Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobo. They could help me see life from a different perspective, and depending on their spending habits, I could slowly help them out of poverty if they prove they can use money wisely.

WYR temporarily be frozen in ice or turned into a statue?

The latter. It'll make my friends worry for me, so I'll know who my friends are, it'll make my enemies happy, and it would either make me not go to school or stay in the hospital instead of going to America again. Everybody wins!

WYR be stuck vacationing in California with your toxic relatives or be stuck schooling in the Philippines with good friends?

I’m originally from California and I kind of wish to at least go back and visit.

WYR play a game on its most difficult setting the first time you play it or the default setting and (assuming you liked the game) then play the more difficult setting?

Craps just because the name's funnier. I can say I won crap money. Or say I blew 100 dollars on crap. Crap! 

WYR have donuts or pizza delivered to you on your birthday?

Bad sleep talking problem. Unless I'm really loud (as in, shouting or yelling at the top of my lungs) than it shouldn't be a real bother to anyone. Besides, I could maybe record what I say and see if what I'm saying has any correlation to what I was dreaming about.

WYR Live in a world that runs off of Rule of Cool or Rule of Fun?

Rule of Fun because it's mainly for videogames and I wanna live in a videogame.

WYR read a webcomic about a slutty witch or ducks that live like humans that focuses on parenting mishaps?

3 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Emma Watson, because she's the one I know. Who is Alyssa Milano?

The reason I picked her is because I’ve had a crush on her since I was a little kid (she’s 45 now).

https://imgur.com/gallery/dsExWqV

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR pee diamonds or fart carrots?

@SMEDIA Here you go.

https://warandpeas.com/tag/slutty-witch/

Lol; good find.

In regards to your question, I’ll cope with peeing diamonds for the money.

WYR be a baseball player in the World Series (which started last night) or just so happen to win millions of dollars gambling on the World Series?