Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4814164

im yolo, id rather badtalk people who read me as scum because why entertain it

giphy.gif

im yolo, id rather try my best to let time mull this over and strike in a different way

trmp.gif

im yolo, i never acknowledge flipped scum but its not a scum tell if i do it, only if you do it

tenor.gif?itemid=5411071

im yoloswag! i flex, but as scum only if its not against my rolecop scummate!

I thought wolfy subbed out

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Naana said:

a b y s m a l 

Honestly, this post and recent ones from Naana make me laugh cuz in the back of my head I was thinking "what the fuck do I think of Red Ryu" and I honestly couldn't come up with an answer and yea it's not a good thing

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Thoughts on Naana agreeing w/ my thought on her bussing AM (discord version) then?

I think Naana's probably a villager and I have no issue with him or what he's doing thus far. Did you case her? If you did I'll go back and look at it.

Just now, Omega. said:

I think Naana's probably a villager and I have no issue with him or what he's doing thus far. Did you case her? If you did I'll go back and look at it.

Nope,  big meat of my post is mostly about Evan/Ichigo with a couple of other players sprinkled in there too

Careful thinking it's a bad wall though you might just give Donald Trump more ammunition to deport you

Honestly, Ranmaru is definitely a Jeb Bush kinda guy if I think about it. Makes a bunch of posts nobody will read then says "please clap" to try and get everyone's attention lmfao this game is baller

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

All this shit stupid and I think it's obv scum but no one believes.

I really hate to abuse self meta, but peep my iso in this game where I flip scum.  You'll see the difference here is night and day.

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

By the way can someone tell me if Shatt was pushing AM yesterday and how hard she was?

He p much pushed naana yesterday, Idr an AM push at all. 

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Nope,  big meat of my post is mostly about Evan/Ichigo with a couple of other players sprinkled in there too

Careful thinking it's a bad wall though you might just give Donald Trump more ammunition to deport you

OH SHIT. Are you saying you think Evan/Ichigo holds a wolf? Yeah, I'll take a look by the time I go to sleep tonight.

Just now, Omega. said:

OH SHIT. Are you saying you think Evan/Ichigo holds a wolf? Yeah, I'll take a look by the time I go to sleep tonight.

I backed off of Evan and put him down as non-issue cause I liked his interaction with Refa at the end. If he continues to be frozen then yeah that definitely might change

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

Evan's good when he's a villager and tries. I don't know what he's doing in this game. Strictly in my nullwolf pile unless/until he puts in work. Ichigo at least did something useful in voting Marth yesterday if Alpha Male is indeed right in them being v/w.

But he also tries as wolf

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

is it? can you like say something conclusive so we can clear or lynch you pls

lol pot calling the kettle african american?

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Iight bro if you wanna take an L in front of everyone here and get swagged on I'll be happy to oblige.

1. You deserved to get voted. You deserved to get shat on. You deserved to be assassinated. You deserved to die. The reasons for pushing Elemina are irrelevant because the crux of the ones you presented asserted that he had wolf equity. I can understand it being a jumping point to get the game going and make later reads, but you didn't state that in your initial push. It's NOT an easy or relatable thing to latch onto because most of the players in this game didn't know what I was talking about because they DIDN'T have the meta I did. Your shit doesn't even makes sense. I was shitting on you at the time, but later in the Day, I expressed doubt, and even voted away from you.

2. YOUR GARBAGEASS LOGIC THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

3. Lmao dude I've played with AM before. Her village and wolf meta is pretty similar. Be reactive and ask simple questions to get a handle on the game. I didn't much care about her for reasons I previously stated related to her being self-resolving and in favor of taking a shit on your orange AF face and wagoning Marth. If you want to spin it in a classic Trump fashion you can boyo, but the truth is evident.

4. It's not laughable. Elemina should, OBJECTIVELY, be the EASIEST read for you in this game? Why? Because dozens of games, and fucking YEARS of experience in doing so. It's like, how can you fuck that up? How? It was ridiculous, so yes I pushed you, especially when I know you have villagery AF tone as a wolf. I did look elsewhere and wavered on you, I made reads, my dayplay was fine.

5. I already told you my focus was elsewhere. I DID ask Ran about his meta with you and I moved on from your wagon by the end of the Day. I just would've kept shitting on you if I were a wolf here.

1 im sorry i didnt realize youve regressed in play and are in need of spoonfeeding. do you honestly need to be explicitly told that reads are not things that are necessarily set in stone and that can change? so because you dont pay attention to peoples reasons for reading people when they have a read you disagree with, ill reiterate them: in a gross generalization, i thought his questioneering felt disingenuous and that there was no umph to his playing, no discourse his questioning followed, that they led to dead ends. is that familiar? because you actually said that that was his scum meta for when he would try playing his scum game, and that hed fall apart. do you really think id take 4-5 hrs of gameplay and ride it until the end of the Day? did you not have any sort of thought that i may be interested in how things would come after they

2. bro you seem incapable of depth this game. did your play regress in the past couple of years or are you scum?

3. clearly the truth isnt evident because there are a group of people who can see through your bullshit. the meta youre presenting is definitely not corroborated by anybody whos said they have meta history with am though so theres that. aside from that itd be a mistake to try and play the wifom for "why you ignored am" but its easy af to fill in the details for that posthumously so w.e. thats up to the people to decide whether to buy what youre selling here

4 + 5. bro look at my meta since apparently thats the crux of arguments. according to the lady herself, i NEVER get a proper initial read on elemina. i dont really expect you to remember that but i do expect you to accept that when its presented so its a bit of a moot point, but again, just look at how you describe ran's scum meta. is that not what i was interpreting when i was making the elemina push, what you describe as her scum meta, especially with 4 hrs into the game? is eleminas scum game actually so trash that she cant hold a front for four hours (serious question)?

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Fun fact: I'm latino. LMAO Gorf gonna try deport me

i want you here legally. well accept you if you come...

...legally

if not your fuckin kids are mine punk GIMME GIMME GIMME!

in all seriousness tho latinos4trump are the real deal in the 305. news just doesnt cover it cuz its against the liberal agenda #fakenews

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3046 to #3073

Omega. (4): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (1): Naana
Not voting (8): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 45h27m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

How do you all post so much in such little time? This game is becoming a bit overwhelming, and I feel I'm not doing us justice by just coming in at random times. But, as the posts become less frequent with fewer people, I'll be more useful. I'm going to look at who had interactions with AM. @Orihime I remember you saying you could meta read her, but you didn't vote her. What is your reaction to her flipping scum?