Feh Channel on the 7th 7:30pm PT

Jingle Jangle

I don't know about a Skill Refinery, but I can see IS introducing a Combat Manuals Shop since because IS introduced this concept but didn't do anything with it. I am still waiting a way to get Askr Trio Combat Manuals, so we can have merged Askr Trio units.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Are you referring to the financial results briefing (page 19)? That graph is cumulative net sales, i.e. an attempt to make a misleading graph to make yourself look better or hide data.

Argh! I remember happily finding that report and then was quickly disappointed. That graph just pisses me off because there are no numbers on the Y axis and it is just so freaking vague in general. In contrast, if you look at the graphs at the beginning of the report, Switch's graphs are actually labelled on both axes. It was just so damn obvious and fishy that they were bragging about the Switch while trying to hide mobile under the table.

35 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm starting to doubt there'll be a skill refinery due to the new female Corrin having Rally Atk/Spd+

As nice as it would be for the newer skills alluding to it like Slaying weapons did to the weapon forge, that's still nothing concrete. There will be a massive wave of disappointment from all the people expecting a skill forge as a sure thing if we don't get it. I'd say it's like 50/50 with how IS has been lately. They might give us a really cool system or those skill may really just be stuck as whale bait.

I hope that they announce some change to summoning tomorrow.
Pulling from a 4 unit banner gets more and more nerve wrecking. I just dislike this. I save up for a month and don't feel like I am certain to pull one character each month…
Well, not that it changes anything if there is no true Content. I saved up a lot and I don't feel that rewarded about it. It feels like I even get worse luck than some who do yolo pulling...but only some. 

14 hours ago, Humanoid said:

As for the 13 minutes thing, maybe they got a new VA for Feh, and it's Yahtzee. :P

If this actually happened, I would stay up until 3.30am (my timezone) just to watch it xD

Now that the Channel is in a few hours, and that the banner has been announced, here are my last predictions. 

The channel will be a 4 orbs channel. 

- First orb will be a quick look at the new heroes. Something quick, without the trailer, just pointing the new anti follow-up skill and showing us TT Azura, with bonus points if Feh says “woooooaaaah, why are they all dressing up like Asiura (Trying to write with Feh voice)”

- Second orb will be about the new refines.

- Third orb will be a new feature or QoL improvements. Bonus points if its a mass demotion or a mass inyection.

- Four and last orb will be a preview of Book 3. It will have a cinematic, hopefully more like the style of Awakening/Fates than the Book 1 and Book 2 ones. 

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

- Four and last orb will be a preview of Book 3. It will have a cinematic, hopefully more like the style of Awakening/Fates than the Book 1 and Book 2 ones

Fingers crossed for this. I know the banner says 2.11, but the Book 2 trailer came out two weeks before the update and alongside Farfetched Heroes, so I hope we get a repeat here. If not, oh well.

14 hours ago, Stroud said:

I hope that they announce some change to summoning tomorrow.
Pulling from a 4 unit banner gets more and more nerve wrecking. I just dislike this. I save up for a month and don't feel like I am certain to pull one character each month…
Well, not that it changes anything if there is no true Content. I saved up a lot and I don't feel that rewarded about it. It feels like I even get worse luck than some who do yolo pulling...but only some. 

i wish truly there was a way to reshuffle orbs. like if all you want is green you shouldn't wait like after 80 orbs to be all "hey look. Green... Hi Barst again how are you?"

I'm unironically expecting 6* rarity, not gonna lie.

We got Tier 4 passives (Death Blow, Fortress Def/Res), + or Up versions of Rallies and Blue Flame as 3rd tier of the Bonfire line with no hint that they are going to offer a free way to access these new tiers. The way I see it it's easier to release Tier 4 skills than to invent fresh new ones and keep the demand up that way. The Rallies alone are enough to make Top Arena players to pull for scoring.

Considering how much backlash they are receiving from the banner alone they may ride this all the way to the end and pretty much say "offer even more of your dead wallet".

I'm keeping my expectations low for this Feh channel since they haven't confirmed it was for 3.0 (and HTML seems to suggest it's for 2.11), but I've been slowly losing interest in this game for the past few months, so this vid and whatever 3.0 brings has to be really good for it to stoke my interest.

@The Priest I really hope they don't announce 6 stars since they'll probably kill the game if they do so right after announcing a banner that got ton of backlash.Or at least, I'll give up on this game if they do.

15 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Now I wouldn't go that far into pessimism just yet. I'm not even expecting a skill shop or anything super great tonight, but I don't think they'll suicide the game with 6*s right now.

15 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm starting to doubt there'll be a skill refinery due to the new female Corrin having Rally Atk/Spd+

If there is a skill refinery, I don't think fourth tier or third tier rally skills will be included. Just skills that are already in the 4* summoning pool but a different version. For example, brazen skills have one source so all of them are fair game for the refinery because the skills are on the same tier. 

57 minutes ago, The Priest said:

And merge +20!

Just now, DefyingFates said:

4 minutes to go, any last second crackpot predictions?

DYI banner. You choose a hero of each colour, and they form the focus pool of a special 5% banner for each player.

Heroic Grails - Allows summoning of past GHB and TT units. This is nice for me since I love Marisa and would love to get her to +10. Black Knight would be cool too.

Aether Keep / Aether Raids - My Castle from Fates combined with Arena. // There are bonus units and structures in this mode too. Playtime is limited by Aether Points. Rewards are the Heroic Grails.

Eh, Aether Raids look cool and Heroic Grails are nice. Nothing that screams hype...

Wait. WHAT THE **** DID I JUST SEE AT THE END. I SWITCHED TABS AND I SAW SHARENA. WHAT. (Book III starts in December.)

Edited by Sire