88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the safety of the people, who are posting it obviously on a computer their parents may have access to, and obviously anyone in the world can see what they posted, it'd be wiser not to encourage them to admit to such things.

Also I did say the age difference is different in some areas.

I admit, I didn't take that into account. You're right in that regard.

No. I've had sex with 20 different women, 8 Night Elves, 3 Sirens, 6 Succubi, 8 Dryads, and one rutabaga.

How about mushrooms?

Lol. Do explain deeper. ^^

It's appealing, it's hard and at the end you feel gassy.

However one person over the age of consent and one person under by a certain amount is not legal.

Isn't it legal so long as there's no more than two years' difference between the participants? At least in California?

I don't want to go to jail.

Isn't it legal so long as there's no more than two years' difference between the participants? At least in California?

I don't want to go to jail.

It varies from state to state, I only know the Georgia law on it (quite well I might add, because it was a possible problem for me because of my girlfriend's age). In most states it is a very small problem unless the age difference is massive as long as the sex is consensual, to the point where the parent must file charges because most times the state won't waste the time on it. If it is a possible problem for you though I strongly recommend looking into the law, because sometimes proof isn't even required. All a parent has to do is say "They had sex" then file charges and you have a problem.

In Australia, if you're under sixteen, it's illegal to have sex with anyone over two years within your age. Likewise, a seventeen-year-old can't have sex with a fourteen year old, blah blah blah. It doesn't matter if it's consensual here.

And yes, I'm a virgin.

to me if you lose it before 16 then bleh. I say 16 is the minimum age

Circumstances are everything. I was like 15 or maybe 16, I don't quite remember. Still with the same person all these years later (as a matter of fact, yesterday was our 3rd year anniversary).

Ocelot, aren't you all Christian though? Not trying to insult you, if you are who I think you are that makes you one of my favorite Christians.