Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in OC units and units I couldn't play in their native games so despite not liking the character much, I'll go for Surtr since he's the only OC I don't have.

Otherwise I would have went for legendary Azura but solely because I'm afraid she'll become a mainstay in f2p guides in the manner brave Veronica now is.

3 hours ago, Mau said:

Expectations:
Red - H!Myrrh. I know a lot of people are saying Tibarn but he's in the regular pool while H!Myrrh isn't and that makes her more valuable really and the better choice imo.
Blue - L!Azura, no question about it. Nailah is good sure, but L!Azura is just too OP to ignore and I'll honestly be forced to choose her no matter what the other choices are.
Green - Surtr, for OP reasons.
Duma - Most recent new hero and the only Mythic for now that can be used in non-Light seasons in AR so very valuable.

I doubt many people would vote for H!Myrh. Sure, she is more exclusive then Tibarn, but she also much worse.  Being in regular poll also doesn't go against him as many might want neutral copy to fix his IV. Or use his premium skill for SI.

Same goes for Lazura, while I do agree she  most likely gonna win. Nailah is extremely powerful in her own right, counter meta and is part of new meta, because let's be honest Beasts gonna replace dragons and armors.

Edited by Tenzen12

Is it supposed to start today? Or is it not until tonight?

Edit: Okay, it's tonight at the 4-hours-before-the-reset time.

Edited by Othin

Well the more I think about it the more I will vote for Duma only. Eir and Veronica are free and Veronica is also part of the Normal summoning pool. Duma will appear next time in May I think and he will be colour sharing. As for the other colours I don't care as Duma (if he gets in the banner) will be my free summon. Though I wouldn't say no to some nice fodder, merges, or a new unit.

Can we access this thing from the FEH game itself?  I'm not sure if they'll put another link on the message board, but I'm not seeing it on the in-game news feed.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we get any in-game bonus for participating?  I doubt any of my personal picks will win.

Orbs or Sacred coins would be nice.

I think I'll vote for Halloween Myrrh. Bit of a long shot, but she does seem to be one of the stronger red candidates after Tibarn, and we've seen how upsets can happen. Also, while there are a lot of expectations of Tibarn, it seems like a lot of those people are planning on putting their actual votes towards someone else like Azura.

I'll be frustrated if it ends up as Tibarn/Nailah/Surtr/Duma or some other combination of units I already have, but I think I'm safe enough in expecting blue to go to either Tiki or Azura. (And Tibarn and Nailah may end up with enough overlap in supporters to make it particularly hard for both of them to win.)

I really think people should vote for units that we can't get normally. More importantly, brave, mythic or legendary heroes. Even if some regular like Tibarn or Nailah or Surtr are powerful, they are still in the Summoning pool.

21 minutes ago, Nym said:

I really think people should vote for units that we can't get normally. More importantly, brave, mythic or legendary heroes. Even if some regular like Tibarn or Nailah or Surtr are powerful, they are still in the Summoning pool.

If you are not whale there is no guarantee you will get you will get 5* locked unit even if it's in normal pool. Legendary/Mythic heroes are fine and dandy, but also pretty gimmicky. I think people should vote for unit that bring them most benefits

I happen to manage get Tibarn and I will vote to get another piece, simply because Sturdy impact is just too awesome skill to miss. Maybe I will make OG Lyn awesome again... or Laegjarn... or Palla. Everyone need it. I would take around five or six Tibarns, before considering voting for someone else be good idea.

Edited by Tenzen12

33 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

If you are not whale there is no guarantee you will get you will get 5* locked unit even if it's in normal pool. Legendary/Mythic heroes are fine and dandy, but also pretty gimmicky. I think people should vote for unit that bring them most benefits

I happen to manage get Tibarn and I will vote to get another piece, simply because Sturdy impact is just too awesome skill to miss. Maybe I will make OG Lyn awesome again... or Laegjarn... or Palla. Everyone need it. I would take around five or six Tibarns, before considering voting for someone else be good idea.

There's no guarantee, but even if you ignore the actual possibility of getting them off-focus, the option of appearing on normal banners can mean more likelihood of getting a good chance to go for them. Mythic/legendary heroes only appear on legendary banners, where the odds are slightly diluted by other units, who you might already have (or might get before the legendary). Seasonals so far just get rerun on their default banner when they loop back around and on one legendary banner, with the same difficulties with that as for actual legendaries and mythics. Main pool units, on the other hand, can be rerun several times over the course of a year, on different kinds of banners that may be more preferable.

There can still be reasons to vote for a main pool unit, but I think it has a higher standard.

Edited by Othin

I have been thinking, how will the free hero work as for a lot of people (myself included) that is the most important thing out of this. Will it be available after the banner ends or it stops along with the summoning focus? Also will it have a cyl style (the summoning and the free 5* are different)?

@Othin As I said it's very easy justify.  Legendary/Mythic are useful like once for every four months and otherwise they are easily replaceable. Plus if have for example  Gunnthra you don't need Hrid, Lyn or Lucina. One hero per season is enough. Just because something is hard to get doesn't mean it's worth getting. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing Mythical/Legendary heroes, many of them are great and  if there was chance to choose out of them for free I would be all in, just not over blatantly more useful units with great F2P clearing potential. 

This isn't gotta catch them all for majority people.

Edited by Tenzen12

1 hour ago, Lau said:

I'm not too picky. I would like the red unit to be Tibarn, but other than that...we'll see.

Picking Tibarn over Marth, that's quite shocking! 

OT: I want Nailah or L!Azura in blue. Probably Hrid in red. Already have Surtr so I'd prefer L!Hector in green. For colourless, I guess I want Duma unless I'm missing something. 

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Picking Tibarn over Marth, that's quite shocking! 

He'll understand <3

Nah, it's just that I don't have Tibarn yet, and...well...I've always had a soft spot for him.

Plus, my OG Marth is nearly +10, groom Marth is a work in progress, and Legendary Marth...I'm not too bothered about merges because he's really good unmerged.

46 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Othin As I said it's very easy justify.  Legendary/Mythic are useful like once for every four months and otherwise they are easily replaceable. Plus if have for example  Gunnthra you don't need Hrid, Lyn or Lucina. One hero per season is enough. Just because something is hard to get doesn't mean it's worth getting. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing Mythical/Legendary heroes, many of them are great and  if there was chance to choose out of them for free I would be all in, just not over blatantly more useful units with great F2P clearing potential. 

This isn't gotta catch them all for majority people.

You're acting like you need to be getting use out of their elements for elemental heroes to be good, which isn't true at all. Azura is the most dramatic one, but there are others like Hrid and Tiki who are also built to break all sorts of things. 

Edited by Othin

And Azura is one of favourite for blue freebie because of that. It has nothing to do whether she is in regular pool or not. Legendary Azura would be chosen, because she is that good and same goes to Tibarn and Sutr. Hrid and Tikki are certainly good too, but Hrid can't compete with Tibarn and Tikki with  Nailah (and obviously with Azura). Only reason why vote for them is personal preference, need for certain Niche or for collector purposes.

Edited by Tenzen12