Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitcom

WYR live in the Big Brother house with only people of the gender you’re not attracted to, or watch an overly sexualized version of Big Brother with people of the gender you’re attracted to?

Edited by SMEDIA

Wheel of Fortune. Survivor sucks.

WYR attempt to record a complex classical piece on a 4-track recorder or play the same piece on a harmonica?

Attempt to record a complex classical piece on a 4-track recorder. Despite not having much experience with using one, I think I could get creative with some experience, and then make it sound better than it is.

WYR have your life be filled with irony or poetic justice?

Kindergarten. Highschool kids are assholes.

WYR have a rumor spread about you that says you went to the ER with some weird object stuck up your butt or a rumor that says you have herpes?

The former.

"Yes, I lost in my fight against Tremor. However, I managed to talk him into sparing me...in the middle of him performing a fatality... Er, which one? Thee... uh... the one where he summons the two pillars and tries to smash them together! Yeah... uh... lets go with that..."

WYR be unable to open doors or be unable to close them?

Watch a really bad movie. At the very least, It'll only last an hour or two. Video Games tend to be much longer.

WYR be hired as a writer for a videogame series you've never played, or a TV series you've never watched?

A hermit that lives in the mountains. I could learn some useful survival skills, and spend several hours meditating, reading, and thinking. All without modern distractions.

WYR be an overspecialized healer or an overspecialized mage?