Worst VA in the game

Rolf and Mist are the worst. Thank god that Soren, Rhys and the most of the GM weren't voiced. Mia, Ranulf, Sephiran and Skrimir were between alright and meh. Shinon was awesome.

Boyd's would've been awesome, he sounds so badass killing all those soldiers.

If I'm not mistaken (because I may be), NoA kept the Japanese grunts and yells of Boyd, Titania and Oscar (maybe because they don't actually talk in cutscenes).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken (because I may be), NoA kept the Japanese grunts and yells of Boyd, Titania and Oscar (maybe because they don't actually talk in cutscenes).

I think you're right about that. Those three sound better than most of the english VAs so its probably best that they kept them like that.

The worst? Misaha and Dheginsea. Hold, I say, hold!

Yune is a little girl because that represents freedom of mind and non-restrictive thinking. As Yune herself said, chaos is also freedom, and order is confinement.

Misaha got voice acting? Wasn't it Altina or did I miss something? >.>

Btw I agree on Mist and Rolf. They were kinda insulting. XD"" I liked Boyd (even it was only a "HAAAAAAAA!") Shinon.

I still think Skrimir sounded like a bouncer. It doesn't fit his personality or character EXACTLY, but I still think it works because it sounds close. He still does sound very manly laguzly and intimidating, so I thought they got it pretty damn close

Misaha got voice acting? Wasn't it Altina or did I miss something? >.>

Both of them did, although you only hear Misaha's memory scene on the second playthrough, I believe. She talks to Lehran about how she can communicate with the goddess, and so could all her ancestors. Lehran is then surprised to hear that his own children are so blessed.

Both of them did, although you only hear Misaha's memory scene on the second playthrough, I believe. She talks to Lehran about how she can communicate with the goddess, and so could all her ancestors. Lehran is then surprised to hear that his own children are so blessed.

When does Altina speak?

Wait, it's when they speak of what to do with Yune, right?

Edited by xanatha

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

Rolf of course. Mist came in second, although she has a bit of competion from Dheginsea.

A more interesting topic would probably be best VA in the game. It'd also be the shortest.