February's Legendary Hero - Roy: Blazing Lion (February 27 ~ March 5) DATAMINE HERE

Coolmanio

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised with his legendary bonus... What can be that symbol?

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Also, Bonus Doubler 3.... Yikes. That looks OP.

It's a perfect skill for units like Legendary Marth, OG Eirika and Kaden.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

So wait, Human Virtue and Bonus Doubler 3 combined means L!Roy gets at the start of every turn Atk/Spd +12? That's crazy.

This is also a pretty good banner. Let's see, I'm missing two units on every color. Too bad I'm out of orbs.

Red:
- Legendary Roy
- Hrid
- Hoshidan Summer Micaiah

Blue:
- Legendary Ephraim
- Halloween Niles
- Adrift M!Corrin

Green:
- Gunnthra
- Adrift F!Corrin
- Surtr

Colorless:
- F!Grima
- Hoshidan Summer Xander
- Mikoto

Well, I suppose this shouldn't surprise anyone. L!Roy looks like he's going to completely obsolete himself just like L!Hector did, not that OG!Roy was much good to begin with. Dragonbind isn't anything fancy, but the combination of DC and dragon-effectiveness is very nice. Bonus Doubler combined with Human Virtue is going to be insane without Dull Melee (although I bet Julia can still ORKO him if he isn't too fast). Renewal basically just mimics Falchion, although it should probably be replaced with something better. I'm certainly interested. As for the rest:

• Red: Definitely yes. I still want Hrid, and Summer!Micaiah's red Thani is a nice draw too.
  • Blue: No. I don't like Adrift!Mamui or Niles, and I don't need another L!Ephraim merge.
  • Green: No. A merge for Guunthra would be nice to fix her Attack flaw, but I don't need Adrift!Femui and I actively dislike Surtr.
  • Grey: No. Summer!Xander is meaningless to me, Mikoto is meh, and I don't need an F!Grima merge.

Looks like this'll be a red-sniping banner. I really can't be bothered to spend orbs on anything else except maybe green.

Well, that's strange. So much for almost finishing the chart, huh.

I'm surprised by the lack of brave heroes, we still don't have Celica yet. I don't think I'll be spending any orbs on this, none of the colors are favorable enough for me. Which does help my odds of getting Myrrh and/or Velouria, I guess.

My predictions for next month:

• Red: Ryoma/Myrrh/Celica
  • Blue: Azura/Lucina/Ylgr
  • Green: Ephraim/Kagero/Mila
  • Colorless: Eir/Mia/Leanne

Did someone say Eirika with +24 stats before Drives/Chills/etc!?

Well damn, that skill is just awesome but at the same time losing DC is too big of a price to pay. Er...I'll skip this even if that skill is tempting, after all Kaden offers a bit more than just 1 skill.

At least he is a push for Sharena. I guess I should start using her more in future. 
As a red unit with this skill he would still counter my Deirdre...and dull close is only available through a seasonal at this point.

Not super feeling it. DC weapons are so meh at this point and human virtue is admittedly nice, but basically hone humans—synergizes well with his A slot though. It really doesn't help that he's sword infantry in an already overcrowded sea. Art is nice, but not astounding, like Legendary Marth (still prefer Brave Roy). I will also never, never, never understand why his voice is that deep. As far as he's concerned, the big star of this banner really seems to be the A slot, which still has a lot of competition in breaths, etc. At least he'll have gen 3 infantry BST going for him.

The banner as a whole:

Red: Absolute yes. I spent 400 orbs going for Hrid on his debut to get shit, Micaiah would be awesome, and Roy, as lukewarm as I seem on him, I'd still be quite happy to get.
Blue: Hard pass. Have Ephraim and didn't particularly want him in the first place. Don't care about Corrin or Niles.
Green: Eh. A Surtr to patch up mine's -res or hopefully have a better boon (literally anything; fuckin' speed) would be nice, but otherwise eh. Have Gunnthra at +1 already and she does fine as is. Wouldn't hate another copy, but I'd be a bit irritated getting her over a lot of other units. And Corrin is again, decidedly eh.
Colorless: Partial yes. I'd love a Xander, but the other two I'm lukewarm on. Grima is in the same boat as Gunnthra, where I already have a perfectly functional copy, and while I wouldn't be furious about another I'd be disappointed. Mikoto would be fine I guess, but not really itching for her.

Red >>> Colorless > Green >>> Blue

Still, going to try to hold out to see who's on the FE6 banner before committing (I think the trailer should be the last day of this), and I'd still kind of like a Keaton. Probably do whatever reds and greys are in the first circle and then call it quits until some further news comes.

Thank God it wasn't Gustav.

Edited by bottlegnomes

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Wonder if the lightning bolt is a mixed stat thing, like +Atk/Spd

Seems a bit messy, and not really depicted clearly.

Maybe it's a pulse effect?

I still think Binding Blade should have gotten some sort of Melee Killer effect to reference Smash Bros...

Well, on this banner I'm missing Silly Xander, Dancing Micaiah, Fell Robin, and Hrid, while needing to replace the Asset, Flaw, or both of Surtr, Gunnthra, and Great Ephraim. Goddamn I look forward to never having to summon again...

I was hoping to be able to skip this legendary banner, I thought it would be Brave Celica, Roy and Hrid.  However there is dancing Micaiah I can't pass on that.  In addition my Hrid is -atk, and I wouldn't mind Roy he seems crazy and that lightning bolt thing a ma jig is new.  I will try red until I get one.  I don't have any of the blues, but Ephraim is all that interests me there so will avoid unless there are no reds.  I guess colorless 3rd, I only have F Grima and I would like to fix her bane, not too interested in Xander or Mikoto.  

That C skill of Roy is like a spd atk wave 3 that is on all the time, absolutely an incredible buff.  With Roy's A skill, he will be +12 atk/+12 speed right there.  Bonus doubler I'm really scared of this inheritable skill it looks like it could be super abused.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Or maybe something related to Special skills... Example; All allies blessed with the Fire element will have special cooldown-1 at start of turn 1.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Seems a bit messy, and not really depicted clearly.

Maybe it's a pulse effect?

That would make sense too, which would be really something when paired with Hector

They made Roy racist. Just look at his C skill. I knew it all along.

Even though he's another sword infantry, he's looking to be stupidly good and will probably carve himself a spot above every other sword unit in the game. I guess Roy truly is our boy. Also, the art is pretty solid, too. Since we're nearing the end of these Legendary Heroes, its cool to see a new effect for his legendary bonus thingy. I'm content with the units I have right now, and I want to be able to get a Kaden so I can give Spd/Res Link to Julia. I might pass, albeit reluctantly.

Oh hi, Mark Roy. *overly long and obnoxious yawn* Well, at least he's finally out of the way now.

Yeah, this banner does absolutely nothing for me on top of having one of the least appealing set of legendaries possible (as in, I kinda hate all of them except F!Grima). So, I'm only using my free pull here since there's too many other characters (Keaton, Lewyn, Duma) I'd rather go after than freaking Roy, Hrid, or Surtr.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Or maybe something related to Special skills... Example; All allies blessed with the Fire element will have special cooldown-1 at start of turn 1.

Oh, God. This + Velouria + Hector + Hardy Bearing/Atk +3/something I'm not thinking of = AoE/Dragon Fang/Ignis-hardt.

Edited by bottlegnomes

26 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Wonder what that blessing does.

Also, Bonus Doubler 3.... Yikes. That looks OP.

Maybe it's going to be limited to Infantry units, since that would be pretty OP with Cav/Flier/Armor buffs, and they seem to be trying to buff infantry lately.

I'm glad that the other Reds are units that I really wouldn't mind being pity broken by, since I usually have terrible luck with Legendary banners.