Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill Bill. I don't know how to hack, but if I kill Bill, great. If I die, at least it will be a quick and over-the-top death.

WYR go bowling or play mini-golf?

Memeologist because I have no life.

WYR watch all your family die in front of you and there's nothing you can do, OR slowly Be torchered to death over the course of a year

Edited by Robin126

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza but I hate spaghetti so pineapple pizza.

WYR act in a movie that does poorly at the box office or act in a movie that does good at the box office but is terrible and cringy in general (like Twilight)?

Build an overly complex table. You can't blame someone for trying to combine a dinner table with cupholders, phone/laptop chargers, air hockey, billiards, ping pong, a DnD setup, a television, a Rube Goldberg device for bringing dishes into the dishwasher...

WYR have to go through a long, boring speech filled with exposition, or be thrown into the fray without any context at all?

As someone who doesn't take risks at all, I would still rather be thrown in with no context at all.

WYR be paralyzed a leg or an arm? The minimum lengthy of paralysis is the size of your hand.

Teen pregnancy

WYR to a free/cheap concert where all of the bands play shitty to decent covers of other bands’ songs, or pay a lot of money to go to a real concert where each band plays their own songs?

There were some Saturday nights where I had to work, and there's a place close by that has a band play songs every Saturday night. The place is half a mile or so from where I work, but the music is loud enough to point where I can still make it out. So technically, I got into a concert for free without actually going to a concert. Anyway, I choose the former option.

WYR have the power to levitate but only when you're sitting in a chair or the power to turn invisible but only when your eyes are closed?

Levitate when I'm sitting in a chair. That way, I can pretend that I'm driving an invisible car, or even the invisible jet.

WYR own a lightsaber or a sonic screwdriver?