Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omega’s vote and push on Donald makes sense to me and I think Donand gave a good response. 

I agree with Omega he jumped the gun and not that out of the ordinary for elindina. But I get where Donald was coming from given his response is reasonable despite me not agreeing with it.

I’m not liking Naana’s reaction to pressure and lashing out to call out accusers as scum. Wasn’t liking earlier stuff either.

still trying to get a grip on this.

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

answered this a few posts later but mi and yolo most likely

Not feeling yoloscum here.

mostly from him calling out Gorf seems genuine.

what about it looks really bad?

Just now, Red Ryu said:

Not feeling yoloscum here.

mostly from him calling out Gorf seems genuine.

what about it looks really bad?

i feel like hes kind of just going through the motions.

i think gorf is pretty towny and this wagon popped up to counter both my scum reads. i think AM is being spared by this.

4 hours ago, Naana said:

I didn't really care what the reason was tbh, just the fact that it's there.  I do like interacting with you and your questioning of my wagon, but I'm not going to fool myself into switching my read just yet.  Since you are here I probs won't push you though because that's effort that I've already wasted enough of today.  @evan

Ok

@Refa Scumreads this game are kind of hard. Aside from Marth who I'd feel good about lynching, I think people that bother me are Orihime and Moon from memory?

Orihime I guess feels like they're active lurking. Their post streaks haven't really accomplished anything in a while and it feels like they're making posts for the sake of it (to look productive) rather than proactively pushing things. The biggest part that bugged me was when they randomly busted out some VCA while under pressure but VCA feels like something that'd be easy to fake as scum and honestly I didn't even get a good feeling from it. 

I didn't think Moon looked great in their last streak of posts. I couldn't really follow what they were trying to do with their pushes (as in, I didn't even know who they were really after by the end of it) which is kind of crazy? This is a softer read than Marth and Orihime though.

Omega is kind of floating in the middle now as his recent posts have been better and I'm not comfortable with Gorf's lynch because I think his reaction to Elemina when explained is reasonable. I feel like I have to be missing something with all of the suspicions there but at worst I'd look at him again tomorrow.

Small shoutout to Ichigo because the Omega flashwagon seemed kinda weird but I'm townreading everyone else on it and I'd kind of expect him to get more attention from people if he was scum but he's kinda just there. Not a strong read but it bothers me a bit.

##Unvote

Need to figure out where to put this with wagons how they are.

2 hours ago, dyachei said:

i dont believe theres a single person townreading me. i wonder what that says

current working list

town
Donald trump
jc
shatt

town lean
ele
alpha
laser
SB.
ori
shin?

null
evan
ryan
MI
ichigo
manti
mello
moon
omega
refs
ryker
fable
red ryu

scum lean
naana

scum
AM

Only two scum reads :eek:

Out of existing wagons I would consolidate on Midwife if we needed hammer but ##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate because honestly I don't feel that strongly about any of the wagons flipping scum?

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Out of existing wagons I would consolidate on Midwife if we needed hammer but ##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate because honestly I don't feel that strongly about any of the wagons flipping scum?

I like this post. You can be town

Do you have a read on me?

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I like this post. You can be town

Do you have a read on me?

I had like .1% of a townread from your early posts but idk how to parse your content when you’ve skipped so much shit.

5 minutes ago, SB. said:

@Refa Scumreads this game are kind of hard. Aside from Marth who I'd feel good about lynching, I think people that bother me are Orihime and Moon from memory?

Orihime I guess feels like they're active lurking. Their post streaks haven't really accomplished anything in a while and it feels like they're making posts for the sake of it (to look productive) rather than proactively pushing things. The biggest part that bugged me was when they randomly busted out some VCA while under pressure but VCA feels like something that'd be easy to fake as scum and honestly I didn't even get a good feeling from it. 

I didn't think Moon looked great in their last streak of posts. I couldn't really follow what they were trying to do with their pushes (as in, I didn't even know who they were really after by the end of it) which is kind of crazy? This is a softer read than Marth and Orihime though.

Omega is kind of floating in the middle now as his recent posts have been better and I'm not comfortable with Gorf's lynch because I think his reaction to Elemina when explained is reasonable. I feel like I have to be missing something with all of the suspicions there but at worst I'd look at him again tomorrow.

Small shoutout to Ichigo because the Omega flashwagon seemed kinda weird but I'm townreading everyone else on it and I'd kind of expect him to get more attention from people if he was scum but he's kinda just there. Not a strong read but it bothers me a bit.

##Unvote

Need to figure out where to put this with wagons how they are.

How do you think Orihime's play compares to last game?  I agree that they haven't pushed things but it seems weird to me that Scum!Orihime just defends the biggest wagons without actually pushing anyone considering her play last game.  NGL, I don't remember any VCA though whoops.

I don't remember any of Moon's posts either.  What don't you feel great about?

Most uncomfortable thing about Omega isn't even his own content but how many people are saying "he's not the play today".  I legitimately think the slot is town, but it's weird for a town slot under fire to get so many free passes like that.  Not sure what to make of that.

Ichigo was pretty forgettable but I remember him making a hipster case that I thought was more likely to come from town.  I want more out of this slot, though.

Two scumreads D1 is fine TBH.  I'm more bothered by the fact that they're both the biggest wagons.

28 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Reading recent stuff i’m not interested in a Gorf wagon.

Vote: Naana

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler