Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn

Mage Knight 404

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you Upload it though a different site please? MegaUpload or something?

I just don't like RapidShare and it keeps telling me that I can't download it due to not being a member/a lot of people downloading things at the same time. Sorry if I bother :/.

I had that same problem. O.o

I will upload it thorugh Serenes. :)

NVM, It didn't work. :(

Edited by Bryan

• 3 months later...

Well.

FEASDScrns9A.png

Enjoy your cyanide. I mean...

It's Chapter 9 for Julie. Akin to Josh's side, Julie's side is focused on a bit of Binks' Emblem. Here, after Anne joins up and Julie rushes off to eat something, Binks appears, says some nasty things about Julie, demands that he get his monies back from Pablo, and attacks. Simple.

Anne's bases have all been lowered by 1(except Defense; Skill was lowered by 2) to help round out against Heather. Yes, Anne even has a boss quote with Binks.(Just for you, Swordsalmon. :3)

Expect videos in...a week? I dunno...

I has a question

Did you use the same face for Julie and Heather?

Kinda. They had a similar facial base when I first constructed their faces. They're pretty old at this point. I can do better, but I'm pretty lazy. :3

Wooh, some progress. Now I feel obligated to work on TU! :P

I'm sure Swordsalmon appreciates the Binks' Emblem reference. First Gheb, now Binks. :o

@Kai-sama all of MK's female eyes look similar, don't be deceived by the eyes. It's his unique spriting style that everyone likes. :)

Anyway, I have no complaints, MK, which is a rarity from me, XD. I can't wait to see what you did with that water and the ship I see there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The pic on the far right bottom

Titanic reference?

Unless MK404 based the original occurrence of that sequence in FE404 on Titanic, then no. It's merely alluding to the events in FE404 between Raymond and Linoan. (As seen in MK404's videos for Ch. 9!Julie.)

• 2 months later...

Very interesting... Nice job on fixing the pegasus sword animation. Now all you need is a axe weilding wyvern. And Julie's critical... very nice sir, very nice. Only saw 1 and 2, not enough time, I'll probably edit this tomorrow but isn't vistory "defeat boss"?

It's great to see another hacker reaching the custom event stage. I look forward as to how the rest of your hack pans out from here on.

Question: will this chapter be playable in your hack?

Perhaps you could replace the tower of Valni chapters with this special chapter.

GAME OVER YEEEEEAH.

This has to be one of the best two weeks anyone's ever spent. I like the idea of replacing the Tower or something with this. Like BS chapters or something. I'd love to see more, and I'd love for them to be playable, but this alone took two weeks and that's a fair amount of time and effort. Whatever you do, it's awesome anyway.

But whoa first activity in two and a half months.

• 2 weeks later...

Game Over yeeeaahhhh! :awesome:

I agree with the idea of replacing the tower with this. It'd be fun to do, especially to hear that music. 8]

All of the music in the videos were edited in. It's not in-game.

Edited by Lord Glenn

• 1 month later...