Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

16 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

This just feels like an excuse? ~Ka And this is after the fact of everything. That's why I said that I felt Aizen felt inclined to drop the RP a little when it got him heat but now he's here trying to say that because of the RP people have mistaken his intentions

Little girls like you should know your place. I leaned back on the roleplay because of not wanting to come off like an ass. It has nothing to do with the gamestate or anything along those lines it's about my morals as a gameplayer. That's hard to fully swallow because you don't know who I am. I suppose you'll just have to take my word for it 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

This part is alarming to me! You shouldn't feel like you've done anything wrong if you're innocent! And if you did something wrong, you just lie anyways of course.

I read that part as harsh self reflection. NAI easy to fake as a wolf could also be town. You're rather jumpy

4 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I can see your struggle with RP becoming ultimately NAI therefore we can drop it here McEdge. I've found something cooler now so let's call it a truce ahaha~

Why would I call for a truce with someone inferior to me? You had me as a scum lean blew a lot of hot air and backed off. What in my posting has made you back off? This will be amusing 

Just now, Aizen said:

I read that part as harsh self reflection. NAI easy to fake as a wolf could also be town. You're rather jumpy

Why would I call for a truce with someone inferior to me? You had me as a scum lean blew a lot of hot air and backed off. What in my posting has made you back off? This will be amusing 

Eh? I can read it like that too, but harsh self-reflection/doubt is all she's done so far. Lot of her posting is mostly just apologizing for lack of stances, I think the better question to ask is if you believe she's more inclined to do that as scum

You're boring and you smell of course. You're pretty set in your ways but I don't know as much as about Estelle so that interests me more

4 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Who's giving Sham flak for it besides All Might?

IDK I'd have to reread. Maybe she was only getting negative criticism from one player but I was more focused on her defense than the quantity or quality of her attackers. 

Do you mind explaining how my passing mention that Sham had a decent defense is so fascinating to you? You're being pushy. On one hand I suppose you could look at this interrogation as town trying to get scum to slip but to me it feels more like scum trying to turn newbtown into lynchbait.

2 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Eh? I can read it like that too, but harsh self-reflection/doubt is all she's done so far. Lot of her posting is mostly just apologizing for lack of stances, I think the better question to ask is if you believe she's more inclined to do that as scum

You're boring and you smell of course. You're pretty set in your ways but I don't know as much as about Estelle so that interests me more

That is indeed the winning question here isn't it. Well I don't believe Estelle is scummy with the way almost no one seems to be on her side. Along with Nemu's hop on I don't feel good voting for a little villager. If you want to waste time girly by all means go for it. 

2 minutes ago, Estelle said:

IDK I'd have to reread. Maybe she was only getting negative criticism from one player but I was more focused on her defense than the quantity or quality of her attackers. 

Do you mind explaining how my passing mention that Sham had a decent defense is so fascinating to you? You're being pushy. On one hand I suppose you could look at this interrogation as town trying to get scum to slip but to me it feels more like scum trying to turn newbtown into lynchbait.

Sham hasn't defended I don't think? Last I remember she attacked Ochako and explained why she would be a good vote.

2 minutes ago, Estelle said:

@Sham tell me honestly: How much experience were you assuming I had with NOC before that last post of mine?

I don't assume anything, you don't really seem that incompetent to me regardless. If you're being too  hard on yourself as town I'd prefer if you had a bit more faith, so I wanna prod you a bit into action. Can you try to give me stances on players despite the fact you're not fully set on them? Just post your thoughts and see what comes of it, it's what I do haha

2 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Sham hasn't defended I don't think? Last I remember she attacked Ochako and explained why she would be a good vote.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't assume anything, you don't really seem that incompetent to me regardless. If you're being too  hard on yourself as town I'd prefer if you had a bit more faith, so I wanna prod you a bit into action. Can you try to give me stances on players despite the fact you're not fully set on them? Just post your thoughts and see what comes of it, it's what I do haha

I was referring to Sham defending her case, not defending another player. 

IDK you feel kinda opportunistic. Me being a better target makes Aizen suddenly not a scumread for you anymore and now suddenly I'm not a scumread either? Am I misinterpreting things? Would you consider what we had between us just now to be you scumreading me or you just trying to get better answers from a null? Because it felt more like the former.

1 minute ago, Estelle said:

I was referring to Sham defending her case, not defending another player. 

IDK you feel kinda opportunistic. Me being a better target makes Aizen suddenly not a scumread for you anymore and now suddenly I'm not a scumread either? Am I misinterpreting things? Would you consider what we had between us just now to be you scumreading me or you just trying to get better answers from a null? Because it felt more like the former.

You're free to believe what you want, all I care about is what I asked of you when it comes to stances, so that way we can meet halfway. I still suspect you because you're holding to your wishy-washy behavior and I eventually sorted out that my thoughts on Aizen and his RP tendencies wouldn't be a good avenue to fully pursue

Goodness, you were all busy while I was sleeping off a pizza-high. I really don't understand why some of you are trying so hard to churn out dozens, when you really don't need to. Leading the posts-per-capita out of the player list isn't "cruise control for town", as some might say, All Might.

Also, I'm slightly inconvenienced by somebody else having the acronym of C C, given that to you, my name should simple be C. C. If you refer to me versus Cu, and want to avoid causing unnecessary confusion, you can call me something else. I'm used to being given nicknames.

17 hours ago, Olivier said:

Ah, but only scant seconds after my vote did I change my mind. For an evildoer would not want to draw such attention so early through passive aggression. Just as the winds of love blow, so has my suspicion been averted!

This post leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Sure, it's very early on, but it feels like a backpedal that really never needed to be said.

16 hours ago, Aizen said:

now? As in it wasn't at first? What was posted between then or what went through that tiny head of yours to make the vote serious.

I quoted this. but honestly cannot remember why. Let me look back again...

Ahh yes. This didn't seem as serious as you're implying you were.

14 hours ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

Since you dont have any power anymore I could probably beat you in a fight IC. Did I do it right?

By this point in time, posts with this much...substance, really shouldn't be happening.

14 hours ago, Sham said:

Gosh, how are there already 3 more pages!? It's going to be hard to find time for this when I'm already so busy being a cute idol, but I'll do my best!

##Vote: Refa because you're not the best wife in SF Mafia! Everyone knows the best wife in SF Mafia is my wife, Prims!

Something about this particular post reads as trying really hard to fit in, rather than being a natural attempt at creating humor; primarily, the vote line.

13 hours ago, Ochako Uraraka said:

vague questioning, lame...........  

What about my RVS vote bothered you?

What makes you think I'm trying to "stay low"?

You probably arent scum if i had to guess but calling people out as underdeveloped is kinda zzzs when  your one major interaction in the game thus far was you mixing up two players then not following up with the other one. :eyes: As for my thoughts on the you/aizen stuff i dont think Aizen's defense of rain was hard enough to be considered relevant in saying "oh scum!aizen would never have defended scum!rain that hard there" so meh. That "is that serious" post or w/e from aizen was still rvs-y and not defensivey.

As for cu, the reason i maintained my townlean on him was because usually scum wont say things that directly object to the basis as to why someone is townleaning them. Nothing super solid but enough for a page 3 read on d1.

Those are my thoughts off the top of my head, along with a few questions for you. Have fun Symbol of Peace~~~

Combined with the above, this post feels like a serious cop-out to avoid analyzing what's actually happening. Why post this much if you aren't going to define anything of value from it? Even a feeling in your gut about something being out of the ordinary would be more townie content than this.

##Vote Ochako Uraraka

12 hours ago, Aizen said:

It's easy to get people to see my way dear.

I think you're underestimating what can be w/w. Of course I'm in the topic of conversation here but I don't want to dismiss something like that easily. I think anything posted doesn't really scream 'can't be w/w.' Heroes like you are so easily trusting it's why you're so easy to stab in the back.

This sentiment, I agree with. I was going to post this myself, but you did the work for me.

12 hours ago, Olivier said:

rip time to drop RP cuz talking like Olivier while playing seriously would be too much effort

townread on Estelle wasn't really much but even in RVS I prefer trying to stack votes than vote someone I'm leaning town. walking back the Estelle tr now; don't like how she just walked in, observed that RVS was over, and then didn't comment on much initially. when she did post, the Ochako bit is pretty wishy washy and meaningless.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Estelle

thoughts on ochako are a bit mixed. i felt like the initial RVS vote ignored that ~stuff~ was happening and their comments when they did come were passive. i don't like that ochako had to be prodded into giving detailed thoughts, especially because the post indicated that they're pretty competent. that being said I also think I know who ochako is except unlike estelle it makes me want to give them a bit of a pass here. but i'm also p sure I know who estelle is (and they probably know who I am cuz there are only like three ppl who would pick trails characters) and if ochako says estelle doesn't have a meta read on them then I probably don't either??? mafia is hard. keeping an eye on them for now.

i don't really like sham's reasoning for finding ochako suspicious though? i agree about the bit about them being passive and letting all might do the work but the bit about them being suspicious for offering to answer questions doesn't make sense. why wouldn't town want to be in the spotlight? it's scum that doesn't want to be in the spotlight.

I was actually all set to say that the Estelle vote was rather lame here, but then I reread, and realized that I'd be the one with the incorrect assessment. The bit on Sham is objectively incorrect though; if Town wants to be in the spotlight and Scum doesn't, then Scum is obviously going to want to be in the spotlight to appear more town. I don't see scum making this hard of a commitment to a thought-process...Perhaps there's more to you than I had originally thought.

:thinking: estelle is probably not who I thought they were actually; the person who I thought they were originally is significantly more confident/experienced than they seem to be.

it's kinda frustrating that like... a lot of the play so far seems to be more suboptimal for either alignment than outright scummy, like marisa/kamina not voting aizen. estelle's posts give me kind of a townie tone but idk how many levels of WIFOM to go through, if any, about them having no scumreads.

all might's last couple posts seemed very level 1, to use his terminology, and didn't have the aggressiveness of his first couple posts. seemed off.

marisa, why is estelle more suspicious than aizen?

@cc- maybe the order of operations wasn't clear in my post. town doesn't care about being in the spotlight or not. scum specifically doesn't want to be in the spotlight. you can argue wifom like "well then scum would purposely put themselves in the spotlight" to seem not-scummy i guess but that requires both self-awareness and risk-taking on the part of scum.

sorry this is rushed cuz I just have a minute here. kinda losing interest in estelle tbh but I don't have time to update my vote.

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

##Vote Nemu Kurotsuchi
I like to believe ms Nemu is aligned with the wolves this stance is one big contradiction because in this very post they're being hedgey while saying they dislike it. The questions they ask are very vanilla and them to just be trying to seem productive along with a bit of random shade throwing. A little bit of buddying with Oli while not explaining their own reads just saying 'I agree' I feel good this will flip wolf 

First line feels like a 'gotcha'-case (read:scummy) and the last is an exaggeration. Middle part is a reasonable observation :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Estelle said:

I disagree with this observation, but think this is kinda townie of you.

57 minutes ago, Aizen said:

That is indeed the winning question here isn't it. Well I don't believe Estelle is scummy with the way almost no one seems to be on her side. Along with Nemu's hop on I don't feel good voting for a little villager. If you want to waste time girly by all means go for it. 

Mh? This narrative you're giving is kinda weird considering I was just saying I think she sounds like lost town.

That being said, I agree with you on the townread, her describing herself as newbtown to me explains the lack of reads. By extent, you defending her pushes you back into null for me (from slight scumlean).

##Unvote

I'm most interested in voting between Sham/Ochaka atm. The former's case on the latter is partly correct, but nitpicky at times. I can agree with the former looking like trying to fit in, but the latter's reentrance about 12 hours ago of a defence +a single question for Aizen is pretty lackluster.

##Vote: Sham with the caveat that I'm expecting a better return of Ochaka next time and will probably end up hopping a bit here.

Power surges have severed the lines of communication within the district for far longer than expected. Communication has been re-established, though at a far later date than the Major would have done. Where is he?

Situation analysis

1. It would seem as though Estelle has avoided revealing any actual intel regarding clarified reads on the rest of the personnel in the vicinity. This comes off fairly suspect, as it is a performance meant to distract and not contributing actual assistance to the cause (this has been brought to attention by several other participants as well).

2. Cu's willingness to potentially put themselves at risk in exchange for providing more intel on the enemy forces is admirable. The major would be impressed.

3. Sham's pressure being applied upon Ochako is a solid strategic move, but I believe more intel on the rest of the forces around us would help out as well, too. Still a very good asset.

4. Olivier has been a consistent source of intel and has been fueling the conversations at the table. Good support for the infantry. 

5. Ochako's performance within the squad has been less than adequate. For as much as she has spoken within the meeting, she has not actually offered any sort of meaningful intel that would suggest profiling of the rest of the members here. Creating more chaos and offering no information in exchange is something that will condemn our squad to the wolves if it is not contained. Will be marking as main highlight alongside Estelle- high profile target.

6. All Might's early performance was passable. However, his Sham vote seems to come out from the shadows unexpectedly without warning. What mission was to be completed by that exchange?

7. Aizen's contributions are fine- his personality is not. But the Major would not discredit his contributions, especially when Aizen's personality mirror's that of his brother's.

Other members not listed are unable to be analyzed due to a lack of data. I would seek them out in order to procure more accurate thoughts regarding their positions sooner than later.

As it stands, Ochako > Estelle. Ochako has outwardly performed worse than Estelle, but both parties are guilty of similar charges. Estelle's hesitation to partake in the conversations without direct prompting is something worth taking note of, as this could hinder future meetings and hunts for the wolves.

##Vote: Ochako

I have an assignment awaiting me that will require my attention. I will be gone from the early afternoon today to the early afternoon tomorrow. If there are any inquiries regarding this notion, please send a letter to the CH Postal Company with your concerns. I will respond accordingly when the time becomes available to do so.

1 hour ago, Violet Evergarden said:

Power surges have severed the lines of communication within the district for far longer than expected. Communication has been re-established, though at a far later date than the Major would have done. Where is he?

Situation analysis

1. It would seem as though Estelle has avoided revealing any actual intel regarding clarified reads on the rest of the personnel in the vicinity. This comes off fairly suspect, as it is a performance meant to distract and not contributing actual assistance to the cause (this has been brought to attention by several other participants as well).

2. Cu's willingness to potentially put themselves at risk in exchange for providing more intel on the enemy forces is admirable. The major would be impressed.

3. Sham's pressure being applied upon Ochako is a solid strategic move, but I believe more intel on the rest of the forces around us would help out as well, too. Still a very good asset.

4. Olivier has been a consistent source of intel and has been fueling the conversations at the table. Good support for the infantry. 

5. Ochako's performance within the squad has been less than adequate. For as much as she has spoken within the meeting, she has not actually offered any sort of meaningful intel that would suggest profiling of the rest of the members here. Creating more chaos and offering no information in exchange is something that will condemn our squad to the wolves if it is not contained. Will be marking as main highlight alongside Estelle- high profile target.

6. All Might's early performance was passable. However, his Sham vote seems to come out from the shadows unexpectedly without warning. What mission was to be completed by that exchange?

7. Aizen's contributions are fine- his personality is not. But the Major would not discredit his contributions, especially when Aizen's personality mirror's that of his brother's.

Other members not listed are unable to be analyzed due to a lack of data. I would seek them out in order to procure more accurate thoughts regarding their positions sooner than later.

As it stands, Ochako > Estelle. Ochako has outwardly performed worse than Estelle, but both parties are guilty of similar charges. Estelle's hesitation to partake in the conversations without direct prompting is something worth taking note of, as this could hinder future meetings and hunts for the wolves.

##Vote: Ochako

I have an assignment awaiting me that will require my attention. I will be gone from the early afternoon today to the early afternoon tomorrow. If there are any inquiries regarding this notion, please send a letter to the CH Postal Company with your concerns. I will respond accordingly when the time becomes available to do so.

Some questions if you get back anyways.

Estelle has claimed to be  newer player. I think it makes sense for a newer player to be a little lost. How much value do you put in that?

From the top of my head, Estelle and Ochako are the leading wagons (correct me if I'm wrong) and your top suspects, do you think they could be w/w? If not, does a wagon analysis swing you either way?

Marisa has posted quite a lot, 'lack of data' does not apply there imo. I also think it's a slight cop out regarding me and Kamina but that's less important.

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Sham(4): Refakitty³, Rain, Nemu
Esteel(3): Olivier, All Might, Marisa
Ochako(3): Sham, C.C., Violet Evergarden
Rain(2): Kamina, Ochako
Marisa(1): Cu Chulainn
Aizen(1): Estelle
Nemu(1): Aizen

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

Edited by Shinori

OK I'll be back to devote my full attention to this in a bit. There's a lot of info here so if I get unlazy and start analyzing I should be able to come up with something now, but I've got a few jobs to take care of first. I'll be back in action in just a bit!

A clarifying note though: a few of you seemed to get the wrong impression from my entry. I was literally just quoting things Estelle says to Olivier. The main reason he and I might have seemed "chummy" is because our characters are from the same game. The way I like to play this game is nothing like how Estelle would probably play though.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi You're very critical of Violet's recap. Do you have any thoughts on C2's similar post? IMO it seems to exhibit a few of the same issues.

@C. C. Is your recap... unfinished? And if you haven't finished your recap, then why did you feel confident voting?

C2's recap is very scant on actual content. I ignored that at the time it showed up because I was expecting follow-ups with more detail. But they didn't, and I'm not impressed by what is there. I'm also disappointed in Nemu as she seems to have ignored C2's post and then goes on to pick apart Violet's post which... isn't as bad.

##Vote: C. C.

You can expect a detailed analysis of C2's post when I get back because yes, I am capable of detailed analysis. This is the first thing that's really piqued my interest though.

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

@Estelle this looks like a fake scumread that was made in an attempt to look like you're solving. the convenient timing of it is also noted.

That's a rather valid and somewhat predictable response. I am aware of how it looks, but I think my questions merit answers, regardless of the timing of my asking them.