Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

A mage! Much cooler spells. (And no Purple that wasn't intended to be an ice magic pun)

WYR be a member of a race that lives for thousands of years or a race that lives about half as long as the average human?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... as useful as the former would be to destroy bad ideas and prevent morally reprehensible actions, there's also the chance that I'll use the ability for less noble reasons. I'll go with the latter, because it has a positive rather than negative influence and creates more than it destroys.

WYR be extremely flexible or extremely strong?

14 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

WYR get caught cheating on the SAT (or similar test) or, despite your honest efforts, not score nearly as high as you would have liked?

Not score nearly as high as I would have liked. That doesn't immediately mean that I got a bad or even average score; just that I didn't reach the score that I wanted

Thankfully, I avoided being ninja'd due to a spelling error. I shall ask the next question regardless.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR cheat on a test or a romantic partner?

A test. It can be something stupid that won't have any life-altering consequences. Meanwhile, in the extremely rare chance that I find a romantic partner, I will not be hypocritical. When I demand loyalty from my partner, so I too will be loyal. It isn't something I can just walk away from without consequences, so I will treat it with the seriousness it deserves.

And once again, I'm nearly ninja'd.

1 minute ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

WYR be Tom the cat, or Jerry the mouse?

Jerry the mouse. He doesn't get blamed for things he didn't do, and he usually tends to avoid some of the more nasty slapstick violence on the shown. Usually.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

So you're asking if I want to be Mr or Mrs Incredible basically? I'll go with Mrs Incredible. FLEXIBLE.

Huh. I actually didn't think of that when I originally asked the question.

WYR gamble on a coin flip or a dice roll?

Meth, I would die if I tried the TidePod Challenge.

WYR be forced to go to disneyland for 7 days straight or not going outside for a month, with enough supply at home and you can open windows to breathe.

Have a game company custom make a game of my choice. Oh the possibilities...

WYR be the protagonist of an endless running game or an endless climbing/jumping one?

Someone who kicks puppies. I could threaten them that if they continue the habit, I WILL get animal lovers behind my back to get them to stop it. With force, if necessary.

That, and if they s*xually harassed puppies... All I can say is that they'd better have their funeral planned out, because those animal lovers won't be showing them any mercy.

WYR have someone film you dancing or have someone take a photo of you doing an iconic pose?