Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

I'd play both if I had the chance or ability, but I'll probably do the Lunaris PME because I actually know something about it.

WYR have to escape from a spaceship reentering orbit the wrong way, or an underwater base about to self-destruct?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I guess the underwater base?

I forgot the name of it, but I heard there was a clever video game where a young girl is trapped on a spaceship that I guess is full of aliens or something trying to kill her. You don’t play as this girl though. Instead, you play as a mission control person and have to speak into a microphone telling her what to do so she doesn’t get killed.

So anyway, WYR try playing that game or something else? 

(If someone knows the name of that game, I’d like to hear it)

@SMEDIA: That was Enemy Zero IIRC, and I've played a couple hours of it on the Sega Saturn. I had to choose between that and Shenmue, and the latter won out (anyone familiar with that game will tell you they liked it).

If I have to choose between replaying it (E0) and choosing another game, I'd go choose another game.

WYR have chili with beans or without?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

@SMEDIA: That was Enemy Zero IIRC, and I've played a couple hours of it on the Sega Saturn. I had to choose between that and Shenmue, and the latter won out (anyone familiar with that game will tell you they liked it).

If I have to choose between replaying it (E0) and choosing another game, I'd go choose another game.

WYR have chili with beans or without?

Id rather have chili with beans.

WYR be friends with a coke head that’s a very interesting/intellectual conversationalist, or a pot head that is absolutely hilarious?

Ugh why must I be the one to answer this question. The latter. It has happened before. And I will never shoplift.

WYR cosplay as a well known character or an obscure one?

Play dominoes for fun with someone I'm evenly matched with. I haven't played the game in years, so it may be best to play with someone who's equally clueless but willing to look at the rules. That, and I'd rather not gamble with anything or anyone, especially with someone who may be unpredictable.

WYR make makeshift clothes out of some curtains or a canvas sack?

Curtains. They come in different colors and patterns, should be able to find some cool ones.

WYR work at a concession stand at a sports game or be the announcer at said sports game?