February's Legendary Hero Speculation: Well, Red just got Interesting!

daisy jane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Well, no trailer tonight, so there's gotta be one tomorrow. I think?

Not necessarily, because they took their time confirming Lif and put that trailer up two days (28th) before that banner (30th). We're still a bit less than five days away from this next one.

They could always drop it early of course, but they've never been particularly consistent with these trailer releases.

From my own expectations, with the banner coming on Wednesday PST, I expect the trailer Monday evening, and the datamine a full 25 hours from then. Although last time, in Lif’s case, the update didn’t drop until literally like... 40 minutes until the reset.

My guess, and hopes, are Staff Flying/Infantry Micaiah. I have 600 orbs and Duma and Alm are great value for AB, MS and Arena. 

Mostly since this was one of the cipher arts revealed recently: EQ4dfCOVAAAMdiq.png

That would be a huge yes for me. A staff that has double effective damage? Sign me up.

41 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

My guess, and hopes, are Staff Flying/Infantry Micaiah. I have 600 orbs and Duma and Alm are great value for AB, MS and Arena. 

Mostly since this was one of the cipher arts revealed recently: EQ4dfCOVAAAMdiq.png

That would be a huge yes for me. A staff that has double effective damage? Sign me up.

If that was the case for Micaiah I could get behind it. Something like a double effective wrathful staff with a follow up or debuff effect, a personal special or healing skill, dazzling staff and perhaps a new tier 4 ploy would be amazing. She would be way more interesting like that compared to Corrin. 

I have to admit that is a nice outfit Micaiah has there. I actually liked all her designs so far, tbh (well, except that awful Awakening DLC art). I just don't like her as a character at all and think Elincia was portrayed much better. And was still even better designed. I absolutely love her Queen outfit in RD!

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

If that was the case for Micaiah I could get behind it. Something like a double effective wrathful staff with a follow up or debuff effect, a personal special or healing skill, dazzling staff and perhaps a new tier 4 ploy would be amazing. She would be way more interesting like that compared to Corrin. 

And on top of that, she will likely run the heritage theme on her legendary alt (the same as L!azura). I just imagine how broken interesting she will be if that theme also defines her special skill.

Edited by NicolaTesla&you

Some more thinking about Micaiah: out of the 11 non-Veronica winners from the first three CYL events, she's the only one without a legendary version and the only one with only three versions rather than four or more. (Even Veronica sort of has four versions, if you count her currently unplayable regular version as well as Thrasir, and while none of them are legendary, Thrasir is mythic.) So I think that's reason to expect her legendary version sooner rather than later.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Some more thinking about Micaiah: out of the 11 non-Veronica winners from the first three CYL events, she's the only one without a legendary version and the only one with only three versions rather than four or more. (Even Veronica sort of has four versions, if you count her currently unplayable regular version as well as Thrasir, and while none of them are legendary, Thrasir is mythic.) So I think that's reason to expect her legendary version sooner rather than later.

I Remember april and june of 2019 when eliwood followed up alm with their legendary alts. What if they do the same with celica and micaiah? That would be funny.

4 minutes ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

I Remember april and june of 2019 when eliwood followed up alm with their legendary alts. What if they do the same with celica and micaiah? That would be funny.

It's certainly possible. It'd also be funny in that it'd be all four of them over the course of a year's worth of legendaries, with just a break in the middle for two Jugdral ones.

I would love Micaiah since I always liked her as a character.  Of course I would really like it if they give a nod to her ancestry since that could make a really interesting skill.

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Trailer should be Tuesday since the Banner is Thursday~ It could be Monday but I'm not expecting it this early~

Makes sense, I'd misremembered the banner date and thought it was Tuesday.

4 hours ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

And on top of that, she will likely run the heritage theme on her legendary alt (the same as L!azura). I just imagine how broken interesting she will be if that theme also defines her special skill.

I didn't quite get that heritage part (nearly none of her ancestors are playable so far only Altina and her sister if count her) or do mean her outfit? 

Regardless something tells me that whenever she comes or whatever she looks like she will be very broken. 

Edited by SuperNova125

55 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I didn't quite get that heritage part (nearly none of her ancestors are playable so far only Altina and her sister if count her) or do mean her outfit? 

Regardless something tells me that whenever she comes or whatever she looks like she will be very broken. 

I didn’t explain it enough on that part. I apologize for that.

I was thinking that her legendary alt could be based on her being Lehrans descendant (basically being the apostle), maybe with the title, special skill, quotes......

I didn’t talk about her outfit which i hope she gets that as her legendary alt (amusingly it fits so well for that theme in particular). After all, that outfit was drawn by Senri kita herself.

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Elincia will have her day, hopefully.

Maybe, but for now, I've lost hope, personally. I was starting to already anyway since I was moreso expecting Corrin or Micaiah... But yeah. I've definitely lost hope now.

13 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Kinda came outta nowhere, and the weapon type is kinda...what?

To be fair, since Legendary Julia all Legendary Heroes came of nowhere, and the same goes to Mythic Heroes. Julia, Leif and Celica didn't have a New Heroes or Special Heroes to be related, so having Chrom was not as surprising as people thinks. I was kinda asking when would be his time, and looks like it's now... however he is kinda disappointing. At least he could be a red archer, to be different from Lucina. I don't mind him being an archer, but he is kinda meh as a unit.