We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Meh. I say lynch Gaius. Beyond that, Snike can now go too cuz he's insisting on this claim stuff and I'm down to get rid of him so I don't have to read it anymore. Plus, this 1v1 or whatever the hell it is can finally be resolved. My pool I posted earlier still stands as well.

Swag.

What are your thoughts on Walrein?  Still skimming but my gut is that Arc is town because I don't get why Scum!Arc presents no viable lynches from people on their wagon????

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Possible but not likely, I am a bad pocket as makaze said before most of my towncred comes from shinori and JB flipping so why target me instead of Refa or Balderick. Unless they intend to hit me because I was a possible pocket if I was there and a strongman if I wasn't, which wouldn't work unless he got confirmation on who his ability hit.

@athena_57 did you get a message saying your thing had been redirected n1 or did you only find out through claim?

Redirects are announced to my knowledge.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

What are your thoughts on Walrein?  Still skimming but my gut is that Arc is town because I don't get why Scum!Arc presents no viable lynches from people on their wagon????

Are you kidding?

One possible explanation is that he's trying to pocket everyone on his wagon.

Refa this kind of shit is making me doubt my townread on you.

Also couldn't you be their towncred snike, you got an item n1 which would make it illogical to chase more towncred unless they didn't want to get a buddy involved when it failed 

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

If you don't want him lynched, just vote elsewhere. That said, I think you may be being a bit paranoid and making too many judgements off little things.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Are you kidding?

One possible explanation is that he's trying to pocket everyone on his wagon.

Refa this kind of shit is making me doubt my townread on you.

This is Arcanite, a new player who's never been scum before.  I don't expect him to even think about stuff like that.  

That's fine, makes me less likely to get NK'd.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Also couldn't you be their towncred snike, you got an item n1 which would make it illogical to chase more towncred unless they didn't want to get a buddy involved when it failed 

I'm confused, can you rephrase this?

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

If you don't want him lynched, just vote elsewhere. That said, I think you may be being a bit paranoid and making too many judgements off little things.

Probably I don't know, I don't feel confident in any of these lynches lol.

Day 3.11
Arcanite (4): Refa, via, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Lord Gaius (3): Kaoz, Fable, Omega.
Mackc2 (2): SullyMcGully, athena_57
Killthestory (1): Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (1): Mackc2
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: Alette, Arcanite, Baldrick, Walrein

There are ~42.25 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

I think I'll just keep my vote here until Arcanite posts something more definitive, mafia sucks.

Refa too pure for this world

I think Arcanite is not Mafia, I still think that slot is ITP, and he can easily not care about Mafia because of it

dying on this hill until disproven

Just now, Omega. said:

I thought Kill and Makaze were going to thunderdome earlier, but then Kill came with the V read.

I was just as surprised as you.

I'm still down for that wagon TBH

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'm confused, can you rephrase this?

Snike is presenting the option that shinori gave me the item to get towncred when he claimed inventor, I am counter claiming that snike got an item thus he could make a claim to get shinori towncred, so why target me surely the mafia has better priorities than setting up double town cred unless a) they targeted kaoz anyway because there was the possibility of setting up a strongman on him 

B) They didn't want snike associated with shinori because they are both scum and if either of them flipped the claim would get the other killed 

@Makaze I don't know what you're getting at with the I don't the point. I was talking about shinori pocketing mack not the other way around.

And I've lost this post 2 times already.

Shinori targets kaoz

Shinori gets redirected to Mack. Mack gets the empower.

If/when Shinori is pushed, he claims inventor. I back him up, Mack backs him up. If they ask why Kaoz he replies it was to test for Mack's role.

Mack dies next night so the empower is neutralized (I don't know if that would be the case but I think it's possible).

Also, re: JB/Mack I don't think it's that cut and dry because the associations point was brought up multiple times by other people in thread like refa or myself.

@Omega wtf man

@Mackc2 There's no harm in more towncred. And you have yet to address the godfather problem.

Mack, I was hard townreading shinori the whole phase. Like, he was my strongest townread until end of day, right behind eclipse. That just doesn't make sense that they wouldn't want to associate with me.

Like if Shinori hadn't flipped and it was just BBM I think I would be the prime lynch target today.

Look snike I will accept that maybe this is a big misunderstanding between town, but I think it's unlikely, you will be my main scum read unless town wants to consolidate elsewhere because to me words can be faked so actions prove a lot more 

Where I'm at:

Wouldn't lynch walrein or mack

I'd put Gaius on the backburner in the hope that he can prove his role someday

I don't think both snike and kilsche can be town

Arcanite feels like antiheroes

Oh, alright. I buy that theory.

I think that Mack is 100% town, and the world where Shinori somehow contrives this situation instead of just giving the item to Mack directly seems like the silliest possible read.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Oh, alright. I buy that theory.

I think that Mack is 100% town, and the world where Shinori somehow contrives this situation instead of just giving the item to Mack directly seems like the silliest possible read.

Which one?

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Where I'm at:

Wouldn't lynch walrein or mack

I'd put Gaius on the backburner in the hope that he can prove his role someday

I don't think both snike and kilsche can be town

Arcanite feels like antiheroes

Can you explain the Walrein read again?  I don't remember catching it.

Do you think Gaius' role is obvious town?  Several people have mentioned that they could see it being a scum role, and I don't know.

What do you mean WRT Snike/Kirsche?

Arcanite was in Antiheroes?

I feel that Snike's defense being "but I would look bad" is not helpful because that is a WIFOM argument. What stands out to me is I think that Snike is caring way too much about looking bad and is hyper aware of how he looks because of things. There are lots of tonal things that bug me about him, and this is a good point from it.

Let's shift gears.

@Snike

I'd like to hear what's not so good about me.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

Which one?

Snike's theory about possible Shinori world.

Snike's defenses do not sway me but sometimes he makes rational arguments and this was one of them. The Shinori trying to pocket Mack one.

16 minutes ago, Snike said:

Mack dies next night so the empower is neutralized (I don't know if that would be the case but I think it's possible).

This line of reasoning reads genuine. Snike may just be bad at defenses.

Color coded PoE

Green = Have to be town
Yellowgreen = Strongly reads town
Blue = Mixed reasons/Inconclusive
Red = Everyone left

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))
Arcanite (replacing Weapons)
athena_57
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)
Fable
Kaoz (replacing Bibbon)
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)
Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)
Mackc2 (replacing Nightmare)
Omega (replacing Marth)
Refa
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)
Via
Walrein