New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

Late to the party, so maybe I'm ranting to the choir here. I'm a massive Tiki fan, but I'm finding myself really inundated with all these Tikis. And we haven't even gotten Future Past New Naga Tiki yet. Also if they were going to give her a different weapon then they at least could have changed the effect. Razing Breath and Divine Breath are literally identical, right? Play into the whole mindless destroyer and give Razing Breath fury or something.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Play into the whole mindless destroyer and give Razing Breath fury or something.

Racist DW!Y!Tiki basically got racist Fury 4 on her C slot. Instead of recoil, you just have to satisfy her racism and be careful of Panic.

Edited by XRay

That's kinda cool. The reason why Delthea's Death tome gives +4 to all stats is because in Japanese four sounds the same as death.

4 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

This was their chance to put Rajaion in, but no. IS keep disappointing me  about  everything not  the  sibling relationship 

Anyway, bride banner in 21th, so trailer is in 20th and teaser image in 19th I guess?

or Berserk Ashnard

6 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

This was their chance to put Rajaion in, but no. IS keep disappointing me  about  everything not  the  sibling relationship 

Anyway, bride banner in 21th, so trailer is in 20th and teaser image in 19th I guess?

Trailers are either 28 or 52 hours before the banner, so trailer late on the 18th or 19th and teaser 24 hours before that.

Corrin was a really weird choice for this banner. Kind of makes me wish this issue had been more delved into in Fates. In Heroes, it feels forced given how trivial the matter was in the original game. Kind of makes me wish it had been covered more there as it is actually interesting here, despite Corrin whining the whole Forging Bonds. At least she makes a good conversation partner for the other characters I guess.

Glad to see we got the Berkut many people asked for. I really hope all the Rinea teasing from FB actually goes somewhere.

10 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Corrin was a really weird choice for this banner. Kind of makes me wish this issue had been more delved into in Fates. In Heroes, it feels forced given how trivial the matter was in the original game. Kind of makes me wish it had been covered more there as it is actually interesting here, despite Corrin whining the whole Forging Bonds. At least she makes a good conversation partner for the other characters I guess.

Glad to see we got the Berkut many people asked for. I really hope all the Rinea teasing from FB actually goes somewhere.

I'm also wondering since we're getting Fem Corrin here, will we get Man Corrin later in the same theme like they did for Robin (and generally always do for the avatars).

If they were going too go with the berserker Corrin, I'd rather they made them always in dragon form (gender ambiguous) and were a mounted breath unit.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but wouldn't it be kind of cool if you fought fallen Delthea instead of normal Delthea now in the one story chapter. I mean that is the level you fight possessed Delthea in the real game.

• 3 weeks later...

How the fuck do you go EIGHTY THREE pulls sniping a double-focus color without a single on-banner unit? What the everloving fuck. Hit a 5% pity rate pitybroken by someone not on the banner followed immediately by a 4.5% pity rate. This is bullshit. Fuck this shit.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

How the fuck do you go EIGHTY THREE pulls sniping a double-focus color without a single on-banner unit?

I don't know, but I saw someone on Reddit claim that they pulled fallen Tiki fifteen times while pulling a grand total of zero fallen F!Corrins. Naturally, they only wanted fallen F!Corrin.

If it makes you feel better, an alt account I started about a month ago had rather shit luck with this banner too. I got up to a 5% rate which ended in only getting fallen Berkut who, like on my main, I didn't particularly want to see and then got up to 4% only to get a -Spd Selkie (but +Res at least).

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Naturally, they only wanted fallen F!Corrin.

Naturally.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If it makes you feel better, an alt account I started about a month ago had rather shit luck with this banner too. I got up to a 5% rate which ended in only getting fallen Berkut who, like on my main, I didn't particularly want to see and then got up to 4% only to get a -Spd Selkie (but +Res at least).

Yeah, somehow I managed to pull 4 copies of Berkut despite the fact that I stopped actively pulling blue after the first one.

Now that I've gotten all of the salt out of my system, here's everything I got, apparently:

• 1 Mareeta
  • 1 Owain
  • 4 Berkut (3 of the after I stopped pulling blue)
  • 1 Micaiah (after I stopped pulling blue)
  • 1 Ophelia (after I stopped pulling blue)
  • 6 Corrin (4 of them before the second Tiki)
  • 8 Tiki
  • 1 Leanne
  • 1 Kinshi Hinoka
  • 1 Velouria (was the pitybreaker in that 83-pull streak of shit luck)
  • 2 Nina

At least the Ophelia got her to +10. So I'm happy about that.

Well, here's hoping I get the remaining 3 copies of Tiki off banner or on a Legendary banner in the near future. Sigh.