New event calendar (April-May 2019)

DarkAlf

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'd like a selena/severa too. (wish i could build her but she is repo fodder, sadly) 

Personally I just used barst for whenever I needed repo:

Spoiler

image.png.217bd55dd25230342c2f67136850ce2a.png

When will she get a refine? come on IS I'm begging you here! Well either that or her OG version getting in would be pretty great as well.

Edited by Ottservia

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anacybele @daisy jane

Actual numbers for recent seasonals (like/dislike):

• Regal Rabbits
    • JP: 1032/203
    • EN: 7413/594
  • Greil's Devoted
    • JP: 2191/125
    • EN: 10254/372
  • Hostile Springs
    • JP: 1041/5448
    • EN: 5535/12868
  • New Year's of Fire and Ice
    • JP: 1358/380
    • EN: 7235/797
  • Gifts of Winter
    • JP: 1150/541
    • EN: 5890/2175

So yes, Greil's Devoted has noticeably higher likes than usual and fewer dislikes than usual. The fewer dislikes is not terribly significant just because smaller raw numbers have more uncertainty, but the number of likes is about 40-50% higher than normal, which is pretty significant for a number that theoretically shouldn't move too much except for strong reactions.

If it is the brides, then that means Bride Caeda is gonna be rerun...between pulling for Spring Palla and Ranulf, I have no orbs...oh dear.

Honestly, as long as we get more Archanean seasonals, I'll be happy. Groom Merric would be lovely.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Anacybele @daisy jane

• Regal Rabbits
  • Greil's Devoted
  • Hostile Springs
  • Gifts of Winter

So yes, Greil's Devoted has noticeably higher likes than usual and fewer dislikes than usual. The fewer dislikes is not terribly significant just because smaller raw numbers have more uncertainty, but the number of likes is about 40-50% higher than normal, which is pretty significant for a number that theoretically shouldn't move too much except for strong reactions.

Yeah, exactly! I also compared it to the Love Abounds banner, and Greil's Devoted got significantly more likes than that one too. In fact, so far, GD is the only one I've seen to actually go above 10k likes for the English version. I haven't compared every single trailer though, of course.

12 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

again it is as @Lewyn says people want variety

some people do. sure. 

but some people just want the skills. 

some people just want their characters (regardless of whom the character is ). 

some people want the movement. 

I didn't like the Valentine banner (nothing on there did anything for me - my orbs were grateful, and I got Dagger Hinoka). but I never would think "I am going to write IntSys and demand that they DO do banners i like and pft on those who happened to love this banner." and i think that's what bugs me. i get wanting variety (and that's good feed back to send), but again there are some people who love new characters etc, some people don't care and some people just love seasonals. (and in that contingent there are people who love it's always the games they know vs. you know. Olwen - pulling a name out of my head). again I don't really like beasts but i am not going to be all "please stop making beasts, and do what I like." i'm glad people who like them can have them, better for my orbs - bring more beasts I say. let me save. 

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Anacybele @daisy jane

• Regal Rabbits
  • Greil's Devoted
  • Hostile Springs
  • Gifts of Winter

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, exactly! I also compared it to the Love Abounds banner, and Greil's Devoted got significantly more likes than that one too. In fact, so far, GD is the only one I've seen to actually go above 10k likes for the English version. I haven't compared every single trailer though, of course.

the problem using this - is that not everyone who plays the game - votes on videos, right?
nor does it track when the likes etc were given. (ie: was it the day off, and OHH ughhh another seasonal?). is it representative of the entire community (How could it? I didn't vote on any of these videos). but sure.there are a lot of people who liked greil's banner more if we're going simply on whom voted on the video. 

Edited by daisy jane

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

the problem using this - is that not everyone who plays the game - votes on videos, right?

I'm certain a majority of people who votes on them do play though.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I didn't like the Valentine banner (nothing on there did anything for me - my orbs were grateful, and I got Dagger Hinoka). but I never would think "I am going to write IntSys and demand that they DO do banners i like and pft on those who happened to love this banner." and i think that's what bugs me. i get wanting variety (and that's good feed back to send), but again there are some people who love new characters etc, some people don't care and some people just love seasonals. (and in that contingent there are people who love it's always the games they know vs. you know. Olwen - pulling a name out of my head). again I don't really like beasts but i am not going to be all "please stop making beasts, and do what I like." i'm glad people who like them can have them, better for my orbs - bring more beasts I say. let me save. 

Agreed. Honestly I feel people are blowing things way out of proportion here. Seasonals are fun and I say the more the merrier but I do understand people’s grievances with them. I’m not gonna say don’t criticize the game but yeah the criticism should be clear and devoid of bias as possible.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

You know how people, including my self, complain about how this or that game hasn't had a new hero banner in a long time and so forth?  Well the variety of representation absolutely blows away seasonal banners which are 90% a Fates royal (and even then mostly Nohr) snorefest.  If seasonals actually you know represented a lot of different characters across the entire series it would be a different story.  Some people actually like variety, makes things much less boring.  

Stop, statistics time (not counting Adrift):

Spoiler

Fates Alts:

1. Spa Ryoma
  2. Spa Hinoka
  3. Spa Sakura
  4. Spa Elise
  5. Spa Camilla
  6. Spring Xander
  7. Spring Camilla
  8. Spring Kagero
  9. Bride Charlotte
  10. Swim Xander
  11. Swim Leo
  12. Swim Elise
  13. Swim Corrin
  14. Swim Takumi
  15. Swim Camilla
  16. Yukata Ryoma
  17. Yukata Xander
  18. Perform Azura
  19. Perform Shigure
  20. Hallow Sakura
  21. Hallow Jakob
  22. Hallow Niles
  23. Hallow Kagero
  24. NY Azura
  25. NY Takumi
  26. NY Camilla
  27. NY Corrin

I counted 85 Seasonals so far. The full list (tell me if I forgot anyone!).:

Spoiler
  1. Spa Ryoma
  2. Spa Hinoka
  3. Spa Sakura
  4. Spa Elise
  5. Spa Camilla
  6. Valen Lyn
  7. Valen Hector
  8. Valen Eliwood
  9. Valen Roy
  10. Valen Lilina
  11. Valen Greil
  12. Valen Ike
  13. Valen Mist
  14. Valen Soren
  15. Valen Titania
  16. Spring Chrom
  17. Spring Lucina
  18. Spring Xander
  19. Spring Catria
  20. Spring Camilla
  21. Spring Kagero
  22. Spring Alfonse
  23. Spring Sharena
  24. Spring Palla
  25. Spring Marisa
  26. Spring Veronica
  27. Spring Bruno
  28. Spring Loki
  29. Bride Caeda
  30. Bride Charlotte
  31. Bride Lyn
  32. Bride Cordelia
  33. Bride Sanaki
  34. Bride Ninian
  35. Bride Tharja
  36. Bride Marth
  37. Swim Robin
  38. Swim Frederick
  39. Swim Gaius
  40. Swim Adult Tiki
  41. Swim Xander
  42. Swim Leo
  43. Swim Elise
  44. Swim Corrin
  45. Swim Linde
  46. Swim Cordelia
  47. Swim Young Tiki
  48. Swim Innes
  49. Swim Tana
  50. Swim Noire
  51. Swim Takumi
  52. Swim Camilla
  53. Yukata Micaiah
  54. Yukata Elincia
  55. Yukata Ryoma
  56. Yukata Xander
  57. Perform Olivia
  58. Perform Inigo
  59. Perform Azura
  60. Perform Shigure
  61. Hallow Sakura
  62. Hallow Nowi
  63. Hallow Henry
  64. Hallow Jakob
  65. Hallow Myrrh
  66. Hallow Mia
  67. Hallow Niles
  68. Hallow Kagero
  69. Hallow Dorcas
  70. Xmas Chrom
  71. Xmas Robin
  72. Xmas Lissa
  73. Xmas Tharja
  74. Xmas Eirika
  75. Xmas Ephraim
  76. Xmas Fae
  77. Xmas Cecilia
  78. NY Azura
  79. NY Takumi
  80. NY Camilla
  81. NY Corrin
  82. NY Fjorm
  83. NY Hrid
  84. NY Laevatein
  85. NY Laejarn

So Fates is only 31.76% of Seasonals, just short of a third.

At the current rate of 1 new Seasonal banner per month, we'll have 100 Seasonal units by June.

22 minutes ago, Lau said:

Groom Merric would be lovely.

But wherefore art Elice? Gharnef haveth her not. In Medeus's lair she lies? Ne'er like the Dragon Shadow to see'eth the light of Heroes?

*Cough* I'd like Swimsuit Merric myself, precisely because being a nerd, he won't be fit and muscular (although Summer Leo isn't lacking for finesse). Having someone less than an aesthetic ideal of the human form would be sort of cute. Perhaps a little insecure from being a little flabby.

31 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

It doesn't matter if everyone votes if the votes are representative, i.e. generally cover the same demographics as the whole.

nor does it track when the likes etc were given. (ie: was it the day off, and OHH ughhh another seasonal?).

This doesn't actually matter as long as the time profiles are similar between videos, which they very likely are.

Remember that we're not trying to calculate how many people like or dislike a banner across the entire player base. We're trying to calculate how liked or disliked a banner is relative to other banners.

As long as the demographics are representative and the circumstances of the collection of data points is consistent, the comparison between banners is still valid using this method.

is it representative of the entire community (How could it? I didn't vote on any of these videos).

Actually, you did "vote" on these videos. You made a "don't care enough to click either button" vote.

And while we don't know the exact number of "don't care enough" votes, we do know that the total number of people who watch the videos is likely fairly constant due to the view count (Hostile Springs is higher, but that's almost certainly due to the thumbnail).

And if you want to be technical, yes, it can be representative. A "representative sample" by definition shouldn't need to contain the entire population. It needs to be "representative" of the entire population by having a similar demographic spread as the population (using relevant criteria, which can be gender, age, financial status, opinion on cats, etc. depending on what we're studying).

Edited by Ice Dragon

I don't really care for most seasonal units, but I also don't mind saving orbs. If they plan to tie TTs to seasonal units, then I'd really appreciate them giving out less polarizing characters. If they really want to gift a divisive character, then they can at least offer a few non-seasonal bonus units. I have a decent chance of having a non-seasonal version of one of the units, but the only way I'd have a relevant seasonal unit is if I pulled on one of the related seasonal banners at some point.

I dont see the fuzz. I dont care if its a new or special hero banner (aside from the story). Most of the prominent heroes are in the game for me. Nope i didnt play all Fire Emblem games. Mostly the GBA and 3DS games. So this and last years new heroes banners had mostly faces/chars i didnt know and didnt care much. And i am prolly with this in the pool of the majority when it comes to FEH. So i can see why there are more special banners.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Stop, statistics time (not counting Adrift):

Reveal hidden contents

Fates Alts:

1. Spa Ryoma
  2. Spa Hinoka
  3. Spa Sakura
  4. Spa Elise
  5. Spa Camilla
  6. Spring Xander
  7. Spring Camilla
  8. Spring Kagero
  9. Bride Charlotte
  10. Swim Xander
  11. Swim Leo
  12. Swim Elise
  13. Swim Corrin
  14. Swim Takumi
  15. Swim Camilla
  16. Yukata Ryoma
  17. Yukata Xander
  18. Perform Azura
  19. Perform Shigure
  20. Hallow Sakura
  21. Hallow Jakob
  22. Hallow Niles
  23. Hallow Kagero
  24. NY Azura
  25. NY Takumi
  26. NY Camilla
  27. NY Corrin

I counted 85 Seasonals so far. The full list (tell me if I forgot anyone!).:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Spa Ryoma
  2. Spa Hinoka
  3. Spa Sakura
  4. Spa Elise
  5. Spa Camilla
  6. Valen Lyn
  7. Valen Hector
  8. Valen Eliwood
  9. Valen Roy
  10. Valen Lilina
  11. Valen Greil
  12. Valen Ike
  13. Valen Mist
  14. Valen Soren
  15. Valen Titania
  16. Spring Chrom
  17. Spring Lucina
  18. Spring Xander
  19. Spring Catria
  20. Spring Camilla
  21. Spring Kagero
  22. Spring Alfonse
  23. Spring Sharena
  24. Spring Palla
  25. Spring Marisa
  26. Spring Veronica
  27. Spring Bruno
  28. Spring Loki
  29. Bride Caeda
  30. Bride Charlotte
  31. Bride Lyn
  32. Bride Cordelia
  33. Bride Sanaki
  34. Bride Ninian
  35. Bride Tharja
  36. Bride Marth
  37. Swim Robin
  38. Swim Frederick
  39. Swim Gaius
  40. Swim Adult Tiki
  41. Swim Xander
  42. Swim Leo
  43. Swim Elise
  44. Swim Corrin
  45. Swim Linde
  46. Swim Cordelia
  47. Swim Young Tiki
  48. Swim Innes
  49. Swim Tana
  50. Swim Noire
  51. Swim Takumi
  52. Swim Camilla
  53. Yukata Micaiah
  54. Yukata Elincia
  55. Yukata Ryoma
  56. Yukata Xander
  57. Perform Olivia
  58. Perform Inigo
  59. Perform Azura
  60. Perform Shigure
  61. Hallow Sakura
  62. Hallow Nowi
  63. Hallow Henry
  64. Hallow Jakob
  65. Hallow Myrrh
  66. Hallow Mia
  67. Hallow Niles
  68. Hallow Kagero
  69. Hallow Dorcas
  70. Xmas Chrom
  71. Xmas Robin
  72. Xmas Lissa
  73. Xmas Tharja
  74. Xmas Eirika
  75. Xmas Ephraim
  76. Xmas Fae
  77. Xmas Cecilia
  78. NY Azura
  79. NY Takumi
  80. NY Camilla
  81. NY Corrin
  82. NY Fjorm
  83. NY Hrid
  84. NY Laevatein
  85. NY Laejarn

So Fates is only 31.76% of Seasonals, just short of a third.

My 90% remark was a gross exaggeration but that is what it feels like, and when people complain about Fates everywhere it is largely cause of that.  Massive overrepresentation.   Not only is there a ton of fates we get the same  Nohr royals over and over again.  It isn't even a variety of characters from that game.  

If I counted right, out of 85 seasonals we have 30 characters from games not Awakening or Fates.  To be blunt that is simply stupid and repetitive and monotonous.  It isn't like there is only one or two games that occurred before Awakening either.  So yeah people should complain unless the only games they like are Awakening and Fates, and they are well within their right to.  

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, but it should also be clear now that these five new character banners come at the cost of being less frequent because of their higher quality never mind the fact that it's even more obvious that FEH is going to leave out a lot of characters and the sooner people come to terms with that, the better.

Kinishi Hinoka 100% did not take less effort than Thea. Same for SM!Eirika and Libra or Flying Olivia and Silas. I could buy the profitability argument where more no-names requires more guaranteed spenders to even out, but to say that the removal of alts made the banners significantly more intensive is overlooking a very large chunk of where and how resources are spent. 

59 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

some people do. sure. 

but some people just want the skills. 

some people just want their characters (regardless of whom the character is ). 

some people want the movement. 

nor does it track when the likes etc were given. (ie: was it the day off, and OHH ughhh another seasonal?). is it representative of the entire community (How could it? I didn't vote on any of these videos). but sure.there are a lot of people who liked greil's banner more if we're going simply on whom voted on the video. 

The problem with your argument is that it entirely dismisses a person's opinion and feelings if they're negative the same way you're criticizing them for dismissing those who like alts opinions and feelings. It's the whole "Why can't people be happy with the way things are?" line of thinking that, to use a significantly more extreme example, a lot of conservatives use regarding minority rights.

Look at it another less personal way. There are three significantly distinct possible reactions to something:

• Approval - I want you to do more like it.
  • Neutrality - I don't care if you do more or don't do more.
  • Disapproval - I want you to NOT do more like this.

A lack of response is generally lumped into neutrality meaning no changes need to be made. If no one who disapproved voiced their disapproval, IS would only be able to assume things based on approval and neutrality. Take a hypothetical example. FEH has 15,000 players. Banner A comes out and gets 5,000 likes and 10,000 non-responses, 5,000 of which are dislikes that stayed quiet. Banner B comes out and gets 4,000 likes and 11,000 non-responses, 2,000 of which are dislikes that stayed quiet. Banner A would appear to be the more preferred banner and so IS would assume they should make more like it, when in fact more of the player base would be satisfied, i.e. higher net approval, with more like Banner B. In another example, if two banners have equal likes, but differing dislikes that stay silent, then IS would have to assume that they were received equally well. Assuming decent business sense, they would alternate those types of banners, favoring neither, when factoring in disapproval, it would be clear they should prioritize one.

It's the same reason criticism happens in school or the workplace, even on things as ambiguous as art. Heck, it's why editors and QAs/testers have jobs. If you don't know there's a problem, you can't address it. Telling everyone who's not satisfied to suck it up because some other people might like it is cutting out the entire negative feedback loop. It's when these go from expressing disapproval of a practice to demonizing those in support of it that things get problematic. I have absolutely seen that before, but fortunately there doesn't seem to be much in this topic, though that might be due to @eclipse being on her A-game.

As far as your feelings on beasts, feel free to send feedback. Feel free to talk about them regularly and unashamedly. Just don't insult or demean people who do like them. As for if IS will take an approach more inline with your opinions, they might or they might not—that's entirely dependent on how many others feel the same—but at least then they're aware of your opinion.

42 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But wherefore art Elice? Gharnef haveth her not. In Medeus's lair she lies? Ne'er like the Dragon Shadow to see'eth the light of Heroes?

Why are you Elice?

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Actually, you did "vote" on these videos. You made a "don't care enough to click either button" vote.

*high-pitched Canadian voice*:

You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
Edited by bottlegnomes

3 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

The problem with your argument is that it entirely dismisses a person's opinion and feelings if they're negative the same way you're criticizing them for dismissing those who like alts opinions and feelings. It's the whole "Why can't people be happy with the way things are?" line of thinking that, to use a significantly more extreme example, a lot of conservatives use regarding minority rights.

Look at it another less personal way. There are three significantly distinct possible reactions to something:

• Approval - I want you to do more like it.
  • Neutrality - I don't care if you do more or don't do more.
  • Disapproval - I want you to NOT do more like this.

A lack of response is generally lumped into neutrality meaning no changes need to be made. If no one who disapproved voiced their disapproval, IS would only be able to assume things based on approval and neutrality. Take a hypothetical example. FEH has 15,000 players. Banner A comes out and gets 5,000 likes and 10,000 non-responses, 5,000 of which are dislikes that stayed quiet. Banner B comes out and gets 4,000 likes and 11,000 non-responses, 2,000 of which are dislikes that stayed quiet. Banner A would appear to be the more preferred banner and so IS would assume they should make more like it, when in fact more of the player base would be satisfied, i.e. higher net approval, with more like Banner B. In another example, if two banners have equal likes, but differing dislikes that stay silent, then IS would have to assume that they were received equally well. Assuming decent business sense, they would alternate those types of banners, favoring neither, when factoring in disapproval, it would be clear they should prioritize one.

It's the same reason criticism happens in school or the workplace, even on things as ambiguous as art. Heck, it's why editors and QAs/testers have jobs. If you don't know there's a problem, you can't address it. Telling everyone who's not satisfied to suck it up because some other people might like it is cutting out the entire negative feedback loop. It's when these go from expressing disapproval of a practice to demonizing those in support of it that things get problematic. I have absolutely seen that before, but fortunately that doesn't seem to be much the case here, though that might be due to @eclipse being on her A-game.

As far as your feelings on beasts, feel free to send feedback. Feel free to talk about them regularly and unashamedly. Just don't insult or demean people who do like them. They might or they might not—that's entirely dependent on how many others feel the same—but at least then they're aware of your opinion.

I never said people couldn't feel disappointed. I'm just saying that for me personally. no matter how disappointed I'd be in a banner - I wouldn't write feed back demanding what I simply liked - without having regards to how others play/would like to see in the game. Now. to be fair. if I bypassed where people are going. "I hate this. this is what I want. BUT ...." then I stand corrected.  I do think it's good to share opinions and let the game know howits doing - i tend to do this very often, based on how I play - but also based on other aspects too - that might not make me happy as a player - but i know other people would benefit too.  but if you think that's wrong then okay. 

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Cough* I'd like Swimsuit Merric myself, precisely because being a nerd, he won't be fit and muscular (although Summer Leo isn't lacking for finesse). Having someone less than an aesthetic ideal of the human form would be sort of cute. Perhaps a little insecure from being a little flabby.

Who knows? The next New Heroes banner could be an Archanean one, and Elice could be on there. ...Who am I kidding? Archanea will never get a new banner...

Ah, but Leo also uses swords, so it's not entirely surprising that he has a bit of muscle (I must say, it does wonders for him). Swimsuit Merric would be great. Really great. Too great. He's just really adorable. Ahh, just give me all the Archaneans in swimsuits.

I'm sorry, I just love Archanea so much.

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I never said people couldn't feel disappointed. I'm just saying that for me personally. no matter how disappointed I'd be in a banner - I wouldn't write feed back demanding what I simply liked - without having regards to how others play/would like to see in the game. Now. to be fair. if I bypassed where people are going. "I hate this. this is what I want. BUT ...." then I stand corrected.  I do think it's good to share opinions and let the game know howits doing - i tend to do this very often, based on how I play - but also based on other aspects too - that might not make me happy as a player - but i know other people would benefit too.

The entire point of my post was that expressing dislike is a valid opinion that shouldn't be seen as an attack on other people. My saying I don't like this banner does not equate to I don't think people who like this kind of thing should be allowed to get what they want. It equates to I don't want to see more of this. IS can't know to not do something if they don't know people don't like it.

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but if you think that's wrong then okay. 

I wanted call this out specifically because you're really playing the victim here. Nowhere did I say your view that people should consider others feelings wrong. I said that to tell people not to send negative feedback because someone else might like what they're complaining about is a bit dismissive and that actually not sending the feedback cuts out a very significant part of any self-sustaining system: the negative feedback loop. If your intention was not to say that people shouldn't send feedback about not liking something because others do, then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Since I have a moment, might as well take a look at eeeveeryything we have this month~ Starting with the Banners~

New Power is nothing I really need to pull from, will probably just pull blue for my Freebie if I can~

Special Heroes - Depends who is on it. I'm trying to save for the Summer, so ideally, I hope the Banner can be skipped. As for the theme, if it's not early Brides, which I don't expect, I have no idea what it could be otherwise.

Tempest Trials Banner will likely relate to whoever is on the Seasonal Banner, so yet to be seen if I'll pull there.

Heroes with Iceberg - My guess was originally Selkie, Flora, and F!Morgan. But Innes seems more likely since he was just removed from the pool and stops M!Morgan from cock blocking Selkie. Regardless, I don't see myself pulling from here. Selkie would be nice, but not if she's being blocked by Morgan.

Bound Hero Battle - I expect Ike will be the 3rd unit, either OG or Brave has an equal chance to me, but leaning towards OG!Ike to not color share with Titania. I'll just free pull Colorless since I'm still missing Mist.

Voting Gauntlet - Also depends who is on it.

Legendary Hero - Need Roy and could use at least one more Marth, but I don't need anything else so the other units will decide if I pull or not, but I don't expect to~

Heroes with Wrath - Just gonna free pull Blue since I need Nephenee still.

New Heroes - Regardless of who's on it, these are always a skip~ Unless it's like Nah or something~

There's so much back to back once we get to like the last 10 days of the month, even just starting from the New Seasonals, it's going to be pretty hectic.

Golden Week could potentially have a Hero Fest or Daily Banners, leaning more towards Hero Fest if last year is any indication. I'd personally like Daily Banners since it's just more things to Summon from, but there's just SO many Banners going on this month, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do that~

Overall, very busy month. Lots of stuff to look forward to really soon.

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

New Power is nothing I really need to pull from, will probably just pull blue for my Freebie if I can~

So this is what made me register that the NP banner will be half blue and half red. I feel like an idiot for just now realizing that.

Why is there already another seasonal this month? Are they just doing them monthly now? Y'know, as much as I dislike something like Fates getting consistent banners, I'd prefer that over seasonals. I get more tired of those more than anything else.

4 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

So this is what made me register that the NP banner will be half blue and half red. I feel like an idiot for just now realizing that.

Yep, gonna be pretty tough for people wanting any singular one of them. Thankfully they're all 3-4* units so it's likely no one needs any of them as 5* (or at least a large number of them).

hardcore predictions

what if this new seasonal banner's theme is "april, sweet sleep", and characters wear pajamas and undies?

i can definitely see a mommy-like character such as lingerie camilla and, a loli bait, nowi wearing an oversized pajama to name one

obviously, this nowi would be a armored dragon, because everyone knows pajamas are actually chain mails, and because i'm sure we all need another 180 bst loli dragon

on a serious note, i don't know what this new seasonal's theme could be, i just hope it's nothing deserving my orbs (and seasonal banners aren't that appealing to me to begin with)

Edited by Yexin