Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not being able to pick the free unit caught me off guard. This can be a huge problem! I wanted to summon on a colorless orb in the 2017 Special Heroes Banner, but only blue and green orbs appeared! I ended with a Halloween Henry, for my unhappiness...

I still like the idea of a banner with all the winners (I would prefer a Hero Fest banner with the winners), but not being able to pick one of the four as the free hero is bad! If Legendary Azura wins for the blue color, and I don't get any blue orb on the summoning circle, I will be so angry!

You won't even see the color of the orbs. It will show 4 gold orbs and what you get will be by pure luck. 

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rinco said:

You won't even see the color of the orbs. It will show 4 gold orbs and what you get will be by pure luck. 

This is even worst! Let's us all pray for all the 4 winners to be amazing units, because it will not be that bad if we get a random hero from 4 amazing heroes, different from the 2017 Special Heroes banner, which the player wants a Winter Tharja but ends with a Summer Leo, or wants a Winter Robin but ends with a Spring Xander.

20 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Was it confirmed? I thought that the golden orbs were placeholders. But when you mention it it does say that we won't choose the colour so it could be the case. Well we can just but hope we vote excellent units and fodders. 

Personally I hope it doesn't end up being Tibarn Surtr Azura as I have all of them  Also, I don't have a use for steady impact, Azura is a dancer so merging her is useless as she won't see much combat and she doesn't have good fodder, only Surtr could be merged. I pray colourless is a new unit (Duma that I voted would be ideal but I am fine with anything new)

Well it seems the minigame doesn't work on an Android Firefox browser, switched to Chrome and finally got it to work.

Decided to vote for H!Mia all the way, would really like one that isn't -Atk.

49 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

And my first vote went fooor...

Nailah

She is a good pick. Even if the player doesn't want to use her, Distant Counter and Null C-Disrupt are great skills.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Voting for staff Laevatein all the way.

Another unit that is great in both cases: usability and fodder. I would probably fodder her, but I don't know if I would pick Wrathful Staff or Earthfire Balm.

4 minutes ago, Mau said:

Decided to vote for H!Mia all the way, would really like one that isn't -Atk.

She is a great unit. Witchy Wand+ is very useful, and I would mind to get a extra copy of her.

Also, do we know that the free unit will have IVs? I mean... the one we get from the 2017 Special Heroes Banner has IVs...

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, do we know that the free unit will have IVs? I mean... the one we get from the 2017 Special Heroes Banner has IVs...

If it's random, it'll count as a summon. If it's not random, then it'll count as a reward and be neutral.

Tbf this random summon is different from the seasonal random summon. With the seasonal one it's an actual regular summon where the colors are random so it kinda makes sense they have IVs too. With this summon we don't even get to see colors, we get golden orbs instead so it's a special kinda of summon, you just get one of the four randomly. So I can see them being neutral really. I sure as hell hope so at least, that would be something to lift the disappointment of not being able to make your own pick.

Edited by Mau

Nailah got my vote. I know L!Azura has a bigger chance, but I think Nailah is a better choice. Can't imagine someone not making use of her. Even if they get her a second time. L!Azura is only good if you do not have her or you can merge blue flying mages in my opinion.

Hoping for:

Red: Halloween Myhrr

Blue: Legendary Azura

Green: Surtr

Colorless: Halloween Mia

Don’t have any of those so if that ends up being the selection any will be a good pull. I’ll probably split my votes between them. 

Edited by Jave

Wait, we won't get to choose the hero we get from this? That's literally the opposite of what was said on Feh Channel, which is dumb. I wouldn't even particularly have a problem with it being random had they not said otherwise on the channel...

Anyways, voting Tibarn all the way as long as I don't forget like last year.

I'm glad to see a lot of talk about voting for Myrrh and Hector, especially with the announcement of the random selection. Want to maximize my odds of getting a unit I don't have already.

9 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also why people want to vote Mia as a flying healer and not Sakura? She too is a flying healer and has a better base kit and fodder than Mia (might give only tiki a vote and give her one too).

Just a guess but likely because Sakura is on an ongoing Banner right now (so people could try to get her now if they really wanted). Also, the only good fodder she has is Wrathful Staff and maybe Fireflood Balm, Witchy Wand is an infinitely superior Staff and Mia has Hone Fliers. Even with the free Camilla, it's still a highly coveted Skill for people who like Fliers, so it makes sense why Mia's preferred~ 

I'm pretty certain blue will be (take this) L! Azura.  Myrrh, Laevatein, Tibarn, and Winter Tharja would be the leading candidates for Red.  Green could again be Myrrh.  I feel like Veronica or Loki will be the colorless one, since Veronica is the Queen of Aether Raids.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I'm glad to see a lot of talk about voting for Myrrh and Hector, especially with the announcement of the random selection. Want to maximize my odds of getting a unit I don't have already.

Yes I like this too. I hope these two get in (a dream scenario is that I get Myrrh and I fodder a hector for DC into her).

Also about the whole Mia thing I was referring to the lack of razzle dazzle. Though after checking the effect of witchy wand again I have to say that it is broken (especially against armors with fighter skills). 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Just a guess but likely because Sakura is on an ongoing Banner right now (so people could try to get her now if they really wanted). Also, the only good fodder she has is Wrathful Staff and maybe Fireflood Balm, Witchy Wand is an infinitely superior Staff and Mia has Hone Fliers. Even with the free Camilla, it's still a highly coveted Skill for people who like Fliers, so it makes sense why Mia's preferred~ 

Isn't reason much simplier? Mia is infinitely cuter. 

People on Reddit mentioned the option of hitting it in reviews over the randomness mess, and I decided to get in on that. Dropped my two-year-old 5-star review down to 2 stars, which seems low for a game I still play a lot and do legitimately enjoy most of the time, but I can't exactly recommend it to anyone who hasn't already been keeping up.

Edited by Othin