Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

21 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I don't remember Gorf historically tunneling Ranmaru. Maybe he did? I can tell you that on our homesite, I don't think Ran EVER got mislynched and was almost always a top villa for most people.

@Elemina

Do you remember instances of Gorf shitting on you as a villager back on SWF?

Yes I do. One game I remember is the one with ASHEMU. OMG ASHEMU PLAYS HERE. In that game he did the same shit and I was thinking 'gdi gorf is on my ass again why does he do this evrytime i cry'. I don't remember much else from it though. OH YEAH I GOT KIDNAPPED. Anyway there are also other games, like the large where I pushed WEREKILL and gorf is like 'omg ran is scummy for pushing obv town werekill' AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD. 

26 minutes ago, SB. said:

The why is that I’m lazy and you haven’t been around while I have and I’ve been trying to sort other things and was fine with leaving it for now.

Where are you on Orihime/Shinori/Ichigo because that’s currently thread relevant

I’d guess Evan/Laser are fake reads for Ori but this is just gut for Laser.

Orihime is a weak scum read but from skimming she's not really helping me to be convinced out of it

Dunn is a hard read for me last game I saw him I thought he was scum for similar play here so I don't really know, game before that I null read Dunn as he always kinda plays in a lurker way

Shinori I think I have as slight town mostly because I like the reads, that's it. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Tell me why I'm scum again.

Just a tl;dr is fine.

And if you want an overreaction I can give you an overreaction.

Your openening gave me bad vibes. Your response to my initial post calling you out was scummy. You were overdefensive towards my vote which is scummy. You contradicted yourself in that post where you got overdefensive which isn't really scummy but is nagl. Your approach to this game is LAMIST which is scummy. And your push on Naana for posting one liners is scummy UNLESS Naana flips wolf in which i don't think you are scum with them because scum doesn't make bad pushes on other scum.

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

i posted it earlier - she was stilted in thread and asking questions she didnt follow up on

she ignored several posts regarding her but responded to others and it felt really, really awkward

Ok. I didn't read any of those posts and if you could quote them for me that would be fantastico.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Someone made a point about Shinori being relatively emotional - is this a crux of the argument against them? Seems that evan's been tunneling them for a hot minute and won't waiver

Refa or SB just made a comment in a post sometime recently that stated I do it as both town and scum.

Evan's been tunneling me since the first like 5 hours of the game starting initially based on an RVS vote that was 'strengthened' by the fact that he said 'my reaction/responses to him weren't good' but never actually expanded on what part of my reactions were bad or why it had scum intent behind it.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

This post is bad for multiple reasons

He was calling me scum. He was literally agreeing with you.

LITERALLY THAT POST WAS HIM AGREEING WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID.

6 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

fam stop spelling it NANA

it's not a tropical fruit

nah when I think NANA I think Nana and Popo (Ice Climbers in smash bros)

plus it's easier to spell too many a's 

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

My base thoughts right now is that if someone is refusing to say anything then you might as well get done with them.  The other slots I can comb over during the night. Other base assumptions based on what little I've seen? I dig SB for bringing up contention to the main wagon and being uneasy about it, because it's something I would especially do as town and often find myself in that position wrt inactive slots.

I'm fine with this position TBH.  Don't agree w/it personally because I think Marth is more likely to flip scum here, but I can see why Sub!You would think this.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

I think most of the votes that formed it with okay but it feels weird that we’re just kinda there with no input on the wagon whatsoever like 10 pages later.

I get that Marth hasn’t posted since then but its kinda yikes? Like part of me wants to unvote in spite of a strong scumread but I’m not sure if I’m overthinking it or where I’d go. I kind of just want Midwife dead and honestly I don’t think it’d suck any more than a town Marth flip.

I feel like several people have been like "Marth is not the play today".  It's enough backlash that I'm not super paranoid.  I'm worried that Marth will flip an obvious town role just because he wasn't around to claim, but I feel the same WRT Midwife so it's like...yeah.

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

my tone read on alpha is still p towny, and i think laserguy, refa and sb are pretty chillin slots for the moment. sb more than refa but theyre both doing p well, theyre at least putting effort to look good if theyre wolves

IDT either of us have problems with looking good (Joker) as wolves, so this is a weird reason to townread us.

Of course, I'd never claim Squirtle Squad as a wolf, that'd be fucked up.

1 minute ago, Animal Midwife said:

I'm not surprised to see a bandwagon on me. I actually deserve it this time. I can't keep up. Sorry guys. Any questions for me before I go?

why does your formatting make me want to gouge my own eyes out

Just now, Animal Midwife said:

I'm not surprised to see a bandwagon on me. I actually deserve it this time. I can't keep up. Sorry guys. Any questions for me before I go?

Claim?

@Shinori

Alright well I don't know Evan personally but if he's been tunneling you that hard I'm gonna assume that you two aren't aligned. I don't think most Wolves/Scum/PeopleNotTown really want to bus out of the gate unless they've got some masterplan, and frankly Evan does not strike me as a person who plays the long game at all. Do you agree or disagree? Do you think Evan is tunneling?

Just now, weinerboy said:

@Shinori

Alright well I don't know Evan personally but if he's been tunneling you that hard I'm gonna assume that you two aren't aligned. I don't think most Wolves/Scum/PeopleNotTown really want to bus out of the gate unless they've got some masterplan, and frankly Evan does not strike me as a person who plays the long game at all. Do you agree or disagree? Do you think Evan is tunneling?

I'm not tunneling. I just haven't read enough of the game to have other scumreads.

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Your openening gave me bad vibes. Your response to my initial post calling you out was scummy. You were overdefensive towards my vote which is scummy. You contradicted yourself in that post where you got overdefensive which isn't really scummy but is nagl. Your approach to this game is LAMIST which is scummy. And your push on Naana for posting one liners is scummy UNLESS Naana flips wolf in which i don't think you are scum with them because scum doesn't make bad pushes on other scum.

RVS is poor reasoning to hold a case this late into the day phase.  REsponse to you calling me scummy was me lulling at you I think? Until I got home and pointed out that your reasoning was bad and that you didn't expand on what I did that was scummy.  Could you link the contradiction?

My approach to this game hasn't been LAMIST, I'd need more description for that.  You also just keep misrepping my FUCKING ENTIRE NAANA CASE CAUSE YOU HAVENT READ THE FUCKING GAME.

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Ok. I didn't read any of those posts and if you could quote them for me that would be fantastico.

I literally brought up how I had to ask Naana like the same question about 5 times before she chose to answer me.  At that time she was doing nothing but shit posting in the thread and just 'existing' in the thread without giving content.  I've literalyl stated this multiple times but apparently you wanna say I'm only voting her for posting 1 liners. You and Ichigo both can't read this thread apparently.  However, your posts feel genuine, Ichigo's don't.