Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

Ok, as for scumreads:

Fable - I spoke about Fable on the previous post. " Also, I agree with that read on Fable. Yes, I also don't like how he's been insisting on Makaze and voted for him since early D1. He seems to have opinions on other people but makes no effort to scumhunt or ask them questions (I think he asked Mack a question before but regardless they didnt commit to their other reads). I dont really see much productivity from lynching him now though compared to other players who have more presence within the game. "

Mack - Weak presence, doesn't seem to get anywhere with his votes and questions, suddenly switched his vote to Fenrir as soon as Makaze pressed him for the reasons why he was voting Evan, now I have no idea what they're doing. I think his Evan vote might've been opportunistic and that his switch to Fenrir looks the same way. If he had a previous scumread on Fenrir, why did he take so long to vote him? tl;dr Makaze pressed him for his reads on Ewan, he provided none and instead chose to sheep an easy wagon.

Satsuma - Not really a fan of his lack of commitment to scumhunting, not really a fan of his "I prefer voting player X than Y because we'll get more reads from lynching X" because in a vaccuum that's bad, we vote people for being scummy first then for reads later. Yes, I know I used a similar logic when speaking about Fable, but it's because I only have a minor scumread on him (his content is hard to read as far as alignment goes). He needed to be pressed in order to vote for Athena, who he had snipped before but didn't commit to asking him questions or even remotely pressing him despite saying he'd be up to lynching the later. I still got  nothing conclusive on him, so I'm unsure if this is reason enough to lynch.

Yeah, in the end I really don't know and I am satisfied with lynching Athena.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are on a really bad track right now.

The thread has literally just been picking on lhf all day with no substance behind it, that goes for both me and satsuma. 

People need to be here right now so we can turn this around. 

11 minutes ago, Fable said:

If people don't want mak can we at least CFD Evan?

##Vote: @EvanManManMan

That won't happen this Day.

Who else would you like to lynch, from the most likely candidates to get to the guillotine?

There's a post where Bartozio votes Fable because "Fables cases feel like stuff he could have made at anytime," which I don't like considering that I can recall Bartozio being one of Fable's defenders with regards to Fable's lack of content earlier Day 1. I also think Makaze's theory that Athena is town trying new things out is possible, particular as an explanation for why town!Athena would suddenly vote Xnad.

@athena_57: "You appear to prefer other ways of breaking out of RVS, but do you think reaching in order to generate responses is inherently scummy or just a difference in playstyle?" 

My inclination is to say that it's scummy, but your bringing this up makes me want to go back and weigh the odds it's playstyle

suddenly 15 minutes to dl and im walking to dnd and typing on comp oh boy

Page 12 (after my initial post):

15 hours ago, XnadrojX said:

wow Zeonth completely ignoring anything related to me in any way :(

Fable there's literally one person actively voting you (the rest are kinda sheeping), calm down and please don't rage quit.

Zeonth does raise some points against Mackc2, my read on that slot's moving back down to null-ish.

*Xand drops Mack down to null read. Does this mean you had him at a town lean before my post?

7 hours ago, Rapier said:
16 hours ago, Zeonth said:

*Rapier lynches Athena for “setting people up for faulty reasoning” then provides faulty reasoning about him in the same post.

What faulty reasoning are you talking about? You didn't expand enough on this for me to properly reply and justify my past stance.

"4 is death. Which is a number associated to those who bring death. Namely, scums who kill people each Night Phase. Sounds familiar? Yeah, calling it: Athena, Makaze and Bartozio as a scum family (look how Athena tried to set up Bartozio as opposite to his alignment and thus disassociate from him!)"
Page 13:

*I assume this is a joke, in hindsight, but this was a post that I felt was unnecessary to include right after saying you’re lynching for “faulty reasoning.”

4 hours ago, Makaze said:

I just ISO'd Mackc2 to get some context and with the stuff Zeonth pointed out and the way he has responded to me, I don't feel like he is doing it intentionally. Posts like this don't read as scum motivated to me (especially given the lack of prodding between the posts to cause the change):

19 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Call it a gut feeling but something is tonally off about Bartozio's responses, I can't quite figure out what it is though. I need a bit of time to re-evaluate my reads and see if they are still valid 

18 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I feel like Xan vs Bart is town vs town, I feel if one of them where mafia they would have tried to back down by now especially since their interactions haven't drawn any extra votes their way or started any wagons. 

I'm officially dropping my suspicion until further notice.

*First, do these two example posts not contradict each other? First Mack says Bartozio feels off, then he changes to seeing him as town vs town against Xand. Can you provide more reasoning behind your change or was it only because of the no new lynch adds?

Makaze, why do you drop your suspicion here? For his change of reads?

Xand, assuming you really did become more suspicious of Mack after my post, why so?

For both Makaze and Xand, why do you both draw different conclusions from what was pulled from my posts about Mack?

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

That won't happen this Day.

Who else would you like to lynch, from the most likely candidates to get to the guillotine?

It's satsuma and athena right now and I don't like either of those choices. 

2 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

That thing with needing 2/3 of the votes for a lynch

I would support a soysoy lynch currently so I will

##Vote: @SatsumaFSoysoy

Not true.

" The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. 2/3rd hammers and ends phase early. "

You need 2/3 of votes to hammer. Majority of votes lynch.

Maybe i'm just dumb @Bartozio but what makes fable scummy for not wanting post until later?If  you're correct then all I get is that fable is lazy but that doesn't mean he's scummy. Not sure if you can answer since you may be asleep but if not please answer. Also, how has nadraj been focusing on other things as well as responding to you? He's mentioned other stuff but it's not been very much such as saying the stuff on satsuma was good and asking zeonth something. IfAlso his comment about nadraj "swinging over" to scum next day strikes me as a way to vote nadraj again if he needs to. Rest of your post is meh. Kind of vague for most of your reads but such is the nature of list posts I suppose.

Moving onto Evan, Rapier's case is hot trash for jokes??? Also idk what he means about nadraj saying no? Nadraj asked athena for some topics to talk about nadraj gave his thoughts on the topic? Also his fable case seems kind of reachy to me. Maybe it's just me but "why are you obsessed with me" implicates that fable wants to know why makaze is voting for fable. This implication seemed obvious to me so that's why I find it a bit reachy but perhaps i'm just too smart see things differently.  I think Makaze just voted fable with nothing said so I could see why fable would react in a more sarcastic way? It's hard to explain to me His quip about satsuma is definitely bad though. I don't see how asking someone why they're tunneling on X is defensive of X. It just means that you think their tunneling may be scummy and i'm guessing satsuma wanted elaboration on why makaze was so fixated. I get the impression that evan was rushed but even so he's still scummy imo. Even if you interpret the fable case differently, his rapier,nadraj, and satsuma stuff is objectvely bad

okay just saw 15 minutes to deadline so posting now but bart and evan should be looked at more IMO. 

Inclined to agree though that the sats wagon; while it may flip scum seems like a very easy push to be had. If it flips villager; look for at least 1, likely 2 scum on that wagon.