Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

yeah but as a v she would try to leave some reads

I can get why she wouldn't if she hasn't successfully read through the thread.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Glad to slap Refa on the Can Live List.

I'd rather be on the Charmander Cabal's Can Die list TBH.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

im going to spam you if you dont acknowledge me

Holy shit, I missed your post sorry lol.

I think as scum, AM would claim a power role or produce some unconvincing reads if they were genuinely trying to survive.

6 hours ago, Refa said:

Actually maybe Gorf wasn't such a bad vote lol, his reasoning for scumreading Animal Midwife seems kind of shoddy to me.  I get that AM's early content was shoddy but it feels like you're spending more time arguing against Orihime's TR than pushing your scumread on the slot.

Not sure about Elemina's catch up post.  I definitely don't agree with the Naana/Via reads.  I can get Elemina's logic behind these reads and I might be wrong on Naana, definitely sure that Via's slot is town though.  I can see why Elemina would think Alpha Male is active lurking but don't understand why Scum!AM needs to be voting Elemina in this situation when a fuckton of people have scumread Naana up to this point.  Orihime scumread also seems thrown there with little connection to the other reads, which seems weird to me considering Elemina was like "IM SURE IVE CAUGHT ALL FOUR OF THE SCUM".  Sidenote @Elemina Why do you think there's only four scum?  I'm expecting five.  There's a lot of null reads but I remember Elemina doing that in previous games, so not holding that against the slot.  Overall I'd say the slot is town (it does read like he felt like he caught something, and is pushing off of the assumption that Naana is scum) but I don't like any of the scumreads.  @Omega. You said Elemina is obvious town, do you think this makes sense coming from Town!Him?  Also while we're at it, can you explain the Alpha Male read?  Why are Alpha Male/Gorf not scum/scum?  I feel like you actually explained the last one but I forgot and I'm lazy.

@Magnificence Incarnate Your catchup post was weaaaaaaaak.  Your Dyachei and Naana reads seem at odd with each other.  Why is Orihime scum, I don't get where you're coming from on this one.  I can see why Town!Orihime would be frustrated here when she's townreading the two main wagons.  It reads differently to me than the last game where she didn't support the main (mislynch) wagons but never tried to argue against them.  Your Shinori meta seems hilariously wrong to me.  He's frozen as scum?  Shinori?  Are we talking about the same guy here?  @Shinori Back me up here and tell this guy that you're better than that as scum. =)

@JohnCarter Hey, can you discuss your Elemina read in more detail because I'm not sure about this slot.

@SB. What are your scumreads BTW?  Want to compare shit w/you.  I'm primarily bothered by Yolo/Dyachei (and Dyachei, paranoid of Gorf/Elemina (overall I'd say they make more sense as town but there are some weird plays that don't sit right w/me), and uh have no other noteworthy scum reads lol.

Earlier on I disliked his line of questioning, with lack of follow up or actual relevance to progression. Later he said it was just to prompt discussion, which is whatever. His big catchup like 14(?) hours ago didn't seem worth it, and then the doodette has a list of like 20 town and 4 scum when i asked him. to which he said he was confident in his reads. 

so still a scum read from me

6 hours ago, dyachei said:

i dont believe theres a single person townreading me. i wonder what that says

current working list

town
Donald trump
jc
shatt

town lean
ele
alpha
laser
SB.
ori
shin?

null
evan
ryan
MI
ichigo
manti
mello
moon
omega
refs
ryker
fable
red ryu

scum lean
naana

scum
AM

is that in order, specifically the null section?

7 minutes ago, Refa said:

What does that accomplish as scum though?  There's no hope of swinging the wagon around (even my unvote was just more to express frustration at this situation), so I don't get what Scum!Animal is doing here.

She's at the point where she is highly likely to die, so she becomes present while not really posting content but just saying "I'm lost right now". To me it seems more salvaging her slot while she can due to inability to follow through as scum, not so much that she is doing this on purpose. This is just the result of not being able to be present. 

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I can get why she wouldn't if she hasn't successfully read through the thread.

I'd rather be on the Charmander Cabal's Can Die list TBH.

Holy shit, I missed your post sorry lol.

I think as scum, AM would claim a power role or produce some unconvincing reads if they were genuinely trying to survive.

cant fight the pr claiming bit but the thing about making reads is it means you have to talk about things that have been happening in the game. and i believe animal when he says he hasnt really been keeping up. so what, as scum hes supposed to throw a few townies and a buddy into the mix of people he has scumreads on and a bunch of townies and a buddy into townreads? what if he has to substantiate them? boom more caughtness. what hes doing is THE SAFEST way of trying to fight to live: exist and stir the wifom pot with your presence.

5 hours ago, Orihime said:

You're capable enough that you shouldn't need my help defending you. I don't really townread you infact I have a light sr on you because your solving just doesn't feel the same I don't get that same goofy smile I got last game. I just gave you a D1 pass for the most part

remember this if ele flips W

39 minutes ago, Naana said:

oh please.  I've been preparing to switch to am for hours.  I have played with her enough to know when she is scum getting rung up at eod.

So this has some merit because of a quote a few down but:

3 hours ago, Naana said:

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

3 hours ago, Naana said:

@Animal Midwife vote MI

This combo of posts is really weird.

2 hours ago, Naana said:

fr though, Animal Midwife is actually frozen.  I been pushing shit and very active, yet I'm still the leading wagon.  Why not Animal?  I fear you've been tunneled since I mis-meta read you as someone else.

2 hours ago, Naana said:

This being Animal's last post is really not a good look.  uggghhhh

This makes the first quote have some merit but I don't quite get the feeling that Naana was defintely gonna swap like they seem to make it seem.  they actually hardly comment on AM really.  These 2 posts were probably the biggest parts of it.

Votals
(11) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, LaserGuy, weinerboy, Naana, SB., Shinori, Alpha Male, Elemina
(4) Magnificence Incarnate: Omega., Orihime, Refa, Ichigo
(3) Naanamoonbird, manti, Red Ryu
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) IchigoEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(1) Omega.: Shattiel
(1) Red RyuMello

(1) Not Voting: Fable

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomized between the tied wagons.You have ~1 hour until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT.

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Earlier on I disliked his line of questioning, with lack of follow up or actual relevance to progression. Later he said it was just to prompt discussion, which is whatever. His big catchup like 14(?) hours ago didn't seem worth it, and then the doodette has a list of like 20 town and 4 scum when i asked him. to which he said he was confident in his reads. 

so still a scum read from me

Question for you: What is the motive for my questioning as scum, and as town? Tell me which questions you disliked and I can EXPLAIN to you why I asked them. 

what are your four scum reads besides me again?

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

cant fight the pr claiming bit but the thing about making reads is it means you have to talk about things that have been happening in the game. and i believe animal when he says he hasnt really been keeping up. so what, as scum hes supposed to throw a few townies and a buddy into the mix of people he has scumreads on and a bunch of townies and a buddy into townreads? what if he has to substantiate them? boom more caughtness. what hes doing is THE SAFEST way of trying to fight to live: exist and stir the wifom pot with your presence.

Yeah, maybe I'm being dumb here.

##Unvote

##Vote: Animal Midlife

@Shinori Might sheep that on a scum flip.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

@RefaOh yeah btw. I totally freeze as scum! I defintely don't fight back and sling mud sometimes.  Remember cuphead? I super froze in that one. Right @Magnificence Incarnate

I think that's part of why I was bothered by Marth, felt like he was forcing a townread on you.  I don't know why he'd need to do it as scum, though, so I didn't really push it because I wanted to see his reply on that front.

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Question for you: What is the motive for my questioning as scum, and as town? Tell me which questions you disliked and I can EXPLAIN to you why I asked them. 

what are your four scum reads besides me again?

I think i've answered this direct question from you at least twice now. Questioning to 'generate discussion' is the easiest thing in the world to do as wolf, and such a lack of (admitted) follow-up means that's all you were really doing it for. I didn't dislike the questions, but there was really no point in any of them.

I was at you am mello MI  with ori/ichigo/viastra pre sub