Raven

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anchorage, Alaska.

Actually, right now I live in Alabama because... reasons. Also, the weather here is insane. One second, it's raining, and then its a drought and now our lawn is flooding, and recently we got like 3 weeks of snow, but now it's sleeting.

Anchorage, Alaska.

Actually, right now I live in Alabama because... reasons. Also, the weather here is insane. One second, it's raining, and then its a drought and now our lawn is flooding, and recently we got like 3 weeks of snow, but now it's sleeting.

Or as we like to call that here in Wisconsin, "A normal week". You get to experience all four seasons here: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction.

The middle of British Colombia, Canada. Weather here is like -20'C in the winter and +30'C in the summer.

Unless it's a warm winter.

And if it's a cold (really cold) winter, it snows in May.

I'm originally from Washington, D.C., but I live in Upstate New York at the moment. The latter I consider my home more so than D.C./Northern Virginia despite only being there for a couple of years because I hated living near the nation's capital. The traffic was a constant snarl, and you were lucky to get anywhere on time. It's only getting worse, too.

Upstate New York actually has nature. You can be 10 minutes from a city there and yet still be close to pretty rural areas and farmer's markets. Plus, the mountains and forests offer amazing scenery, especially in the fall. Traffic isn't quite as bad either unless you're nearing NYC.

Texas, the state where Roy is everyone's boy.

(There's a joke that every Project M player in Texas if not every PM player ever has a pocket Roy. Probably thanks to Sethlon. Yes, I fulfill that stereotype.)

I am from the British colony in revolt of New Jersey. I currently live in the city of Prague, the rightful crown jewel in the Hapsburg Empire that was unfortunately lost (with everything else they owned) at Versailles.

• 3 weeks later...

UK, W'wickshire

(I don't know half the US state names or abbreviations. So now I'll confuse you Americans...)

I assume that means "Warwickshire"?