September Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after seeing all the rumors I am going to go with either M! or F!Corrin.  I hope it is not, but I have the sinking feeling it is.  I will have the slim for sure to be smashed hope that it will be Bruno, but who am I kidding? that will not happen anytime soon.

24 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well after seeing all the rumors I am going to go with either M! or F!Corrin.  I hope it is not, but I have the sinking feeling it is.  I will have the slim for sure to be smashed hope that it will be Bruno, but who am I kidding? that will not happen anytime soon.

Bruno would be nice. Blue Tome already, a Cav, an OC that could use getting some relevancy again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone check out the dialogue for conclusion of Tempest trial yet?  Lucina talks to Sigurd mentioning Seliph and saying the children of Gen1 will become "legendary" heroes in their own right.  Maybe there really is a chance we get Seliph or a gen2 Genealogy character as the legendary hero, that would be absolutely incredible.  I hope it is that or Bruno.

7 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Anyone check out the dialogue for conclusion of Tempest trial yet?  Lucina talks to Sigurd mentioning Seliph and saying the children of Gen1 will become "legendary" heroes in their own right.  Maybe there really is a chance we get Seliph or a gen2 Genealogy character as the legendary hero, that would be absolutely incredible.  I hope it is that or Bruno.

I don't use the phase "legendary" heroes so literally. In the Forging bonds event, Ophelia mentions that there are legendary dragon princess in the Order of Heroes. Does that mean that fCorrin will be a legendary unit later down the line?

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I don't use the phase "legendary" heroes so literally. In the Forging bonds event, Ophelia mentions that there are legendary dragon princess in the Order of Heroes. Does that mean that fCorrin will be a legendary unit later down the line?

Well, i agree with you are saying, but Corrin is actually a good bet for a Blue Water Legendary.

14 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Well, i agree with you are saying, but Corrin is actually a good bet for a Blue Water Legendary.

Or Colorless, since we're getting two Water Heroes in a row.

Also, I wouldn't mind this Hero being one I have no connection to after Laegjarn robbed me blind, so a Jugdral one would be perfect (no offence, I know they're great characters).

What if the recent successive banners are an indicator of our next three Legends? So we get Jugdral next week, Fates after and an OC in November (who may or may not be from Book 3)?

Edited by DefyingFates

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

Lucina uses the term 伝説 (densetsu) in Japanese, which is different from the 伝承 (denshou) they use for Legendary Heroes. Both mean "legendary" in English.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I think the 'dragon princess legendary' they are referring to is likely Tiki.  I'm sure Corrin and Tiki will be legendary heroes somewhere down the line.  

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lucina uses the term 伝説 (densetsu) in Japanese, which is different from the 伝承 (denshou) they use for Legendary Heroes. Both mean "legendary" in English.

This seems a somewhat frequent thing where english translation gets people thinking of something that isn't there in the original Japanese.  Well that kind of kills hope for Genealogy, Bruno I still think has a very good chance.  Muspell generals, Brave Veronica last month and she always talks about her 'dear brother' as well as Bruno finally making another appearance in last chapter.  

While previous theories about a strict gender pattern ended up falling through, legendary heroes have held up a pretty even gender split, with the current lineup having 5 male and 5 female. Considering that Marth was the previous one and Hrid seems likely in October, I'm guessing this one will be female. So Micaiah does seem very likely, or perhaps Celica if they aren't worried about overloading on alts for her.

Miciah will definitely get a legendary version eventually, however I don't think it will be as a blue.  Her original version is already blue, and she just had an alt last month (another reason why Xander is unlikely well on top it would be his 5th version).  

Celica also just had an alt, plus I think the legendary version will definitely be a healer.  

5 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Miciah will definitely get a legendary version eventually, however I don't think it will be as a blue.  Her original version is already blue, and she just had an alt last month (another reason why Xander is unlikely well on top it would be his 5th version).  

Celica also just had an alt, plus I think the legendary version will definitely be a healer.  

Legendary Micaiah will either be a Staff unit or one of those Holy Green Tomes like the Genealogy ladies. Legendary Heroes try to keep it to cannon options and stuff as far i have seen.

On 9/21/2018 at 1:28 PM, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm actually guessing FCorrin for this month.

54 minutes ago, Florete said:

I'm actually guessing FCorrin for this month.

We're definitely getting Nohr Noble f!Corrin at some point, but isn't next month water though? Might be more likely. 

Of course, she's got Cipher art as a witch that seems to be a popular image, so that's a possibility for Halloween, although my prediction is Leo and Elise, and Owain and Severa. 

I'm hoping it's not Micaiah this month- not because I don't want her (I do- I really want a legendary version for her) but because:

• Ike is an Earth legendary hero, and if I understand correctly, this month's hero will be Earth.  I'd like the Tellius heroes spread out more, so I can build two different teams around them that will cover two seasons.  Lyn/Hector and Grima/Lucina were two different seasons, so there's hope! (probably doesn't mean anything...)
  • Micaiah just had an alt, and I don't want her to get alt backlash like others have gotten.
  • The legendary would be blue, like her regular version- diversity would be nice.

So, I'm hoping it's someone else.  Even though I'll be pulling on this banner for Ike merges...  Well, can't have everything.

29 minutes ago, Venmi said:

I'm hoping it's not Micaiah this month- not because I don't want her (I do- I really want a legendary version for her) but because:

• Ike is an Earth legendary hero, and if I understand correctly, this month's hero will be Earth.  I'd like the Tellius heroes spread out more, so I can build two different teams around them that will cover two seasons.  Lyn/Hector and Grima/Lucina were two different seasons, so there's hope! (probably doesn't mean anything...)
  • Micaiah just had an alt, and I don't want her to get alt backlash like others have gotten.
  • The legendary would be blue, like her regular version- diversity would be nice.

So, I'm hoping it's someone else.  Even though I'll be pulling on this banner for Ike merges...  Well, can't have everything.

I spent all this time thinking it would be a Water Legendary, but the prediction really is Earth. Dunno where the idea coma from. 

15 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I spent all this time thinking it would be a Water Legendary, but the prediction really is Earth. Dunno where the idea coma from. 

The schedule of the elemental seasons through March are stored in the game files and have been datamined. The element of a Legendary Hero always matches one of two elements of the week the Hero is released, and the entire month until the next Legendary Hero is released will always have one of its two elements match the element of the Hero (to promote usage of the new character).

Even without the datamine, this week is Wind and Earth, meaning the Legendary Hero being released this week will be one of those two elements. We know from the datamine that every week from September 25 through October 30 will have Earth as one of its elements, so the next Legendary Hero is guaranteed to be Earth (unless the developers pull a fast one on us and switch it to Wind with the update, which is highly unlikely).

48 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Which affinity makes the most sense for Micaiah IYO? I think Earth does because of her dark affinity. The closest thing to darkness is Earth due to things like caves and underground which are made up of Earth. Another option is water affinity due to being a light mage. After all, water and light are associated with waves as well as flexibility. Micaiah is a flexible person so a water affinity can work. 

True. That's a dilemma because I want a legendary Micaiah, but if people don't like it, that would make me sad. 

It depends on what future alts she will receive and what colour they will be so I'm not too worried about that. 

14 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Which affinity makes the most sense for Micaiah IYO? I think Earth does because of her dark affinity. The closest thing to darkness is Earth due to things like caves and underground which are made up of Earth. Another option is water affinity due to being a light mage. After all, water and light are associated with waves as well as flexibility. Micaiah is a flexible person so a water affinity can work. 

True. That's a dilemma because I want a legendary Micaiah, but if people don't like it, that would make me sad. 

It depends on what future alts she will receive and what colour they will be so I'm not too worried about that. 

Anything but Earth XD?  I guess that might be selfish of me if Earth really does make the most sense- there don't seem to be a lot of people who like Micaiah and Ike, but I'm a huge fan of both.

I'm glad someone else wants a legendary Micaiah.  And despite what it says in the game with affinities, Micaiah never struck me as dark.  She uses light magic, so I don't know why they put her as dark.  I'd be happy with water affinity, which makes sense for the reasons you listed.