• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i gave him distant def. Kets him survive red mages with enough allies nearby and kill them on counter! Celica for example. unless they run litrblade

+10 Celica [+Spd] (Ragnarok, Luna, Life and Death 3) +3/3/3/3 fails to one-hit kill Hector by 2 HP. A single stack of Ward Armor allows him to survive against +Atk.

Close Def also gives him +3 damage on his Bonfire, which can help push a few very close misses against bulky melee reds (Legendary Ike, Sigurd, and a few others) as well as help survive against Elincia and Caeda.

Honestly, it's not like it really matters in Voting Gauntlets.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I getting no colourless on Sigurd's team? I know at least one of my allies could give me a colourless, but I'm getting none! I've tried refreshing ten times and literally not a single colourless. I've given up and am using my own, but it's ridiculous how one colour is just not coming >.<

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Why am I getting no colourless on Sigurd's team? I know at least one of my allies could give me a colourless, but I'm getting none! I've tried refreshing ten times and literally not a single colourless. I've given up and am using my own, but it's ridiculous how one colour is just not coming >.<

Are you getting good variety of the other colors?

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Are you getting good variety of the other colors?

Yup, I have two friends giving me green and blue. Blue seems to be the dominant colour I'm getting.

Meanwhile I completed all the other colour quests, while blue was 0/5. Not bothered about it though as running a level 1 blue unit myself will lose me a grand sum of 50 points over 5 matches.

Granted I run a grey lead on my second account to help myself along with the quest.

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, I have two friends giving me green and blue. Blue seems to be the dominant colour I'm getting.

At least thats good, haha.

Are there any fellow Sigurd supporters in need of a green unit? I'm currently leading with Myrrh (+Def/-Spd)

Display Name: Lord Quan
ID: 4593120791

I tend to lead using units with mixed bulk and the ability to counterattack from both ranges during VGs. If needed, I can also set Hardin as lead.

0NXsh1w.png

Edited by Zhu Qiao

Welp. I missed every bonus hour by the looks of it. Unless Ole Ephraim gets a bonus just before I leave for work that is. I should have been able to get this most recent one, but I got distracted trying to hunt down some old images on my HD. Apparently I lost the file for the banner image I was looking for. That stinks. I've actually lost a lot of the banner images back when I used to use CS2 to make signature images. Well I suppose technically I still do, but I no longer haunt those signature contests on various forums and just do it irregularly when I want something specific.

Anyways, tangent aside, Colorless and to some extent green are the ones I am having the hardest time filling. Therefore I shall switch my lead to Female Grima with Drive Spd C and Drive Attack Seal.

Edited by Usana

For some reason, everyone on Team Ike seems to be going with red units. Not even Ikes, but Chroms, Marths and even a Cain. I just don't see the sense in it, unless those people just never switch up their leaders ever. Blues never showed for some reason, so I had to substitute my own to finish the quests. 

I think many people would profit from having the mode explained to them again.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

+10 Celica [+Spd] (Ragnarok, Luna, Life and Death 3) +3/3/3/3 fails to one-hit kill Hector by 2 HP. A single stack of Ward Armor allows him to survive against +Atk.

Close Def also gives him +3 damage on his Bonfire, which can help push a few very close misses against bulky melee reds (Legendary Ike, Sigurd, and a few others) as well as help survive against Elincia and Caeda.

Honestly, it's not like it really matters in Voting Gauntlets.

I run him in a mixed Team and mine is -HP. that Team is new and hasnt gotten all Tactic buffs yet. So far distant def helps more because he is the only one there running distant counter. Besides close def is taken by my beloved clair

1 minute ago, Lau said:

Will Marth and Hardin ever break out of same hell?

How's it going for the other matches?

Lyon seems to be losing a lot.

15 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Also, how come you don't do arena? You're only in tier 8. You get free rewards for doing so. 

Considering how Zelgius and Ike have the most points, I'm guessing this means there's a lot of Tellius popularity. Hopefully this means we get more Tellius units in the future. 

I just have never been interested in it. I don't ever play for more than 5 minutes at a time on the app so arena has just never been a thing I did.

I'm really hoping for more Tellius!

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Need more Dawn Brigade, Edward please come home. I'm bored of female swordies.

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Nah. Give me Zihark and Iliyana

This so much I love Zihark and Iliyana (I head cannon her as a type one diabetic like me) and I ship them as well:)  If they put Jill or Haar on the banner too I would cry because I would not have enough orbs to get all the copies I would want.

1 hour ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Every time I log in Ike is winning, haven't seen a bonus round at all, so I'm just going to save my flags for next round.  

Whenever I log on, I see Zelgius having a multiplier. I guess Ike is so much more popular that Zelgius needs a constant multiplier and still can't catch up. 

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I just have never been interested in it. I don't ever play for more than 5 minutes at a time on the app so arena has just never been a thing I did.

How will you fulfill the ambition of getting a +10 Micaiah if you can't even spend more than 5 minutes? Don't tell me you don't want to +10 her. 

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Need more Dawn Brigade, Edward please come home. I'm bored of female swordies.

Along with Zihark and they better powercreep Mia and Karla. I'm tired of overpowered sword girls too.