Are you a virgin?

Oguma

lol  

88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

Couldn't you just say STD? HIV's in part an STD.

Which is easily avoided.

Don't make me go through this again.

Naively optimistic about what? There's nothing you could possibly call optimistic about my stance.

If you know your partner, and you're not a moron, you're probably not going to catch an STD. Saying that you shouldn't have sex because you can have an STD or get a woman pregnant is like saying you shouldn't drive a car because you might get in a crash; it's all around ridiculously stupid.

Uh suprise! Those are not the only reasons why I choose not to have sex; there's actually more than what I just told you. There's so many people out there who aren't worth my time. It's impossible to find someone good nowadays. And even if there's someone good, there's other things to take into account, such as my lack of patience with people, and my disliked personality.

I can grasp the sentiment that you are expressing; it is that you hold it that simply astounds me.

Don't let anything from my mouth astound you. Ever.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, being a virgin is in no means bad. Unless you're 40 and still a virgin.

Well that wouldnt matter if you WANT to be a virgin at the age of 40. Being a virgin isnt bad at all, pisses me off how society makes it like it is

Well that wouldnt matter if you WANT to be a virgin at the age of 40. Being a virgin isnt bad at all, pisses me off how society makes it like it is

If someone doesn't want to lose their virginity, then that's fine as well.

Don't make me go through this again.

Through a bizarre line of logic? That's my line, this is like torture, but in text format.

Uh suprise! Those are not the only reasons why I choose not to have sex; there's actually more than what I just told you. There's so many people out there who aren't worth my time. It's impossible to find someone good nowadays. And even if there's someone good, there's other things to take into account, such as my lack of patience with people, and my disliked personality.

It's not really all that hard to have a good time. Really.

Don't let anything from my mouth astound you. Ever.

That's about as easy as never breathing again.

Kids can be a pain in the ass guys, but for those of you saying "OMG I NEVER WANNA RAISE KIDS", you honestly must have no clue as to the joy you can obtain from having a child.

Regardless, one should not have sex unless they've prepared for the small chance that they might have a kid, even with contraceptives.

Meh, being a virgin is in no means bad. Unless you're 40 and still a virgin.

LOL, BLATANT MOVIE REFERENCE.

What Jyosua said. Kids can be a pain, but I really wanna raise one.

I never thought this topic would get this far.

LOL, BLATANT MOVIE REFERENCE.

What Jyosua said. Kids can be a pain, but I really wanna raise one.

I never thought this topic would get this far.

The topic has "virgin" in it, which means "lack of sex" which has the word "sex" in it. Of course it would be popular!

Edited by CGV

The topic has "virgin" in it, which means "lack of sex" which has the word "sex" in it. Of course it would be popular!

This.

As Jyo said, you gotta be ready for the consequences if you go through with it.

Also, if you have sex just so people can't laugh at you for being a virgin, you're a sad excuse for a human

I honestly might just sig my own quote...

As Jyo said, you gotta be ready for the consequences if you go through with it.

Also, if you have sex just so people can't laugh at you for being a virgin, you're a sad excuse for a human

I agree with Jyo as well. I know a few careless yet, really horny people who are parents

*goes to sig*

I agree with Jyo as well. I know a few careless yet, really horny people who are parents

*goes to sig*

EDIT: Wrote my post in his post.

Edited by Harvey Berin

• 4 weeks later...