Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

2 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

That, and if they s*xually harassed puppies... All I can say is that they'd better have their funeral planned out, because those animal lovers won't be showing them any mercy.

OH GOD I meant humans. That would be a major sicko. But on the other hand, sexual harassment is just verbal basically? Most of the time? So...yeah. Not as bad as what they could be doing.

Photo of me doing an iconic pose.

WYR let the Jehovah's Witnesses into your home or listen to Westboro Baptist Church preach for an hour?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latter. I'll bring earphones and my Bible and just read that the whole time.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

OH GOD I meant humans. That would be a major sicko. But on the other hand, sexual harassment is just verbal basically? Most of the time? So...yeah. Not as bad as what they could be doing.

So... they'd constantly be calling the dog a b*tch?

WYR be caught in Thanos' Snap or the laser beams in Smash ultimate?

I eat Master Hand for breakfast (and so has anyone who's ever beaten Super Smash Bros Classic mode), and I've beaten the Subspace Emissary mode before, so this winged fellow will probably just be a more insane version of Tabuu.

WYR be an assist trophy or an echo fighter?

Poland. I'd rather be a butt monkey than a monster.

WYR have a slow but powerful special attack or a fast but weak one?

Fast, but weak. At least you'll be able to hit with it since your opponent will never see it coming and / or would be too slow to dodge it.
And you know what they say, if you can damage something, you can kill it, no matter how many times you need to hit it.

WYR be a genius in one thing and suck at everything else or be moderately good at everything, but excel in nothing in particular?

Edited by DragonFlames

Depends on what I can be a genius at; if I get to choose, then I’ll pick that.

WYR get your ass kicked repeatedly playing video games with a five year old, or decidedly beat someone at that same game that’s your age?

Milk Duds. I'm not the biggest fan of candy corn.

WYR share your voice or your picture with a random person online?

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Since I don't know what Panda Express is and I was at a Burger King last week... I'll pick the Panda, please.

WYR have a thousand dollars that are fake or one dollar that is real?

Panda Express is a Chinese food restaurant.

I’ll gamble with a fake $1000, I’m sure I can find someplace to spend it.

WYR get drunk off rum or tequila?

Garon. I'll bring a sword along to have weapon triangle advantage. I also won't have to deal with only being able to hurt him every fourth attack/turn.

WYR live on a world with a troubled history but a hopeful future, or a peaceful one that will be destroyed sometime in the future?

Troubled history but hopeful future.

WYR live in a world with giant titan things, or live in a world that IS a giant titan thing?

So basically Shadow of the Colossus or Attack on Titan vs Xenoblade.

I'd rather live on a giant titan thing. There was this really cool episode in Digimon Data Squad (or Savers in Japanese) where they went to a city that was on the back of a giant turtle creature. Since then, I have been fascinated with the idea of living on (and in consequence with) another living being that's much, much larger than myself.

WYR make a trip to the ocean or the mountains?