consistently ignored in my games for some reason, and at one point i am going to get seriously fucking frustrated.

Just now, Omega. said:

Refa, Kill is your first choice?

Fable, you're looking at me -> Kill at the moment?

No, Kill is not a choice (he's third from the bottom but that's not a choice).  Several things don't add up if he's scum, so I don't want to go there.  My first choice is Evan, and I'm not really confident on Baldrick but an SK!Evan flip would mean that I could see him being scum.

scum often have correct reads that they don't push but throw out into the wind anyway. refa could have the worst reads in the world, or even the best, but i couldnt give a fuck. not one has been successfully pushed, and for all the credit refa has recieved this game, he should have been able to push at least one of em.

You are literally wolf reading someone based on other players not voting with him, that makes zero sense. 

dude, i pushed my reads but got severe pushback from people i thought were obvious town.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

How has it not made sense?  Why would I need to push Evan as scum...

Dude, my thoughts were that the claim wouldn't make a difference.  This is so frustrating because you're pushing me on something you think you've caught but not realizing that it makes no sense for my role/how I handled it to be scum.  As ITP, I'd never claimed strongwilled.

I mislynched Arcanite, so I was definitely part of town consensus there.  I went against town consensus on D4 because I was sure that Snike was town, not because of my role but because of his play.  D5 doesn't matter because there was a confirmed scum.

why, why, why. you know who asks why? scum do. i don't give a fuck why, i give a fuck what you DID do.

it would have made all the difference. people arent stupid. a miller makes a lot of sense with a claimed rolecop, and here you are, not claiming. you have yet to provide a reasonable response except "nobody would care :[." apparently no one gives a fuck about my read on you, but you think im not pushing it?

whoa, you pushed a mislynch. impressive.

Why Kill is by far the most likely Mafia (using mechanics alone):

Mafia want to hard bus Athena. Why would they pick Athena and not Junko in this case? "Because he has the weakest power" may be tempting, but I strongly believe this is unlikely when even the Mafia do not know what his secondary power would be if the other co-networker surfaced. Mafia would NEVER sacrifice this potentially game changing reveal at the start.

So, they knew who both co-networkers were, and they decided to sacrifice one to gain the power on the other. Junko and Shinori pushes cases on them both, and the way they jumped off of the Kirsche wagon makes no sense to me now that I know that killing Kirsche instead would have granted Athena a new power. I think they were expecting a Kirsche lynch swing at the end and were going to save Athena instead afterward.

Then there's how Shinori reacted / dropped Athena and addressed Kirsche's claim. Make your own interpretation of whether this looks good or bad for Kill, when a) Shinori knows 100% that killing Kirsche gives Athena a new power, and b) they did not kill Kirsche that night after the claim, or any night after.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, Shinori said:

Also:

##Unvote

Since the Athena thing isn't going anywhere at the moment.  I still like that thing the best though.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, Zkirsche said:

god I leave to focus on my work thinking I didn't need to worry about this game and I'm getting turbo'd. Refa wtf are you doing man what inconsistencies are there in my posts? I'm the other co-networker btw.

Timestamps. Posted in this order with one post between. Does this mean anything to you?

On 4/16/2018 at 6:05 PM, Shinori said:

@Zkirsche Haven't you been defending Athena a bit?  Do you feel you are both town networkers?

Kirsche's target was fable unless there was some random redirect or Hijack? @Makaze

Shinori says this to Zkirsche. Never follows up on the question. Kirsche never responds, either.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:09 PM, Zkirsche said:

He could easily be lying it was less than like 4-5 hours into phase when I left and he hadn't claimed. Even if it gets him lynched later down the line it makes sense to make a claim that noone likes lynching. Look at how successful it has been!

Quoting this one because this is the thing that read really scummy to me at the time, caused my Kirsche vote, and still feels off.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:12 PM, Shinori said:

We don't have that much time to talk about networker suspicions, I was originally thinking 1 town 1 scum, but both are apparently my scum reads and I don't know how to take that.

Would rather lynch Eclipse > Junko though at the moment.

What's your Idea Snike?

This is... very bad, IMO.