• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...How the hell is being glad someone got in a gauntlet rude?

Your "I don't care about Marth. Just be glad he got in a gauntlet," is rude the way you phrased it. What it implies is "oh, shut up and just be happy that he got to participate and don't complain that he's losing." If that's not how you meant it, then you would've worded it differently.

I'm sure you wouldn't like it if that guy replied with "I don't care about Ephraim. Just be glad he got to be in a gauntlet."

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Your "I don't care about Marth. Just be glad he got in a gauntlet," is rude the way you phrased it. What it implies is "oh, shut up and just be happy that he got to participate and don't complain that he's losing." If that's not how you meant it, then you would've worded it differently.

...I'm extremely confused. I don't see it this way at all. But oh well. Your opinion isn't changing anything anyway. You can see it the way you want, I'll see it how I see it. Won't make me start caring.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I'm extremely confused. I don't see it this way at all. But oh well. Your opinion isn't changing anything anyway. You can see it the way you want, I'll see it how I see it. Won't make me start caring.

Go ahead. Just don't go around complaining in the future when other people have issues with how you word things since you clearly don't want advice.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Go ahead. Just don't go around complaining in the future when other people have issues with how you word things since you clearly don't want advice.

...Where was anyone trying to give me advice on anything in here?

I can't help it if anyone has issues with something I say. That's their problem. I don't make decisions for them.

Edited by Anacybele

So I've caught a grand total of one hour of multiplier for the entire round. Well, bugger.

Fresh from a terrible GC result, hopefully this doesn't turn into my worst VG result yet.

12 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Poor Ephraim? What about poor Marth? He's losing to Hardin, one of the least developed villains in Fire Emblem. 

Woah wait a minute, Hardin is developed wonderfully especially since he is such an important character in the first game Shadow Dragon.  His fall and descent is one of the great tragedies in the entire franchise.   I mean other than Arvis I don't know if there is a better developed villain in the series.  

Anyways I guess I spoke too soon as it looks like Hardin will win something for once.  Speaking of Marth considering he should have been 2nd place male instead of Ephraim he better get a CYL version.  

7.5x multiplier for Lyon, wooo! See Lyon, you can beat Ephraim at something :) Even if it was through an admittedly BS, capricious mechanic

Can't say the same for Marth though. Dang, I was rooting for you guys, the multiplier really does giveth and taketh away. I really do hope that Marth gets another chance soon, poor guy doesn't deserve all the flak he gets from IS. When that time comes, I'll definitely hop on to his side from day 1.

So, anyone on team Sigurd, is he likely to get a win or not? If Marth's losing, might as well go with my second choice.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

So, anyone on team Sigurd, is he likely to get a win or not? If Marth's losing, might as well go with my second choice.

He’s got the multiplier right now, so Sigurd should pull through.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

He’s got the multiplier right now, so Sigurd should pull through.

Guess I know what my next team is going to be. Shame about Marth, though.

SIGURD COME PITY BREAK ME SOMEDAY DAMMIT

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All four results are basically set: Hardin, Sigurd, Lyon, Ike win.

Poor Marth. This might be more disappointing than Lyn's loss all that time ago. I've been silently hoping he could pull through. But I guess evil might triumph in that case... Bold Fighter OP.

I am pretty happy that Lyon still has a shot. Fingers crossed. Eirika's probably rooting for you.

Marth v. Hardin was the closest match of the first round with Team Marth only have 20% more participation than Team Hardin. Honestly no surprise if either side won.

But it looks like my predictions a few hours back were pretty spot on.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

#replacevotinggauntlets

The multiplier is stupid and has always been stupid.

the only time the multiplier worked well is when Gunnthrá kicked out Ike

Those 7.5x feathers will be so nice. Next round will be against the huge Ike army so the feathers will keep coming. 

I'll probably change Micaiah for Cordelia next round, she's still at +9 but the world needs to see how glorious she is.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The multiplier is stupid and has always been stupid.

the only time the multiplier worked well is when Gunnthrá kicked out Ike

Dammit Vax, even when it's in strikethrough it's things like this that weaken your stance.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Those 7.5x feathers will be so nice. Next round will be against the huge Ike army so the feathers will keep coming. 

I'll probably change Micaiah for Cordelia next round, she's still at +9 but the world needs to see how glorious she is.

Obligatory flags/feathers confusion post :D

somehow at rank 152 for Sigurd for now. Even if my finger accidentally pushed a button so i spent some flags earlier than i wanted to (and one was even on a non-multipkier hour)