Worst VA in the game

A lot of them are horrible but the worst has got to be Ashera. You can't even understand what she's saying without those subtitles cause she frickin' mumbles through all her scenes. The echo doesn't help much either, it actually makes it harder to understand her.

Edited by KSFF2150

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Shinon is without doubt the best.

definitely. I also thought Skrimir was second best

Worst would have to be Rolf and Mist.... Ugh... my ears bled...

I loved Shinon's voice. And I liked Tibarn's as well.

Sephiran... Sometimes it sounded good, other times... meh.

I really didn't like Deghinsea's and Zelgius' was a little too... I don't know. Could have been better.

Shinon, Tibarn and Skrimir are the best, and Zelgius and Mia are alright. Most of them, especially Zelgius and Ranulf, suffer from having to lip synch to the Japanese. The changing speed of their speech is really bad. Ranulf isn't nearly as bad in his second scene, where it doesn't happen as much.

Ashera is supposed to sound weird, and I can understand her. Deghinsea has an incredibly odd accent, but he's not bad at it.

Too be frank the translations made worse in a lot of cases than the Japanese version, as some things don't work as well in English.

Shinon sounds Canadian and badass.

Skrimir sounds like a bouncer and badass.

Ranulf sounds like Fox McCloud.

Mist sounds like she's 6.

Rolf sounds like he's 4.

Ike sounds better then he did in PoR.

Mia...sounds...dumb.

Michiah sounds...old.

Zelgius/BlackKnight don't sound Vader enough for me.

Sephiran sounds okay I guess.

Dheginsea sounds meh.

Tibarn sounds well....don't get me started.

Ashera did she even talk?

Altina sounded like the most unmotivated VA in the whole game. "I swear this oath, blah blah blah <_<"

Rolf and Mist were goddamn terrible. Mist even more because she was being retarded. "Plz waek up!!!"

Shinon was pwnsome. So was Skrimir. Ranulf's voice was WRONG. His Japanese voice, albeit a bit fruity, was a lot more fitting IMO

Ike's voice suffers from nonsensical scripting (IS ANYBUDDY DERE?!!!) So glad Soren wasn't VA'd.

I didn't like Tibarn. Tibarn needs David Hayter. And a better line >_>

Mist and Rolf were bad, Micaiah in the beginning was bad, Deghensia was TERRIBLE,

and Ranulf's voice actor was so absolutely shitty that he should go kill himself.

Mia was pretty crappy too, and Boyd's little screech.

Rofl's. I'm nervous, what if I hit her? Other than Mist's (which isn't too terrible), the rest were pretty good. I think Shinon, Ranulf, and Scrimir's were the best. Mia also sounded similar to what I expected. (didn't get the Lyn treatment, hurrah, hurrah!) Still, Rolf's was so bad, it was hilarious!

I thought Skrimir would sound... ferocious. Obviously, I was wrong.

He definately doesn't sound wimpy, though. At least he doesn't sound 10 years (or the Lion equivelent of 10 years) younger than what he really is.

Altina sounded like the most unmotivated VA in the whole game. "I swear this oath, blah blah blah <_<"

Yeah, although she didn't fail that hard.

Rolf and Mist were goddamn terrible. Mist even more because she was being retarded. "Plz waek up!!!"

Yeah that failed.

Shinon was pwnsome. So was Skrimir.

This.

Ranulf's voice was WRONG. His Japanese voice, albeit a bit fruity, was a lot more fitting IMO

He sounded like Fox McCloud, it wasn't so bad.

Ike's voice suffers from nonsensical scripting (IS ANYBUDDY DERE?!!!) So glad Soren wasn't VA'd.

Yeah, his actor is good, but the lines NoA give him are just straight-up returded

I didn't like Tibarn. Tibarn needs David Hayter. And a better line >_>

HELL YES ON BOTH ACCOUNTS!!!!