Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn

Mage Knight 404

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoko:

The hair tones need to be fix, mainly the second shade as it doesn't blend well the first to third.

The trim on her chest plate looks thing compared to the other parts of trim on her, if it was thicker the shading on it could also be improved in kind.

Silvano:

Firstly, wtf's with his eyes? o_o

If those three lines on the neck of his shirt are creaselines, then they need to be removed and the creases need to be more simply done.

Emy:

The ponytail strands probably need to be less defined, but that's objectable.

Josh(?):

His closed eyes frame needs to have the eyes thinned towards the end, reference other characters for that. He also needs more shading the the hair meets the head.

By curiosity, what is Ryoko's promoted class? Looking at her stats I'm guessing Wyvern Lord, but considering she's under Salver, a Wyvern Knight, wouldn't that fit better, especially since Jill should also be a Wyvern Lord?

I might go Wyvern Knight, but note that if that's so, she will not be able to use Pierce(because it's a cheap skill).

Two years later and this has made tons of progress, I've noticed.

This may be the best single handed Fire Emblem ROM hack project going on at the moment right now, but I have to ask a favour:

Can you lie down a screenplay or script of the prologue/first chapter's dialogue for us? Half the ROM hack is your beautiful art work, which you've succeeded in. The other half is your writing ability.

• 2 weeks later...

I more or less made this account just to make this post and to follow this topic more thoroughly, so here goes.

I was bored and I had remember an FE hack a friend had shown me a while ago. After having a system wipe and searching for that hack, I stumbled upon this topic and though "what the hell , this isn't it but I'll try this one!"

I completed it very quickly and immensely enjoyed it, and was impressed at every corner how superior it was to the rather....shoddy one I had played. I immediately searched for your older hack and am currently playing it, and also amazed at how much of its own game it is. So, what I basically want to say is keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

• 4 weeks later...

Up to chapter 4 so far, and it's no harder than SS is. I was hoping you would have upped the difficulty a bit, but I guess not. Does it get harder, or stay comparatively lame?

Are you playing Hard Mode? Chapter 5 on that difficulty is quite a bitch without Tuck abusing.

Up to chapter 4 so far, and it's no harder than SS is. I was hoping you would have upped the difficulty a bit, but I guess not. Does it get harder, or stay comparatively lame?

I have a question for you:

Do you ever leave comments that don't make you sound like a douche?

If you honestly want to call this game as easy as SS, you must not have been playing FE8.

And, like BL said, play hard mode. If you can do that, easily, without abusing Tuck, then I'll cede my point.

Are you playing Hard Mode? Chapter 5 on that difficulty is quite a bitch
If you honestly want to call this game as easy as SS, you must not have been playing FE8.

Do I need to make a Let's Play or something? The growths on these units are bloody insane. They're even more OP than their vanilla counterparts. I beat 5 with no restarts, no savestates, no Tuck, first try, Final Destination. Set everyone on a forest and watched the underpowered enemies split themselves in half, buncha' bloodless minnows.

Edited by Viceroy

Do I need to make a Let's Play or something? The growths on these units are bloody insane. They're even more OP than their vanilla counterparts. I beat 5 with no restarts, no savestates, no Tuck, first try, Final Destination. Set everyone on a forest and watched the underpowered enemies split themselves in half. I've no use for these bloodless minnows.

I'VE been LPing the game, and I have video proof of the games difficulty. Now, I'm gonna wait for you to respond as call me a bad FE player, since there's no way this game's hard, etc, etc.

I have video proof of the games difficulty.

You have video proof that the game is difficult to YOU, maybe, but did it ever occur to you that, I dunno, I might be a BETTER GAMER than you?

All I'm asking is if this game gets harder, cuz the current challenge level is too low to sate me.

You have video proof that the game is difficult to YOU, maybe, but did it ever occur to you that, I dunno, I might be a BETTER GAMER than you?

All I'm asking is if this game gets harder, cuz the current challenge level is too low to sate me.

Perhaps you should realize that it is Mageknight's game and if he feels that it is at a good difficulty level he isn't going to change it and if that doesn't suit you there are plenty of other hacks.

Also, just because you are a "better gamer" doesn't give you the right to be a pompous jerk.

Edit:

Eeeeh Seph already said it...

Edited by Ecut

So you admit that the challenge level doesn't increase? OK, well at least you managed to answer my question. What's a different hack that isn't so kid-mode easy?

it is Mageknight's game and if he feels that it is at a good difficulty level he isn't going to change it

Of course, and I never asked that anything be changed, so your suggestion that I not do so is entirely senseless. Stop being so defensive. All I'm doing is asking some questions about the hack.

Edited by Viceroy

So you admit that the challenge level doesn't increase? OK, well at least you managed to answer my question. What's a different hack that isn't so pissingly-easy?

Why don't you make one, since you are so all knowing in the grounds of difficulty.

YES, shower us with your knowledge, oh god of video gaming. Share with us your mighty knowledge of game design.

Edited by Amera