Are you a virgin?

Oguma

lol  

88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

Yep, a bit too young to marry. I'm one of those wait until marriage folk. I wouldn't want to become a daddy when I don't even have a proper job. It's sad when people think other people are gay just because they aren't all "MUST HAVE SEX NOW!!!!".

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's way too many posts here for me to bother reading up on, so I'll try to be brief:

If this makes you uncomfortable, then you need for it to NOT make you uncomfortable. The only reason sex is a social taboo is because society made it that way, to shame people into not having sex (with most of that being due to religious pressure). Therefore, you need to educate yourselves beyond biology class, and beyond what some schools teach (since some schools don't do it sufficiently). Abstinence teaching is an abject failure; if you don't know what you're doing, you could get someone pregnant, and just saying "don't do it" isn't good enough when things get heavy.

Beyond that, people have to know what to do in the bedroom. This is something underrated, but just like we have to learn how to talk to women, and how to "properly" date, and all the other social norms that come with dealing with the opposite (or same, if that's your bag) sex, you also have to learn what to do when all that has succeeded and the doors are closed.

If you're offended by any of that... you have to grow up.

You misunderstood what I meant. I meant that I was intellegent enough to realize the many negative reprocussions of having sex at an early age.

You still seem convinced that teenage sex is an absolutely bad thing, no questions asked. It depends way too much on the people doing it for that to be true.

To be honest I didn't read and didn't vote because I kinda don't want to know where people here stand concerning this particular thing.

But

uh

lol

Edited by Mac

I don't sympathise with those who make a big fuss over sex. It's a natural human process. What Superbuss said, I agree with.

For the record, I was 17 (just turned 17), and she was 15 (2 months from 16).

Sex is in no way a bad thing. I just feel that it should be only for reproductive purposes, not for fun. Unless you want to have a kid with her, don't do it, basically. I know there's safe sex. It's not always reliable.

I don't need to give out an answer to this. I personally think this isn't the nicest thing to ask people. Either way, for those of you who haven't. Don't rush to have sex. You're young and have plenty of time.

Edited by Rei