If the game was ending in a year, what banners would you make?

Let's play a game. I heard people express worry over whether or not their faves would get in the game before its death and people talk about the inevitable end of Heroes in general.

So let's say that we got confirmation that FEH has one more year of content to release and then it shuts down forever. If you had the power to decide who gets in at the last possible chance what would you do? You would add all your faves I imagine, but let me stop you right there. You still have to follow some rules from IS. Oh, before I forget: SPOILERS FOR EVERYTHING IN THE SERIES! IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILER AVOID THIS TOPIC AND THE REPLIES AT ALL COST.

(Since the rules are a bit complex, here's a TL;DR version of them. 

The gist of it is:

- You have to make 23 banners with six characters, and at least a banner for each game. Heroes itself COUNTS as a game for this rule.

- Can't make a banner with a single gender.

- Can't make more than two banners of the same game. More than three in the case of Three Houses and Thracia 776.

- No alts. (Some exceptions can be made if the character is completely different like Hardin-Fallen Hardin, Brigid-Eyvel)

- You also have to make 6 Legendaries and 6 Mythics, but can't make more than 3 about the same continent.

Those are the five main rules.

Some secondary rules would be:

- The GHB needs to make sense as a GHB. If possible avoid characters that start as allies such as Kent when you make GHBs.

- CYL 4 is a thing and you can add two Brave winners of your choosing if you want.

- You can exchange a regular banner with Fallen Heroes if you want.

- You can make banners about spin-off games.

- It would be nice if you could have variety, like having both gen 1 and gen 2 units for Genealogy, but it's not an hard rule.

- If you don't know anything about a particular game, let's say Binding Blade, you can skip it and leave it empty, but it doesn't mean you get one more banner to use however you want. You simply get one less banner.

- In the end, since this is supposed to be for fun, if you feel like the rules are too restrictive, you can choose to disregard them as long as you specify at the beginning of the post that you are doing it.

If you read this you are ready to make you own final year worth of banners for FEH. If you want the rules explained in a little more detail with examples and borderline cases examined, feel free to read the Wall-of-Text Below. I believe I thought about everything while writing it.)

1: In a year there are 24 regular banners, but one of them is CYL 4 so that one will be Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude/Lysithea no matther what.

2: Since it's the last stretch before the end they decided to remove all special heroes banners.

3: Every single banner will have six characters in it. One of them will be a GHB, the other a TT+.

4: The GHB character must be a character you fight as an enemy at one point in the game. This is a soft rule and can be ignored, but if you insist that Miriel is a good fit for a GHB, you have to explain why you think a character recruited automatically fits with the other GHBs in this game.

5: Single-gender banners are forbidden. We still have to follow the guidelines of the game and be somewhat realistic, so even if for example you only care about the male characters from a specific game, you still have to think really hard about it and put a woman on the main banner, or as the TT+ reward, or as the GHB. If the pool is almost non-existent like in Echoes and for some reason you really don't want Tatiana in the game you have to pick one of the female villains/NPCs. "Or Palla and Est" I hear you say. Well yes, but actually no. Next rule.

6: No alts. Ever. This is for the sake of completing the roster as much as possible. So I don't care if you really like Great Lord Chrom, Lord Ike, or the Echoes designs of Est/Palla, they are not elegible. An exception is made for characters who only exist as seasonals + Mikoto, Eyvel and Hardin. In such cases I can understand feeling like the character isn't really in the game in a way. Legendary banners are another exception. And the final exception is a particular banner which I'll explain later.

7: Since there are no seasonals to slow things down Book IV will be completed pretty quickly and in a bit less than a year there will be enough time to close the subplots about Bruno and Veronica and whatever Loki and Thorr are up to in the final Book V. This is important for a particular banner.

8: To follow the way things have been until now there must be balance between games, so you HAVE to make a banner about every single mainline game. Fire Emblem Heroes is a mainline Fire Emblem game.

9: Even if you make only 1 banner about Genealogy, you have to include at least one character exclusive to each generation. For Awakening this rule doesn't apply because both generations are represented enough for that game that it's not as vital of a rule.

10: Even if you make only 1 banner about Fates and only care about Birthright you have to include at least a character from Conquest. And viceversa.

11: The banners don't have to follow a specific theme, but they have to be about this list of games:

1-) Shadow Dragon

2-) Echoes

3-) New Mystery

4-) Genealogy

5-) Thracia

6-) Binding

7-) Blazing

8-) Sacred Stones

9-) Path or Radiance

10-) Radiant Dawn

11-) Awakening

12-) Fates

13-) Three Houses

14-) Three Houses 2:

For the sake of fairness you are forced to make at least two banners about 3H because the game sold more than even Awakening and Fates and it's unfair to treat it worse than them.

15-) Thracia 2:

For the sake of fairness you are forced to make at least two banners about Thracia because it has a completion percentage of its roster so pitiful that it's unfair. No game deserves to be treated like this.

16-) Heroes OCs: This is why it was important to explain that the story finishes before the game ends. Nothing stops you from putting Bruno/Veronica/Allfather in this. But remember only six slots.

17-) Tokyo Mirage Sessions/Warriors/Cipher/FE6 Manga/obscure stuff:

To follow the example of the TMS banner you are forced to make one last banner about the spin-off games. You could complete the roster of TMS + some of its villains, or give representation to Cipher, or go for really obscure stuff like the FE6 manga characters. If you feel like doing a crazy cross-over with Dragalia Lost/Zelda/Persona/Love Live/Sailor Moon it would have to be in this slot.

18-) Choose your legends 4

19-) Choose your banner 1

20-) CYB 2

21-) CYB 3

22-) CYB 4

23-) CYB 5

24-) CYB 6

12: About banner 18. You can't change who is on the main banner, but since every banner will have a GHB and TT+ you can create two pseudo-CYL winners. But as fun as it would be to let you create Brave Makalov or something, we have to keep it a little bit realistic here. You can only choose someone who broke into top 20 males/females in one of the four votings we had. A character who never managed to do even that would never be considered by IS. AND you have to choose a man and a woman.

13: About the six "choose your banner" banners. Those are special because you can decide which games they will be about. Do you want a second Heroes OCs banner because you care about having all the Heroes characters be playable? You can do that. You want a third banner from Thracia because that game needs all the help it can get? Free to do so. You want another banner 17 because you want all the Cipher OCs or on top of having some Cipher OCs you want some FE6 manga OCs? The power is yours.

14: However you still have to follow all the previous rules such as no-alts and no single gender banners. Also you can't make more than one CYB banner about the same game. You can make 1 CYB about Radiant Dawn and one about PoR for example, but not two CYB banners about Radiant Dawn.

15: You have also the power to make one of the CYB a Fallen Heroes one or something like Adrift. It's the one loophole to the no-alts rule. If you really love the Fallen Heroes theme you can make one last banner with the Fallen characters you really want to see, or if you have a very specific idea for an alts banner like Adrift with a very specific theme that you want to make, you are free to do so, but at the cost of sacrificing a banner that could have beeen about a specific game.

16: On top of that you have to make 6 Legendary Heroes and 6 Mythic Heroes for the last year. The number one rule is that a character can't have more than one Legendary/Mythic version so no Mythic Adult Tiki or Legendary Grandmaster Robin. The other rule is that a specific continent (not game) can't have more than two or three Mythics/Legendaries.

For example if you make Legendary Seliph and Mythic Loptous you can't also make Legendary Sigurd. If you make Mythic Ashera and Mythic Soan you can't have any other character from Tellius, so RIP Legendary Elincia and Micaiah, RIP Lehran. But in the case of Lehran since he is not an alt of someone already in the game, nothing stops you from putting him as a GHB in a normal banner.

This may seem cruel but the game is shutting down, there are some hard choices to make.

17: Stuff like legendary Itsuki is fair game, but since  spin-offs are less important the limit is only ONE character from a spin-off game instead of two. So you can't have both Legendary Itsuki and Mythic TMS Medeus.

Lastly, if you chose to ignore all the characters original to Heroes to the point you don't know who is currently playable and who in not you are free to write "WHATEVER" on the banner that is forced to be about them. Same thing if you know nothing about a game like Genealogy for example. Feel free to write "WHATEVER" and move on to the games you actually know.

However, try to limit the use of "whatevers" if you can, since it ruins part of the fan. If you didn't get far into Fates because you dropped it midgame for example, try to use the characters you got to meet and are not in Heroes.

If you don't want to that's fine tho. In this topic we might pretend to work for IS, but it's still not a real job and it's all in good fun, so don't worry.

The only thing that I ask is to not break the rules. If you only played Awakening and Heroes for example, feel free to write "WHATEVER" for everything except two banners for Awakening, two for Heroes and 4 Legendaries/Mythics from those games. But please don't make three Awakening banners, it violates rule 14. And don't make four Mythics from Heroes, it violates rule 16.

The point of the topic is to see what we come up with when we have limited slots and guidelines, and if we don't follow the rules what's the point.

Someone might dislike playing as villains, anti-heroes and so on, so they might be tempted to break rule 4. But part of the fun is to go "ok I dislike villains, but which one is the least bad?" and pick that one.

Without further ado here's my picks.

1) Shadow Dragon: Frey (Cavalry Sword), Julian (Infantry Green Dagger Demote), Lena (Infantry Staff), Nyna (Infantry Blue Tome), TT+ Wendell (Infantry Green Tome), GHB Earth Dragon Medeus (Infantry Red Breath)

2) Echoes: Tatiana (Infantry Staff), Kamui (Infantry Sword Demote), Deen (Infantry Blue Dagger), Luthier (Infantry Green Tome), TT+ Jesse (Infantry Sword), GHB Fernand (Cavalry Lance)

3) New Mystery of the Emblem: Male Kris (Infantry Axe), Female Kris (Flying Sword), Midia (Cavalry Lance Demote), Xane (Colorless Breath), TT+ Marisha (Infantry Staff), Eremiya (Infantry Red Tome)

4) Genealogy of the Holy War: Azelle (Cavalry Red Tome Demote), Lex (Cavalry Axe), Erinys (Flying Lance), Edain (Infantry Staff), TT+ Claud (Infantry Staff), GHB Manfroy (Infantry Red Tome)

5) Thracia 776: Dagdar (Infantry Axe), Ronan (Infantry Blue Bow Demote), Lara (Infantry Colorless Dagger Dancer), Eda (Flying Sword), TT+ Linoan (Infantry Blue Tome), GHB Veld (Infantry Colorless Tome)

6) Binding Blade: Douglas (Armor Axe), Melady (Flying Sword. It would be funny if she stole Narcian's Runesword), Guinivere (Infantry Blue Tome), Dieck (Infantry Sword Demote), TT+ Dorothy (Infantry Colorless Bow), GHB Galle (Flying Lance. Give him the Runelance to complete the set).

7) Blazing Blade: Erk (Infantry Green Tome Demote), Isadora (Cavalry Lance), Limstella (Infantry Colorless Tome) Sain (Cavalry Sword), TT+ Kent (Cavalry Lance), GHB (Infantry Red Tome)

8 ) Sacred Stones: Vanessa (Flying Lance Demote), Natasha (Infantry Green Tome), Moulder (Armor Staff. What? With that defense he deserves it), Knoll (Infantry Red Tome), TT+ Gilliam (Armor Lance), GHB Selena (Cavalry Blue Tome)

9) Path of Radiance: Rhys (Infantry Blue Tome), Boyd (Infantry Axe Demote), Rolf (Infantry Green Bow Demote), Elena (Infantry Staff. What? She appears in PoR), TT+ Gatrie (Armor Sword), GHB Petrine (Cavalry Lance)

10) Radiant Dawn: Jill (Flying Axe), Pelleas (Infantry Red Tome), Tauroneo (Armor Lance), Meg (Armor Sword Demote), TT+ Fiona (Cavalry Lance), GHB Jarrod (Infantry Lance)

11) Awakening: Emmeryn (Infantry Blue Tome), Miriel (Cavalry Red Tome), Basilio (Infantry Axe Demote), Awakening Anna (Infantry Colorless Dagger), TT+ Flavia (Infantry Sword), Gangrel (Infantry Blue Dagger)

12) Fates: Nyx (Infantry Red Tome), Mozu (Infantry Lance Demote), Yukimura (Cavalry Colorless Dagger), Reina (Flying Green Bow), TT+ Orochi (Infantry Blue Tome), GHB Scarlet (Flying Axe)

13) Three Houses: Felix (Infantry Sword), Marianne (Cavalry Sword Demote), Constance (Flying Green Tome), Dedue (Armor Gauntlet. Gauntlets are colorless melee weapons), TT+ Jeralt (Cavalry Lance), GHB Seteth (Flying Lance)

14) Three Houses 2nd banner: Dorothea (Infantry Red Tome Dancer), Sylvain (Cavalry Lance Demote), Balthus (Infantry Gauntlet), Lorenz (Cavalry Staff. With the Thyrsus), TT+ Caspar (Infantry Gauntlet), GHB Catherine (Infantry Sword)

15) Thracia 776 2nd banner: Salem (Infantry Red Tome Demote), Tina (Infantry Staff), Galzus (Infantry Axe), Miranda (Cavalry Red Tome), TT+ Diarmuid (Cavalry Sword), GHB Raydrik (Armor Sword)

16) Heroes: Veronica (Infantry Green Tome), Bruno (Cavalry Blue Tome), Plumeria (Flying Red Tome Dancer), Mirabilis (Flying Staff Dancer), TT+ Triandria (Flying Green Tome Dancer), GHB Freya (Flying Colorless Tome Dancer)

17) Cipher: Emma (Flying Lance Demote), Shade (Flying Colorless Tome), Randal (Cavalry Axe), Yuzu (Infantry Sword), TT+ Alice (Cavalry Staff), GHB Valijean (Armor Blue Tome. This may be cheating but come on, Cipher doesn't have maps and enemy units. It's a card game)

18) Choose Your Legends 4: Brave Edelgard (Armor Colorless Dagger), Brave Claude (Flying Axe), Brave Lysithea (Infantry Sword. With a variation of Thunderhead), Brave Dimitri (Infantry Lance), TT+ Brave Alfonse (Cavalry Axe like his daddy. The lord of the game deserves this. And he gets a lot of votes usually), GHB Brave Tharja (Flying Red Tome. What? She got more votes than Roy in CYL 1 and he got a Brave variant. Plus it's my list and I decide xD)

19) Echoes 2nd banner: Atlas (Infantry Axe), Nuibaba (Infantry Colorless Tome), Mycen (Cavalry Lance), Nomah (Infantry Blue Tome Demote), TT+ Zeke (Cavalry Lance), GHB Jedah (Infantry Red Tome). HOLY SH*T GUYS! I did it. I finished Echoes playable roster. Including DLC stuff thanks to Fernand and the Cipher banner. That's cool. At least a game gets 100% representation.

20) Genealogy of the Holy War 2nd banner: Patty (Infantry Red Dagger), Arione (Flying Lance), Jeanne (Cavarlry Staff. What? I want at least one substite and I like her. Even if I know that realistically Laylea has a better shot at it) Hannibal (Armor Axe Demote), TT+ Tine (Infantry Blue Tome), Hilda (Armor Red Tome. I want her in the game just to kill her with Tailtiu. Also screw canon, we need more armor tomes)

21) Archanea mixed banner: Hardin (Cavalry Lance), Jubelo (Infantry Red Tome), Yuliya (Infantry Staff), Malice (Infantry Axe), TT+ Gotoh (Armor Green Tome. Screw canon, we need more armor tomes) GHB Wolf (Cavalry Red Bow)

22) Radiant Dawn 2nd banner: Lyre (Cavalry Red Beast Demote), Lucia (Infantry Sword), Marcia (Flying Lance), Kurthnaga (Armor Colorless Breath), TT+ Heather (Infantry Colorless Dagger), GHB Sephiran (Infantry Colorless Tome)

23) Path of Radiance 2nd banner: Ena (Armor Red Breath), Nasir (Armor Blue Breath), Brom (Armor Axe Demote), Volke (Infantry Colorless Dagger), TT+ Astrid (Cavalry Colorless Bow), GHB Shinon (Infantry Red Bow)

24) Three Houses 3rd banner: Flayn (Infantry Green Tome Demote), Yuri (Infantry Colorless Dagger), Ashe (Cavalry Blue Bow), Hapi (Cavalry Colorless Tome), TT+ Hanneman (Infantry Red Tome), GHB Nemesis (Armor Sword. Because rule of cool okay?)

And now the Legendaries/Mythics:

1) Legendary Micaiah: Infantry Colorless Tome (w/ Armor and Cavalry effectiveness)

2) Legendary Dimitri: Infantry Lance (I'm sure there's a way to make him different from his Brave Version. I just don't feel like thinking about it right now)

3) Legendary Seliph: Cavalry Green Tome (w/ a version of Naga beacuse why not?)

4) Legendary Claude: Flying Colorless Bow

5) Legendary Xander: Cavalry Axe (w/ Bolverk)

6) Legendary Sigurd: Cavalry Sword 

7) Mythic Seiros: I don't know if she should use the sword of Seiros or just be a dragon

8 ) Mythic Mila: Flying Green Dragon?

9) Mythic Shadow Dragon Medeus: Armor Red Breath

10) Mythic Ashera: Armor Colorless Tome

11) Mythic Elimine: Infantry Blue Tome (small brain: Athos could use Aureola. Big brain: Elimine herself could use her own motherf**kin tome)

12) Mythic Anankos: Armor Colorless Breath

Woo-oooh! Done! This took a while, and it was quite hard to balance personal favorites (like Dorothy) with plot important and high requested characters. 

I noticed two things doing my list:

1) Echoes is really close to completion wow. If they play their cards right instead of adding lame Palla/Est alts or something they could really finish it in two banners. Maybe three since they add 5 characters at a time instead of 6 like in this list.

2) This game needs to last way longer than 1 more year because WOW, I had to exclude I lot of people I want in FEH.

I can't believe I didn't find space for Calill, Zihark, Muarim, Tormod, Vika, Geoffrey, Bastian, Volug, Saul, Sin, Murdock, Athos, Oswin, Sonia, Ismaire, Saleh, Orson, Fred (who is one of the first Thracia characters I learned about because he is Olwen's husband), Perne, Safy, the rest of the Wolfguard, Arlen, Cecil, Ryan, Dew, Fee, Coirpe, other substitute children, Vaike, Kellam, Validar, Benny, Hayato, Shura, Arete, HEL, HENRIETTE, GUSTAV, Thorr and the Allfather final boss of Heroes, Alois, Manuela, Shamir, Thales, Cornelia and... oh yeah! I couldn't even fit all the Three Houses students even using all the Three Houses banners that the list allows! I mean maybe I could have fit them all in if I ignored the DLC kids, daddy Jeralt and the faculty staff but f*ck that noise, I love them too much to ignore them.

Well, now that I have felt what it means to make hard choices with limited slots, it's you turn to do the same.

P.S.: It's good that Heroes isn't shutting down and that I'm not in control of who gets in, because I'm sure my choices would leave quite a few people unsatisfied. RIP Dawn Brigade fans LOL. Wow, I was cruel with them, but they had to die to make space for my faves, sorry. Yes we absolutely need Brom, Meg AND Heather in Heroes more than we need the Dawn Biga, and it's not just because I have a villager bias xD. If instead of making your own list you want to comment mine and tell me what you agree/disagree with, feel free to do that too.

Edited by GrandeRampel

1 hour ago, Othin said:

This seems like an excessive number of rules. 

They were meant to discourage people from making 23 banners about the same 3 to 4 games, but it's true that I got verbose and explained things at length, when it wasn't needed.

The gist of it is:

- You have to make 23 banners with six characters, and at least a banner for each game. Heroes itself COUNTS as a game for this rule.

- Can't make more than two banners of the same game. More than three in the case of Three Houses and Thracia 776.

- No alts. (Some exceptions can be made if the character is completely different like Hardin-Fallen Hardin, Brigid-Eyvel)

- You also have to make 6 Legendaries and 6 Mythics, but can't make more than 3 about the same continent.

Those are the five main rules.

- The GHB needs to make sense as a GHB. If possible avoid characters that start as allies such as Kent when you make GHBs.

- CYL 4 is a thing and you can add two Brave winners of your choosing if you want.

- It would be nice if you could have variety, like having both gen 1 and gen 2 units for Genealogy, but it's not an hard rule.

- If you don't know anything about a particular game, let's say Binding Blade, you can skip it and leave it empty, but it doesn't mean you get one more banner to use however you want. You simply get one less banner.

Everything else is not necessary and it went into discussing very particular cases to leave no loose ends. This is TL;DR version of the rule. You can read only this and be ready to go. In fact, I will add it to the OP for clarity.

Edited by GrandeRampel

That's not "the remaining banners".  That's "an entire year's worth of planning".  Which IMO is far more effort than what I'd like, which is Petrine as a GHB and Volke/Stefan somewhere in the mix.

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's not "the remaining banners".  That's "an entire year's worth of planning".  Which IMO is far more effort than what I'd like, which is Petrine as a GHB and Volke/Stefan somewhere in the mix.

Which is fine. I guess this topic is more for crazy people like me who find planning out banners for every single game (more or less) fun. Do you feel that the title is misleading?

Edited by GrandeRampel

10 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Which is fine. I guess this topic is more for crazy people like me who find planning out banners for every single game (more or less) fun. Do you feel that the title is misleading?

It's a bit long-winded.  Hmmm. . .the general gist is that you're mapping the last year of the game's life, with restrictions.  I'm not quite sure how you'd want to boil that down, though.

26 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

They were meant to discourage people from making 23 banners about the same 3 to 4 games, but it's true that I got verbose and explained things at length, when it wasn't needed.

The gist of it is:

- You have to make 23 banners with six characters, and at least a banner for each game. Heroes itself COUNTS as a game for this rule.

- The GHB needs to make sense as a GHB.

Those are the six main rules.

- If you don't know anything about a particular game, let's say Binding Blade, you can skip it and leave it empty, but it doesn't mean you get one more banner to use however you want. You simply get one less banner.

Everything else is not necessary and it went into discussing very particular cases to leave no loose ends. This is TL;DR version of the rule. You can read only this and be ready to go. In fact, I will add it to the OP for clarity.

It still comes across as, rather than you asking us how we'd handle it, you outlining your own opinions of how you think it should be handled and asking us to fill it in. 

I'm plenty interested in exploring my own take on the question from the title, but not this one. 

50 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

4: The GHB character must be a character you fight as an enemy at one point in the game, and not in a mock battle/possessed, so no bullsh*t like GHB Boyd because you fight him at the beginning of PoR, or GHB Nyna because you fight her and the other princesses in the last map of Mystery, or GHB Marianne because of the mock battles in Part 1.

50 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

5: Single-gender banners are forbidden. We still have to follow the guidelines of the game and be somewhat realistic, so even if for example you only care about the male characters from a specific game, you still have to think really hard about it and put a woman on the main banner, or as the TT+ reward, or as the GHB. If the pool is almost non-existent like in Echoes and for some reason you really don't want Tatiana in the game you have to pick one of the female villains/NPCs. "Or Palla and Est" I hear you say. Well yes, but actually no. Next rule.

If we are following the trends of the game, then rule 4 does not make sense. Plenty of GHB heroes are on the protagonist's side. Looking at the latest GHBs, about half reward good guys and half reward bad guys.

From what I can tell, there are no super strict guidelines for the game.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

It still comes across as, rather than you asking us how we'd handle it, you outlining your own opinions of how you think it should be handled and asking us to fill it in. 

I'm plenty interested in exploring my own take on the question from the title, but not this one. 

I think he really wanted avoid people just making 10 Banners of Three Houses and ignore the older games, or something like that... Of course, things doesn't exactly ended up like he expected.

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

Uhmmm. I see...

Which rules seem too restrictive to you? Maybe I can remove some like no alts, or the need to make GHBs and TT+ character and change it with a generic "make banners with six characters"? Maybe I could also remove the need for it to be 24 banners, it is a lot. Something like, "as many banners as you feel are needed for the last year, but a minimum of six and maximum of 24"?

The only rule that I don't feel like changing is the "at least" a banner about every single Fire Emblem game, since that was the first one I thought of. But let me know what you think, the topic just started so it's not like everything is set in stone.

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's a bit long-winded.  Hmmm. . .the general gist is that you're mapping the last year of the game's life, with restrictions.  I'm not quite sure how you'd want to boil that down, though.

What do you think of this as a title "what if there was a year worth left of banners to plan before the game ends, and you were in charge? But with some restrictions"?

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

If we are following the trends of the game, then rule 4 does not make sense. Plenty of GHB heroes are on the protagonist's side. Looking at the latest GHBs, about half reward good guys and half reward bad guys.

From what I can tell, there are no super strict guidelines for the game.

I don't agree with this. Every single GHB in Heroes is either a villain or someone that you find as an enemy unit at some point (Haar, Heath, Naesala, Cormag, Navarre, Astram, Oliver) and can recruit. Only three cases don't really fit: Female Robin, Male Kana and Conrad. And three out of how many GHBs we had feels like weird exceptions more than anything. To say nothing of the fact that some people found some explanations for even them (such as Female Robin being a stand-in for Grima).

But the GHB rule might be going away entirely or becoming a soft rule, since the topic is still changing.

EDIT: Wait, I remembered another weird case. Panne. Heroes broke his own rules about GHB more times than I like. Alas, let's make the GHB rule a soft one and be done with it. The reason it exists as a rule is that if it didn't nothing would stop people from making GHB Emmeryn which IMHO doesn't make sense in any way. That was my reasoning for the rule.

Edited by GrandeRampel

38 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Uhmmm. I see...

Which rules seem too restrictive to you? Maybe I can remove some like no alts, or the need to make GHBs and TT+ character and change it with a generic "make banners with six characters"? Maybe I could also remove the need for it to be 24 banners, it is a lot. Something like, "as many banners as you feel are needed for the last year, but a minimum of six and maximum of 24"?

The only rule that I don't feel like changing is the "at least" a banner about every single Fire Emblem game, since that was the first one I thought of. But let me know what you think, the topic just started so it's not like everything is set in stone.

What do you think of this as a title "what if there was a year worth left of banners to plan before the game ends, and you were in charge? But with some restrictions"?

I mean, I think "six characters" itself is too restrictive when the current standard is five. Also, the usual banners for a year is 25, not 24. I also don't like restricting which games people can pick or saying not to pick seasonals. If someone wants seasonals or imbalanced game representation even in the last year, why not let them?

I see. Than what about you make you own last year of Heroes with 25 banners 5 characters, and explain your own reasoning and rules.

And then other users can decide if they want to follow my rules, or yours, or their owns?

2 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I see. Than what about you make you own last year of Heroes with 25 banners 5 characters, and explain your own reasoning and rules.

And then other users can decide if they want to follow my rules, or yours, or their owns?

As a separate thread? Works for me, if the mods are okay with it. 

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

But as fun as it would be to let you create Brave Makalov or something, we have to keep it a little bit realistic here.

how dare you, i'll have you know Makalov will hit 1st AND 2nd spot for both male and female sides when CYL5 happens

17: On top of that you have to make 6 Legendary Heroes and 6 Mythic Heroes for the last year. The number one rule is that a character can't have more than one Legendary/Mythic version so no Mythic Adult Tiki or Legendary Grandmaster Robin. The other rule is that a specific continent (not game) can't have more than two or three Mythics/Legendaries.

For example if you make Legendary Seliph and Mythic Loptous you can't also make Legendary Sigurd. If you make Mythic Ashera and Mythic Soan you can't have any other character from Tellius, so RIP Legendary Elincia and Micaiah, RIP Lehran. But in the case of Lehran since he is not an alt of someone already in the game, nothing stops you from putting him as a GHB in a normal banner.

2) Legendary Dimitri

4) Legendary Claude

7) Mythic Seiros:

so can i break this rule too?

anyway what i like of Heroes is when game representation is somewhat balanced and original, so i'm happy you took seasonals and alts out of the window, and i'm ready to make my list, as soon as i get the permission to make 3 Legendary/Mythic heroes for 3H

or if not, i'll just axe Claude, i don't mind at all

EDIT: whatever, i'm stupid, you said "two or three Mythics/Legendaries"

Edited by Yexin

1. Shadow Dragon
    • Lena (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • Jake (Colorless Bow Armor)
    • Matthis (Blue Lance Cavalry)
    • Julian (Red Dagger Infantry)
    • TT Nyna (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • GHB Medeus (Green Dragon Infantry)
  2. Shadows of Valentia
    • Luthier (Blue Tome Infantry)
    • Tatiana (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • Jesse (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Atlas (Colorless Bow Cavalry)
    • TT Nomah (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • GHB Jedah (Red Tome Infantry)
  3. New Mystery
    • Female Kris (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Malice (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Dice (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Rickard (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
    • TT Male Kris (Red Sword Infantry)
    • GHB Eremiya (Blue Tome Infantry)
  4. Geneaology of the Holy War (First Generation)
    • Lex (Green Axe Cavalry)
    • Erinys (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Brigid (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • Beowolf (Red Sword Cavalry)
    • TT Claud (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • GHB Manfroy (Red Tome Infantry)
  5. Thracia 776
    • Linoan (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • Eda (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Dalsin (Green Axe Armor)
    • Homer (Red Tome Infantry)
    • TT Xavier (Green Axe Armor)
    • GHB Raydrik (Red Sword Armor)
  6. Binding Blade
    • Juno (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Dorothy (Colorless Axe Infantry)
    • Gonzalez (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Astolfo (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
    • TT Niime (Red Tome Infantry)
    • GHB Murdock (Green Axe Armor)
  7. Blazing Sword
    • Athos (Red Tome Infantry)
    • Isadora (Red Sword Cavalry)
    • Vaida (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Dart (Green Axe Infantry)
    • TT Denning (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • GHB Nergal (Blue Tome Infantry)
  8. Sacred Stones
    • Knoll (Red Tome Infantry)
    • Dozla (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Vanessa (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Natasha (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • TT Hayden (Colorless Bow Cavalry)
    • GHB Selena (Blue Tome Cavalry)
  9. Path of Radiance
    • Gatrie (Blue Lance Armor)
    • Jill (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Rolf (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • Calill (Green Tome Infantry)
    • TT Greil (Green Axe Infantry)
    • GHB Petrine (Blue Lance Cavalry)
  10. Radiant Dawn
    • Edward (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Gareth (Red Dragon Infantry)
    • Heather (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
    • Aran (Blue Lance Infantry)
    • TT Skimir (Colorless Beast Armor)
    • GHB Sephiran (Colorless Staff Infantry)
  11. Awakening
    • Kellam (Blue Lance Armor)
    • Miriel (Red Tome Infantry)
    • Vaike (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Ricken (Green Tome Infantry)
    • TT Emmeryn (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • GHB Gangrel (Red Dagger Infantry)
  12. Fates - Birthright
    • Mozu (Blue Lance Infantry)
    • Orochi (Blue Tome Infantry)
    • Kiragi (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • Fuga (Green Axe Infantry)
    • TT Scarlet (Green Axe Flying)
    • GHB Yukimura (Colorless Dagger Cavalry)
  13. Three Houses 1
    • Caspar (Colorless Gauntlet Infantry)
    • Dedue (Colorless Gauntlet Armor)
    • Ingrid (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Lorenz (Green Tome Cavalry)
    • TT Leonie (Colorless Bow Cavalry)
    • GHB Acheron (Green Tome Infantry)
  14. Three Houses 2
    • Flayn (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • Seteth (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Catherine (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Shamir (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • TT Hanneman (Red Tome Infantry)
    • GHB Rhea (Blue Dragon Infantry)
  15. Thracia 776 Part 2 - The Reckoning
    • Conomor (Blue Lance Cavalry)
    • Amalda (Colorless Staff Cavalry)
    • Selfina (Green Bow Cavalry)
    • Sara (Red Tome Infantry)
    • TT Shannam (Red Sword Infantry)
    • GHB Veld (Colorless Tome Infantry)
  16. Heroes
    • Veronica (Green Tome Infantry)
    • Bruno (Blue Tome Cavalry)
    • Plumeria (Red Tome Flying)
    • Mirabilis (Colorless Staff Flying)
    • TT Gustav (Green Axe Cavalry)
    • GHB Triandra (Green Tome Flying)
  17. Warriors
    • Rowan (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Lianna (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Anna (Blue Bow Infantry)
    • Yelena (Colorless Staff Infantry)
    • TT Oskar (Green Tome Infantry)
    • GHB Darios (Red Sword Infantry)
  18. Choose Your Legends 4
    • Edelgard (Blue Tome Infantry)
    • Dimitri (Green Axe Cavalry)
    • Claude (Red Sword Flying)
    • Lysithea (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
    • TT Nino (Red Dagger Infantry)
    • GHB Reinhardt (Colorless Staff Cavalry)
  19. Fates - Conquest
    • Charlotte (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Nyx (Red Tome Infantry)
    • Sophie (Blue Lance Cavalry)
    • Dwyer (Colorless Staff Cavalry)
    • TT Benny (Blue Lance Armor)
    • GHB Shura (Colorless Bow Infantry)
  20. Three Houses 3
    • Yuri (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Balthus (Colorless Gauntlet Infantry)
    • Constance (Blue Tome Flying)
    • Hapi (Green Tome Cavalry)
    • TT Jeralt (Blue Lance Cavalry)
    • GHB Aelfric (Red Tome Infantry)
  21. Awakening 2
    • Basilio (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Flavia (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Say'ri (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Laurent (Blue Tome Infantry)
    • TT Priam (Red Sword Infantry)
    • GHB Yen'fay (Red Sword Infantry)
  22. Blazing Sword 2
    • Louise (Colorless Bow Infantry)
    • Guy (Red Sword Infantry)
    • Farina (Blue Lance Flying)
    • Geitz (Green Axe Infantry)
    • TT Wallace (Blue Lance Armor)
    • GHB Fargus (Green Axe Infantry)
  23. Fallen Heroes
    • Gunter (Blue Lance Cavalry)
    • Darios (Colorless Dragon Armor)
    • Garon (Green Axe Infantry)
    • Edelgard (Red Tome Armor)
    • TT Aelfric (Red Dragon Infantry)
    • GHB Dedue (Colorless Beast Armor)
  24. Geneaology of the Holy War (Second Generation)
    • Patty (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
    • Iuchar (Green Axe Cavalry)
    • Lana (Colorless Staff Cavalry)
    • Tine (Blue Tome Infantry)
    • TT Hannibal (Red Sword Armor)
    • GHB Bloom (Blue Tome Armor)

Legendary Heroes

• Dimitri (Blue Lance Infantry)
  • Claude (Colorless Bow Flying)
  • Female Corrin (Green Dragon Cavalry)
  • Sharena (Blue Lance Flying)
  • Xander (Green Axe Cavalry)
  • Alfonse (Red Sword Cavalry)

Mythic Heroes

• Hel (Green Axe Flying)
  • Nemesis (Red Sword Infantry)
  • Mila (Green Dragon Infantry)
  • Ashera (Colorless Tome Flying)
  • Anankos (Blue Dragon Armor)
  • TMS Medeus (Colorless Dragon Infantry)

Hmmm. . .maybe leave it up to the poster?  Sure, someone might want imbalanced-as-all-hell things, or others might pull a me (name a handful of things they want).  So "Heroes is ending in a year, what do the banners look like?" or something to that effect (maybe shorter).  You can leave the rules, if you'd like.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

As a separate thread? Works for me, if the mods are okay with it. 

I actually meant in this thread. If you want to make it a separate thread you must first ask permission to the mods. I think there is some rule against having similar threads up at the same time.

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

here's my list:

Uhm....I thinkyou forgot to post your list.

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hmmm. . .maybe leave it up to the poster?  Sure, someone might want imbalanced-as-all-hell things, or others might pull a me (name a handful of things they want).  So "Heroes is ending in a year, what do the banners look like?" or something to that effect (maybe shorter).  You can leave the rules, if you'd like.

Okay, I will change the title.

Nice list @Anomalocaris Some very intersting choices that I like there, like Jake, Acheron (lol), Kellam, Gareth, My Girls Mozu and Dorothy and TMS Medeus. And Brave Reinhard! How could you say something so controversial yet so brave?

And wow, I can't believe I forgot about Warriors Anna. I have to edit the OP because what I said there is factually incorrect.

Much better!

I already know that my favorites would sell as well as life jackets in the middle of a desert.  If I wanted to be spiteful, you'd see stuff like the Archanean Prison Squad, with Boah as the GHB.  I'd most likely stick with the CYL results, even if the gender ratio may be off on some of those banners (3H comes to mind, and I blame over-representation of the ladies on the last banner).

17 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I actually meant in this thread. If you want to make it a separate thread you must first ask permission to the mods. I think there is some rule against having similar threads up at the same time.

Alright, that's simpler. I'll post my list here once I finish it, then.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:58 AM, GrandeRampel said:

Uhm....I thinkyou forgot to post your list.

it took longer than i expected

here's my list:

1) Shadow Dragon: Hardin (Lance Cavalry), Lena (Staff Infantry, Demote), Julian (Green Dagger Infantry), Wolf (Red Bow Cavalry, Banner Star), Gazzak (Axe Infantry, GHB (very first FE boss, he deserves it)), Nyna (Blue Tome Infantry, TT)

2) Echoes: Tatiana (Staff Infantry), Luthier (Red Tome Infantry, Demote), Noah (Green Tome Infantry), Mycen (Lance Cavalry, Banner Star), Desaix (Lance Armor, GHB), Atlas (Colorless Bow Cavalry; TT)

3) New Mystery of the Emblem: Etzel (Green Tome Infantry), Horace (Lance Armor, Demote), Ymir (Axe Infantry), Malice (Sword Infantry, Banner Star), Eremiya (Red Tome Infantry, GHB), Frey (Sword Cavalry)

4) Genealogy of the Holy War: Azel (Red Tome Infantry), Lex (Axe Cavalry, Demote), Fury (Lance Flier), Brigid (Colorless Bow Infantry, Banner Star), Reptor (Blue Tome Armor WITH THORON+ BECAUSE TRAVANT-TREATMENT, GHB), Aideen (Staff Infantry, TT)

5) Thracia 776: Fergus (Sword Infantry), Ronan (Blue Bow Infantry, Demote), Linoan (Green Tome Infantry), Sara (Staff Infantry, Banner Star), Veld (Colorless Tome Infantry, GHB), Galzus (Sword Infantry, TT)

6) Binding Blade: Juno (Sword Flier), Elphin (Blue Tome Infantry + "Play" Assist skill), Geese (Axe Infantry, Demote), Guinivere (Colorless Tome Infantry, Banner Star),  Murdock (Axe Armor, GHB), Miledy (Lance Flier, TT)

7) Blazing Blade: Erk (Blue Tome Infantry Demote), Farina (Sword Flier), Louise, (Colorless Bow Infantry), Pent (Green Tome Infantry, Banner Star), Nergal (Green Tome Infantry, GHB), Vaida (Lance Flier, TT)

8 ) Sacred Stones: Natasha (Staff Infantry), Duessel (Axe Cavalry) Colm (Blue Dagger Infatry, Demote), Neimi (Red Bow Cavalry, Banner Star), Caellach (Sword Infantry, GHB), Selene (Blue Tome Cavalry, TT)

9) Path of Radiance: Boyd (Axe Infantry, Demote), Gatrie (Lance Armor), Shinon (Colorless Bow Infantry), Elena + Greil (Staff Infantry, Duo, Banner Star) Petrine (Lance Cavalry, GHB), Brom (Sword Armor, TT)

10) Radiant Dawn: Kieran (Axe Cavalry), Makalov (Sword Cavalry, Banner Star Demote), Astrid (Colorless Bow Cavalry), Geoffrey + Lucia (Lance Cavalry, Duo, Banner Star), Jarod (Lance Infantry, GHB), Calill (Red Tome Infantry, TT)

11) Awakening: Vaike (Axe Infantry, Demote), Miriel (Blue Tome Flier), Gregor (Sword Infantry), Noire (Colorless Bow Cavalry, Banner Star), Validar (Red Tome Infantry, GHB), Kellam (Lance Armor)

12) Fates: Orochi (Green Tome Infantry, Demote), Nyx (Red Tome Infantry), Reina (Blue Bow Flier), Dwyer (Staff Cavalry, Banner Star), Sumeragi (Sword Infantry, GHB), Scarlet (Lance Flier, TT) (basically scraping the bottom of the barrel)

13) Three Houses: Marianne (Green Tome Flier), Sylvain (Lance Cavalry, Demote), Felix (Sword Infantry), Dorothea (Red Tome Infantry + "Dance" Assist skill, Banner Star), Thales (Blue Tome Infantry, GHB), Ignatz (Colorless Cavalry, TT)

14) Three Houses 2nd banner: Seteth (Lance Flier), Hanneman (Green Tome Cavalry, Demote), Catherine (Sword Infantry), Rhea (Colorless Tome Infantry), Cyril (Axe Flier, GHB (you fight him in CF, so yeah)), Flayn (Staff Flier, TT)

15) Thracia 776 2nd banner: Homer (Bluer Tome Infantry), Selfina (Colorless Bow Cavalry), Dagdar (Axe Infantry, Demote), Salem (Red Tome Infantry, Banner Star), Raydrick (Sword Armor, GHB), Eda (Lance Flier, TT)

16) Heroes: Whatever

17) Cipher: Whatever

18) Choose Your Legends 4: Brave Edelgard (Blue Bow Armor), Brave Claude (Axe Cavalry), Brave Lysithea (Staff Infantry), Brave Dimitri (Sword Armor), Brave Loki (Green Tome Infantry, GHB), Brave Sigurd (Lance Infantry, TT)

19) Blazing Blade 2nd banner: Kent (Sword Cavalry), Sain (Lance Cavalry, Demote), Isadora (Lance Cavalry), Guy (Sword Infantry, Banner Star), Limstella (Colorless Tome Infantry, GHB), Geitz (Axe Infantry, TT)

20) Genealogy of the Holy War 2nd banner: Arthur (Green Tome Cavalry, Demote), Febail (Colorless Bow Infantry), Patty (Blue Dagger Infantry), Tine (Sword Infantry, Banner Star), Ishtore (Blue Tome Infantry, GHB), Hannibal (Sword Armor, TT)

21) Echoes 2nd banner: Ferdinand (Lance Cavalry), Nuibaba (Green Tome Flier), Deen (Sword Infantry, Demote), Rudolf (Lance Armor, Banner Star), (Slayde (Lance Cavalry, GHB), Jedah (Red Tome Infantry, TT)

22) Radiant Dawn 2nd banner: Ena (Green Breath Infantry), Skrimir (Red Beast Armor), Nasir (Blue Breath Infantry, Demote), Kurthnaga (Colorless Breath Flier, Banner Star), Sephiran (Colorless Tome Infantry, GHB), Pelleas (Blue Tome Infantry, TT)

23) Path of Radiance 2nd banner: Jill (Lance Flier), Tormod (Red Tome Infantry, Demote), Volke (Colorless Dagger Infantry), Zihark (Sword Infantry, Banner Star), Shiharam (Axe Flier, GHB), Muarim (Red Beast Infantry, TT)

24) Three Houses 3rd banner: Raphael (Axe Infantry, Demote), Ingrid (Sword Flier), Caspar (Axe Infantry), Leonie (Colorless Bow Cavalry, Banner Star), Cornelia (Red Tome Infantry, GHB), Linhardt (Staff Infantry, TT)

Legendaries/Mythics:

1) Legendary Dimitri: Lance Infantry

2) Legendary Sigurd; Sword Cavalry

3) Legendary Guinivere: Blue Tome Flier

4) Legendary Claude: Flying Colorless Bow

5) Legendary Xander: Axe Armor

6) Legendary Myrrh: Colorless Breath Armor

7) Mythic Seiros: Sword Infantry

8 ) Mythic Forseti: Green Breath Flier

9) Mythic Shadow Dragon Medeus: Red Breath Armor

10) Mythic Ashera: Blue Tome Armor

11) Mythic Athos: Green Tome Infantry

12) Mythic Ashunera: Colorless Tome Infantry

i think i respected all your conditions, but there may be some mistakes, i'll read it once more tomorrow morning

Edited by Yexin

I personally do not really care who gets in besides the Dancers/Singers, so I will just list the missing Dancers/Singers:

Shadows of Valentia
Faye (this would be an alt who can Dance)

Ribald Tales of the Faith War
Laylea

Thracia 776
Lara

The Binding Blade
Elffin

Path of Radiance
Lilia

Radiant Dawn
Rafiel
Lehran
Lorazieh

This seems fun.

1.) Shadow Dragon
Etzel -
 Red Tome Infantry
Midia - Lance Cavalry
Horace - Axe Armour
Ymir - Axe Infantry (4* Focus)
TT+: Frey - Lance Cavalry
GHB: Lorenz - Bow Armour
Horace doesn't actually use an axe in his base class, but it's in his art and I didn't want to have 3 lances.  I guess I could've made him a bow, but I wanted Lorenz to have something unique to him among his Archanean peers.  Lorenz is also a lance user, but in SD armours could use bows so why not show that here?
I also just wanted to add in all the gaiden characters here, plus Midia for Astram's sake. 

2.) Shadows of Valentia
Kamui - Sword Infantry
Mycen - Lance Cavalry
Luthier - Green Tome Infantry (4* Focus)
Tatiana - Staff Infantry
TT+: Nomah - Blue Tome Infantry
GHB: Deen - Sword Infantry
I wanted to keep the representation of both routes equal, though there were some unfortunate casualties (Jesse, Atlas).  Due to the gender rule, I was basically forced to add Tatiana, plus there's no way she wouldn't be on a hypothetical last SoV focus in the first place.  Mycen and Nomah are top priorities from the start because FEH desperately needs more old people.  Deen is the GHB over Fernand for Celica route representation + I really like him.  Kamui, in this scenario of mine, would be a special unit with a prf skill that wards off magic damage and has the Dread Fighter design.  Deen would have a prf weapon called Shadow Blade (since Shadow Sword is taken) that basically has Sol Lance's effect.  

3.) New Mystery of the Emblem
Malice -
 Sword Infantry
Cecil - Sword Cavalry (4* Focus)
Arran -  Lance Cavalry
Samson - Axe Infantry
GHB: Medeus - Colourless Breath Armour
TT+: Eremiya - Red Tome Infantry
I don't have much to say about this one, I wanted Cecil to go with Roderick and Luke, Samson with Sheena, and Arran because he also fits with the Altean knights.  Plus having both Arran and Samson on the same focus is funny.  Medeus and Eremiya seem like obvious picks since the former is a blatant hole in Archanean representation and Eremiya's obvious ties to Legion, Clarisse and Katarina.  Malice works for variety's sake and she's an interesting pick originating from an obscure spin-off that I've seen more than a few people like.  I guess Nyna is a pretty huge omission but maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

4.) Genealogy of the Holy War
Azelle - Red Tome Cavalry (4* Focus)
Lex - Axe Cavalry
Brigid - Bow Infantry
Edain -  Staff Infantry
GHB: Lombard - Axe Armour
TT+: Dew - Green Dagger Infantry
We've needed a common red tome cavalry in the summoning pool since...forever, really.  Azelle is also the first mage in FE4, he's Arvis' half-sibling, he's Lex's friend, he's Tailtiu's husband, and I just want him.  You also can't have one without the other, so Lex is a no brainer too.  I'd imagine Lex could get the Master Axe, but named "Meisteraxt" because Heroes likes doing that.  I'm not really sure if Brigid counts as an alt, but I also think her and Edain feel really necessary for FE4's roster.  Brigid is also good Yewfelle representation.  And speaking of holy weapon representation, I put Lombard as GHB solely so that Helswath could be in the game.  Dew is one of only few possible dagger units for FE4, so he's a must.  I'd imagine his prf to be the Wind Sword but as a Wind Dagger instead, thus why he's green.  It'd also be nice to have a f2p green infantry dagger, though we do already have an armoured one in Jaffar.

5.) Thracia 776
Diarmuid - Sword Cavalry
Dean - Lance Flier
Dagdar - Axe Infantry (4* Focus)
Linoan - Staff Infantry
GHB: Raydrick - Sword Armour
TT+: Marty - Axe Infantry
Diarmuid is cheating a bit, but still counts.  He would, of course, wield the Beo Sword, and unfortunately shaft Fergus.  Dean would have the Dragonpike, as a prf with an effect like the Meister- weapons.  I don't personally care about Linoan herself much but I think Dean is very out of place without her at the very least.
Dagdar - Tanya's Father and Marty - Dagdar's Lover are just filling out the units you start out with.  Halvan is unfortunately left out in this regard.

6.) The Binding Blade
Juno - Sword Flier
Elffin - Blue Tome Infantry Refresher
Hugh - Blue Tome Infantry (4* Focus)
Niime - Colourless Tome Infantry
GHB: Murdock - Axe Armour
TT+: Douglas - Lance Armour
Hugh is my most wanted character and I want him to be easy to +10 first and foremost.  Being a blue tome is good for variety, since FE6 only has one blue tome in Brunnya.  I also want to be able to make a balanced team of Raigh/Hugh/Lugh/Chad without colour overlap, and I have so many red and green +10 projects as it is.   Juno is mainly there for Shanna and Thea's sake, and she's a sword for variety purposes.  Elffin is a very requested character, I like him, and he's another dancer for FE6, he's also kind of important to a lot of characters in Heroes right now.  I think blue tome is what fits him best.  Niime would wield Apocalypse, which would be colourless because Bramimond is colourless and I think it suits her.  She would also be the most broken tome in the game when she releases.  Murdock is there for the Bern trio and would wield his signature Tomahawk which gives him 2 range whenever he initiates or an enemy with 2 range initiates.  Douglas is there to complete the Etruria trio and be there for Larum.

7.) The Blazing Blade
Erk - 
Red Tome Infantry
Sain - Lance Cavalry
Oswin - Lance Armour (4* Focus)
Sonia - Green Tome Infantry
GHB: Nergal - Red Tome Infantry
TT+: Kent - Sword Cavalry
I feel like all of these are pretty self-explanatory, Kent and Sain are probably the most popular Christmas cavs not in the game yet, and I personally like both.  Erk has been missing for a long while, and so has Oswin.  Sonia is there because she's a fairly important antagonist and she'd probably work the best for the waifu crowd, while her being a green tome is a coincidence, it's interesting to imagine it's because she's the one who "taught" Nino magic.  

8.) The Sacred Stones 
Knoll - Red Tome Infantry
Vanessa - Lance Flier
Duessel - Axe Cavalry (4* Focus)
Moulder - Staff Infantry 
GHB: Selena - Blue Tome Cavalry
TT+: Gilliam - Lance Armour
Knoll here would get some kind of ascended form of Gleipnir to make up for his initial shafting.  And on that note, Duessel would get the same treatment but with Garm, hopefully with some improved follow up effect.  I don't have any ideas for Vanessa, but Moulder would ideally be the strongest staff in the game.  (I would also be perfectly fine with the idea of an armoured Moulder as shown above lol).  Selena would have the first siege tome, Bolting, with 5 range because the game is dying in this scenario anyway so screw balance.

9.) Path of Radiance
Stefan - Sword Infantry
Gatrie - Lance Armour
Boyd - Axe Infantry (4* Focus)
Shinon - Bow Infantry
GHB: Petrine - Lance Flier
TT+: Rajaion - Red Breath/Beast Armour?
Gatrie/Boyd/Shinon are to fill out the Greil Mercenaries a little more, though realistically Marcia would probably take Gatrie's place.  Stefan is there because he's weird and interesting, and would come with the Vague Katti, having the passive of -2 cooldown to reference its stupid crit rate in PoR.  Petrine is probably the most popular PoR antagonist not yet in Heroes, and she would of course have her Flame Lance with its beast-effective and magic damage effects.  Rajaion is completely random in comparison to the others but I'd just like to see him playable, I'm not quite sure what the situation with dragon Laguz will end up being though.  Boyd being the demote is entirely because I want to +10 him.

10.) Radiant Dawn
Edward - Sword Infantry
Nolan - Axe Infantry
Laura - Staff infantry
Leonardo - Bow Infantry (4* Focus)
GHB: Dheginsea - Red Breath/Beast Armour?
TT+: Sephiran - Staff Infantry
Being honest here, I don't remember much about Radiant Dawn or many of its characters so I figured I'd just put some of the prominent Dawn Brigade members here + Dheginsea for more dragon Laguz representation and Sephiran because I like him and his obvious importance to RD.  The Ashera Staff can just be what it is in RD, except the effect is triggered every time he attacks an enemy.

11.) Awakening
Priam - Sword Infantry 
Flavia - Red Bow Cavalry (4* Focus)
Emmeryn - Blue Tome Infantry 
Basilio - Axe Infantry
GHB: Gangrel - Blue Dagger Infantry
TT+: Yen'fay - Sword Infantry
I don't care all that much about the characters left in Awakening not in Heroes yet, but as I began to think about it, I started warming up to the idea of a bunch of the paralogue characters + Basilio and Flavia on one focus.  Priam could have something like an "Ancient Ragnell" or whatever with a breaker effect against swords, lances and axes just like in his Awakening appearance, but I'd expect him to be a clone of RD Ike statwise.  Basilio could have the Vengeance axe since no one else is using it.  Flavia is a bow cavalry because there would be way too many sword infantry otherwise and she can...technically become one.  Gangrel is a blue dagger infantry because, again, more variety plus blue fits with the Levin Sword.  But in this case it would be the Levin Dagger, I guess.  Yen'fay would just have his signature Amatsu.

12.) Fates
Nyx - Red Tome Infantry
Reina - Blue Bow Flier
Benny - Blue Lance Armour (4* Focus)
Orochi - Colourless Tome Infantry
GHB: Kiragi - Green Bow Flier
TT+: Mozu - Lance Infantry
Honestly I'm not even sure that Fates deserves another focus with only 24 left in this scenario with how heavily it's already represented, but I'll admit it still has some cool choices left.  Kiragi here is the GHB because he feels betrayed for being the only royal child left not in the game and is enacting his revenge on the world.

13.) Three Houses
Felix -
 Sword Infantry
Ingrid - Lance Flier
Flayn - Staff Infantry
Dedue - Colourless Gauntlet Infantry (4* Focus)
GHB: Miklan - Lance Armour
TT+: Sylvain - Lance Cavalry
I know absolutely nothing about Three Houses besides the identities of some antagonists and the weapons of these characters, so I don't have any thoughts on this besides Dedue seems cool.  Also apparently people wanted more Blue Lions.

14.) Three Houses (Timeskip)
Lorenz -
 Red Tome Cavalry
Marianne - Blue Tome Flier
Leonie - Lance Cavalry (4* Focus)
Ignatz - Green Bow Infantry
GHB: Nemesis - Sword Infantry
TT+: Raphael - Colourless Gauntlet Armour
Out of all of them, I think Golden Deer seems to be the most interesting house, based solely on character design. 

15.) Thracia 776 (2)
Lara - Red Dagger Infantry Refresher
Homer - Blue Tome Infantry (4* Focus)
Asbel - Green Tome Infantry 
Sara - Staff Infantry
GHB: Galvus - Sword Infantry
TT+: Shannam - Sword Infantry
Asbel is another character I've wanted in for a long time, and coming with Grafcalibur would be even better, but that would also make him 5*, so Homer ends up being the demote.  This is more of an assortment of favourites than a realistic focus, but Lara and Sara being in there for waifu power sales makes sense I think.  I made Lara a dagger because she's a thief and there'd be too many swords otherwise.  I was considering Machyua over Sara, but then it'd feel weird without Brighton (plus more sword infantry).  Shannam with his status as a joke character is pretty much perfect for a TT, and Galzus fits a GHB quite well in my opinion.  I'd imagine he comes with the Flame Sword to let him stand out a bit.

16.) Heroes
I honestly can't come up with anything for this so I'm going to have to give it a "Whatever".

17.) Spin-off
Same as above, I'd do the FE6 manga but I have some issues with it.

18.) Choose Your Legends 4
Unfortunately I really don't know about this one so I'm going to have to pass here too.

19.) Genealogy of the Holy War (Gen 2)
Oifey -
 Sword Cavalry
Tine - Blue Tome Infantry
Arthur - Green Tome Cavalry (4* Focus)
Lana - Staff Infantry
GHB: Manfroy - Red Tome Infantry
TT+:  Fee - Sword Flier
Oifey is a must before the game ends, and for me so are Tine and Arthur.  Fee is the most interesting one here, because she's going to introduce Berserk to FEH through the Berserk sword and ruin everything.  I also feel that Lana is necessary, but Ulster and Lester are unlikely to make it unfortunately.  Manfroy here is going to have Jormungand, and it's going to be a really stupid tome that deals 10 damage to every opposing unit when the unit initiates combat.  But seriously, I want Arthur.

20.) The Binding Blade (2)
Miledy - Sword Flier
Zeiss - Lance Flier (4* Focus)
Guinivere - Blue Tome Infantry
Elen - Staff Infantry
GHB: Dayan - Colourless Bow Cavalry
TT+: Galle - Lance Flier
I think it'd be fun to have a Bern-themed focus with just Dayan as the GHB.  Miledy is one of the best units in FE6 and I think she deserves to be in for that alone, Zeiss is just there because he's Miledy's Brother and I prefer using him and he'd be the ideal pity breaker for Guinivere.  Guinivere would have Aureola, since no one else will.  Elen is kind of just there to be there, but she does have some good supports with Chad and Lugh, so that connection is there.  Galle would complete all of the Bern generals and I think a lot of people like him.  Dayan is just here to shoot down Bern's wyverns.

21.) The Sacred Stones
Forde - 
Sword Cavalry (4* Focus)
Franz - Lance Cavalry 
Garcia - Axe Infantry
Neimi - Red Bow Cavalry
GHB: Vigarde - Lance Armour
TT+: Colm - Blue Dagger Infantry
To complete the Renais playables (sans Kyle due to some unfortunate circumstances), this is what I'd want for a second FE8 focus.  Note that I prioritise character over class variety (usually), so the first three are a bit stale by now.  However Neimi could easily be a red bow cavalry, since Ranger is one of her promotions and I think Red suits her best.  Vigarde is the GHB since he's (in the minds of the Renais playables) who started war against their country, he's their big bad basically.  Plus I like his design and would like to see him playable.  He'd have the "Emperor's" Spear which would work like Murdock's Tomahawk and enable 2 range when initiating or when a 2 range foe is initiating.  Colm is here for Neimi and it's a good opportunity to make him a blue dagger.  

22.) Path of Radiance (2)
Lucia - Sword Infantry
Geoffrey - Lance Cavalry 
Kieran - Axe Cavalry (4* Focus)
Astrid - Bow Cavalry 
GHB: Renning - Sword Cavalry
TT+: Bastian - Green Tome Infantry
This one is focused on Crimea, currently a bit of a hole in PoR representation.  Kieran is here because I want him in Heroes badly.  Lucia, Bastian and Geoffrey are self-explanatory.  Astrid is popular and adds variety to the focus.  Renning is perfect for this with being Elincia's Uncle, Bastian and Geoffrey's superior and mentor respectively, a PoR boss, and being able to bring the Runesword in the game.  Unfortunately I don't have any interesting prf ideas for the others.  Makalov isn't here because he's a menace to society.

23.) Young Crusaders 
Julia - Red Tome Infantry
Leif -  Lance Cavalry (4* Focus)
Seliph - Green Tome Cavalry 
Julius - Staff Infantry
GHB: Ishtar - Red Tome Cavalry
TT+: Nanna - Sword Cavalry  
Something like The Start of it All but for FE4 gen 2, also with some swapped holy weapons because why not?  Julia has Loptous (RIP), Leif has Gae Bolg, Seliph has Naga and Ishtar has Valflame.  Nanna also has the Earth Sword Heroes never gave her or her mother.  Hopefully this one doesn't break any rules.

I don't have any more ideas for a CYB focus, the games I'd make them for already have one.

Legendary/Mythics:
1.) Legendary Seliph - 
Sword Cavalry with Holy Tyrfing
My #1 priority, the scion of light.
2.) Legendary Arvis - Red Tome Armour with Imperial Valflame
While his methods weren't pure, he brought years of peace and prosperity to Grannvale.  Plus I need an excuse to get tome armour Arvis in the game.
3.) Legendary L'Arachel - Staff Cavalry with Latona
4.) Legendary Joshua - Green Tome Infantry with his own version of Excalibur
Both of these may seem like odd choices but if you stretch the definition of a legendary hero enough I think the rulers of Rausten and Jehanna who helped slay Fomortiis fits the bill.
5.) Legendary Xander - Sword Cavalry
I don't care about him personally but it's just weird to have Ryoma in this position and not Xander.
6.) Legendary Claude - Colourless Bow Flier
I just like his design and I figure 3H deserves another legendary.
7.) Mythic Mila - Green Breath Flier
Duma needs his sister with him.  This would also make SoV pretty much perfect in terms of legends/mythics.  
8.) Mythic Athos - Red Tome Infantry with his own Forblaze
If Bramimond got in, so should he.
9.) Mythic Hartmut - Sword Armour with Eckesachs and the Binding Blade
FE6 deserves a mythic, plus Hartmut could use some full art.
10.) Mythic Soan - Green Beast Armour
I'd like to see him with the other heroes of his age in the game, I'm curious what kind of human design they would make for him if any.  Plus he'd be a beast mythic.
11.) Mythic Ashera - Colourless Tome Flier
To fit with Yune, and she seems like a pretty important Tellius mythic to have.
12.) Mythic Seiros - Sword Infantry
Same reasoning as Claude.

Overall this was a pretty fun exercise and actually made me appreciate Heroes more.  The reason being that if this carefully selected group of 24 focuses and 12 legendary/mythics still leaves me wanting more, then it's a good thing Heroes is still alive.  I don't really want to stop seeing new heroes added.

Edited by Sayyyaka

That's quite a few rules, but I think I got it all. I think.

1) Shadow Dragon: Etzel (red tome infantry), Coyote Hardin (lance cavalry), Ymir (axe infantry), Elice (staff infantry), Lorenz (lance armor, GHB), Wolf (colorless bow cavalry, TT+)

2) Echoes: Kamui (sword infantry), Mycen (lance cavalry), Luthier (green tome infantry), Tatiana (staff infantry), Jedah (red tome infantry, GHB), Jesse (sword infantry, TT+)

3) New Mystery of the Emblem: Male Kris (sword infantry), Midia (lance cavalry), Samson (axe infantry), Nyna (staff infantry), Arlen (blue tome infantry, GHB), Female Kris (sword infantry, TT+)

4) Genealogy of the Holy War: Azelle (red tome infantry), Erinys (lance flier), Lex (axe cavalry), Brigid (colorless bow infantry), Chulainn (sword infantry, GHB), Edain (staff infantry, TT+)

5) Thracia 776: Carrion (sword cavalry), Asbel (blue tome infantry), Dagdar (axe infantry), Selfina (colorless bow cavalry), Raydrik (sword armor, GHB), Linoan (staff infantry, TT+)

6) Binding Blade: Juno (sword flier), Elffin (blue tome infantry), Douglas (axe armor), Dayan (colorless bow cavalry), Murdock (axe armor, GHB), Zelot (lance cavalry, TT+)

7) Blazing Blade: Pent (red tome infantry), Farina (lance flier), Erk (green tome infantry), Louise (colorless bow infantry), Nergal (red tome infantry, GHB), Renault (staff infantry, TT+)

8 ) Sacred Stones: Knoll (red tome infantry), Gilliam (lance armor), Duessel (axe cavalry), Natasha (staff infantry), Selena (blue tome cavalry, GHB), Dozla (axe infantry, TT+)

9) Path of Radiance: Lucia (sword infantry), Geoffrey (lance cavalry), Boyd (axe infantry), Rhys (staff infantry), Shinon (colorless bow infantry, GHB), Gatrie (lance armor, TT+)

10) Radiant Dawn: Tormod (red tome infantry), Rafiel (blue beast infantry), Muarim (green beast infantry), Skrimir (colorless beast armor), Nasir (blue beast/dragon infantry, GHB), Pelleas (red tome infantry, TT+)

11) Awakening: Gregor (sword infantry), Emmeryn (blue tome infantry), Vaike (axe infantry), Anna (colorless dagger infantry), Gangrel (colorless dagger infantry, GHB), Miriel (green tome infantry, TT+)

12) Fates: Orochi (red tome infantry), Mozu (lance infantry), Percy (axe flier), Kiragi (colorless bow infantry), Shura (colorless bow infantry, GHB), Benny (lance armor, TT+)

13) Three Houses: Felix (sword infantry), Dorothea (blue tome infantry), Dedue (axe armor), Marianne (staff infantry), Solon (red tome infantry, GHB), Ashe (colorless bow infantry, TT+)

14) Three Houses: Catherine (sword infantry), Seteth (lance flier), Alois (axe infantry), Shamir (colorless bow infantry), Thales (red tome infantry, GHB), Flayn (staff infantry, TT+)

15) Thracia 776: Fred (sword cavalry), Karin (lance flier), Hicks (axe cavalry), Sara (staff infantry), Veld (red tome infantry, GHB), Salem (red tome infantry, TT+)

16) Heroes: Whatever

17) Warriors: The 6 Warriors OCs

18) Choose Your Legends 4: Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Lysithea, Nino (red tome infantry, GHB), Marth (lance infantry, TT+)

19) Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem: Roshea (sword cavalry), Matthis (lance cavalry), Julian (green dagger infantry), Lena (staff infantry), Castor (colorless bow cavalry, GHB), Aran (lance cavalry, TT+)

20) Genealogy of the Holy War: Ulster (sword infantry), Fee (lance flier), Arthur (green tome infantry), Patty (colorless dagger infantry), Manfroy (red tome infantry, GHB), Lana (staff infantry, TT+)

21) Binding Blade: Dieck (sword infantry), Melady (lance flier), Hugh (green tome infantry), Guinivere (staff infantry), Galle (lance flier, GHB), Noah (lance cavalry, TT+)

22) Blazing Blade: Isadora (sword cavalry), Sain (lance cavalry), Dart (axe infantry), Wil (colorless bow infantry), Sonia (green tome infantry, GHB), Kent (sword cavalry, TT+)

23) Tellius: Zihark (sword infantry), Jill (lance flier), Brom (axe armor), Astrid (colorless bow cavalry), Sephiran (staff infantry, GHB), Ena (red beast/dragon infantry, TT+)

24) Adrift substitute (alt banner): Lyn with Mani Katti (sword infantry), Caeda with Wing Spear (lance flier), Hector with Wolf Beil (axe armor), Solo Ephraim with Reginleif (lance infantry), Ike with Ettard (sword infantry, GHB), Mist with Florete (sword cavalry, TT+)

Legendary/Mythic:

1) Legendary Micaiah: Staff infantry

2) Legendary Seliph: Sword cavalry

3) Legendary Sigurd: Lance cavalry

4) Legendary Dimitri: Azure Moon post-timeskip/war phase lance infantry

5) Legendary Claude: Verdant Wind post-timeskip/war phase colorless bow flier

6) Legendary Male Corrin: Hoshidon Prince sword infantry

7) Mythic Athos: Red tome infantry with Forblaze

8 ) Mythic Mila: Green/colorless dragon

9) Mythic Serios: Sword infantry

10) Mythic Ashera: Colorless tome flier

11) Mythic Elimine: Staff infantry

12) Mythic Anri: Sword infantry

I ended up skipping quite a few games since I never played them or just couldn't come up with anything for them.

1. Shadow Dragon
    • Nyna (Infantry Blue Tome)
    • Julian (Infantry Red Dagger)
    • Lena (Infantry Staff)
    • Hardin (Cavalry Lance)
    • TT Wolf (Cavalry Colorless Bow)
    • GHB Jiol (Armored Lance)
  2. Echoes
    • Luthier (Infantry Green Tome)
    • Tatiana (Infantry Staff)
    • Zeke (Cavalry Lance)
    • Atlas (Infantry Axe)
    • TT Kamui (Infantry Sword)
    • GHB Deen (Infantry Sword)
  3. Mystery of the Emblem
    • M!Kris (Infantry Axe)
    • F!Kris (Armored Lance)
    • Cecil (Cavalry Sword)
    • Ryan (Infantry Bow)
    • TT Marisha (Infantry Staff)
    • GHB Eremiya (Infantry Red Tome)
  4. Genealogy of the Holy War (Skipped)
  5. Thracia 776 (Skipped)
  6. Binding Blade (Skipped)
  7. Blazing Blade
    • Pent (Infantry Green Tome)
    • Louise (Infantry Colorless Bow)
    • Erk (Infantry Red Tome)
    • Oswin (Armored Lance)
    • TT Vaida (Flying Lance)
    • GHB Limstella (Infantry Colorless Tome)
  8. Sacred Stones
    • Gilliam (Armored Lance)
    • Knoll (Infantry Red Tome)
    • Colm (Infantry Green Dagger)
    • Neimi (Infantry Colorless Bow)
    • TT Artur (Infantry Blue Tome)
    • GHB Selena (Cavalry Green Tome)
  9. Path of Radiance (Skipped)
  10. Radiant Dawn (Skipped
  11. Awakening
    • Anna (Infantry Blue Dagger)
    • Emmeryn (Infantry Staff)
    • Basilio (Infantry Axe)
    • Say'ri (Infantry Sword)
    • TT Flavia (Infantry Axe)
    • GHB Gangrel (Infantry Red Dagger)
  12. Fates
    • Charlotte (Infantry Axe)
    • Benny (Infantry Lance)
    • Sophie (Cavalry Sword)
    • Dwyer (Infantry Colorless Dagger)
    • TT Shura (Infantry Colorless Bow)
    • GHB Hans (Infantry Axe)
  13. Three Houses 1
    • Felix (Infantry Sword)
    • Ingrid (Flying Lance)
    • Dorothea (Infantry Blue Tome)
    • Lorenz (Cavalry Axe)
    • TT Dedue (Armored Axe)
    • GHB Solon (Infantry Red Tome)
  14. Three Houses 2
    • Marianne (Flying Sword)
    • Sylvain (Cavalry Lance)
    • Ashe (Infantry Green Bow)
    • Linhardt (Infantry Staff)
    • TT Cyril (Flying Axe)
    • GHB Lonato (Cavalry Lance)
  15. Thracia 776 2 (Skipped)
  16. Heroes (Skipped)
  17. Crossover (Skipped)
  18. CYL4 (Skipped)
  19. Awakening 2
    • Severa (Cavalry Colorless Bow)
    • Inigo (Infantry Axe)
    • Laurent (Infantry Red Tome)
    • Noire (Infantry Blue Bow)
    • TT Priam (Infantry Sword)
    • GHB Validar (Infantry Red Tome)
  20. Fates 2 
    • Orochi (Infantry Red Tome)
    • Hayato (Infantry Green Tome)
    • Kiragi (Infantry Colorless Bow)
    • Caeldori (Flying Lance)
    • TT Mozu (Infantry Lance)
    • GHB Fuga (Infantry Axe)
  21. Mystery of the Emblem 2
    • Frey (Cavalry Lance)
    • Midia (Cavalry Sword)
    • Gotoh (Infantry Green Tome)
    • Elice (Infantry Staff)
    • TT Malice (Infantry Sword)
    • GHB Samson (Infantry Sword)
  22. Blazing Sword 2
    • Lowen (Cavalry Sword)
    • Marcus (Cavalry Axe)
    • Isadora (Cavalry Lance)
    • Harken (Infantry Axe)
    • TT Dart (Infantry Axe)
    • GHB Nergal (Infantry Red Tome)
  23. Three Houses 3
    • Rhea (Infantry Colorless Tome)
    • Catherine (Infantry Sword)
    • Shamir (Infantry Green Bow)
    • Seteth (Flying Lance)
    • TT Flayn (Infantry Staff)
    • GHB Thales (Infantry Red Tome)

Legendaries

• Dimitri (Infantry Lance)
  • Claude (Flying Colorless Bow)
  • Xander (Cavalry Axe)
  • F!Corrin (Infantry Red Tome)
  • L'Arachel (Cavlary Staff)
  • Heroes Anna (Infantry Axe)

Mythics

• Medeus (Armored Colorless Dragon)
  • Mila (Armored Green Dragon)
  • Athos (Infantry Red Tome)
  • Seiros (Infantry Sword)
  • Hel (Flying Axe)
  • Anri (Infantry Sword)

1. Shadow Dragon- Bord (Axe Infantry),  Jake (colorless bow armored), Julian (Red dagger infantry), Samson (Lance Infantry). Wendell (colorless tome armored), Wolf (GHB sword cavalry)

Never actually played FE1 or FE11, so this is based on NM experience. Bord is surprisingly fast powerhouse for an Axe fighter in my playthrough. Jake is ballistician so armor bow is close to that. Samson is lance infantry because FEH need more lance infantry. 

2. Echoes - Kamui (Astra sword infantry), Tatiana (Staff Flier) , Jesse (Colorless bow Cavalry), Atlas (Axe Infantry). Mycen (TT+ Lance Cavalry). Deen- GHB (Blue dagger infantry)

I gave Kamui Astra sword out of favoritism in Echoes as well. Tatiana is there due to the gender rule. Deen is cool and can be fought as enemy.

3. New Mystery- Cecil (Axe Cavalry), Frey (Sword Cavalry), Horace (Lance InfInfantry), Malice (Sword infantry). Etzel (TT+ Red Tome Armored), Arlen (OP GHB Blue tome infantry)

I wish we can get more NM banner, there are so many characters I want. Cecil is to complete starting cavalry trio with Luke and Roderick. Frey as compensation for being canon fodder in Shadow Dragon. Etzel and Arlen are here to reunite with Linde and Merric as in the DLC. And Arlen is my fav character in FE so he gets to be OP.

4. Genealogy. Whatever. Maybe the substitutes from 2nd gen.

5. Thracia. Whatever. 

6. Binding Blade. Whatever.

7. Blazing. All my wanted characters from this game is already in, so another Whatever.

8. Sacred Stones. Vanessa (Lance Flier), Forde (Lance Cavalry), Kyle (Sword Cavalry), Saleh (Green Tome Flier). Knoll (TT+ Red tome armoured), Selena (Blue Tome Cavalry)

Surprisingly still quite a lot of characters I like are not in. Artur and Moulder cant make it after consideration. 

9. Path of Radiance. Calill (Red Tome Infantry), Ilyana (Blue Tome Infantry), Boyd (Axe Infantry), Lucia (Sword Flier). Stefan (TT Sword Infantry), Tauroneo (GHB Lance Armored)

Lucia is flier so it's not all infantry. Stefan is pretty cool and takes a bit of effort to recruit him, so being TT reward resembles that. I like Tauroneo in RD better but not enough place there.

10 Radiant Dawn. Kyza (Blue Tiger Laguz), Volug (Colorless Wolf Laguz), Bastian (Green Tome Infantry), Heather (Red Dagger Infantry). Nolan (TT Green Axe Infantry), Fiona (GHB Lance Cavalry).

Mayne Fiona can finally be good.

11. Awakening. Vaike (Axe Infantry), Say'ri (Sword Infantry), Gregor (Blue Bow Cavalry), Miriel ( Red Tome GRIFFON FLIER). Basilio (TT Axe Armored), Flavia (Ghb Sword infantry).

I need Griffon rider since day 1. If not for no alt rule I would have made one more banner featuring all the Griffon Riders in my previous Awakening playthroughs. Flavia is ghb since she is from warrior culture so it made sense to beat her in to battle as recruitment requirement.

12. Fates. Shura (Colorless bow cavalry), Reina (Red bow flier), Mozu (Lance infantry), Scarlet (Axe flier). Caeldori (TT lance flier), Asugi (Ghb OP Red Dagger infantry).

Mostly just filling in the rest of fates. Asugi is another one of my fav FE character so he gets to be OP as well)

13. Three Houses. Hanneman (Cavalry Red Tome), Manuela (Flier Green Tome), Catherine (Sword Infantry), Shamir (Blue Bow Infantry). Alois (TT Axe Armored), Cornelia (GHB blue tome infantry)

Faculty banner with Cornelia.

14. Three Houses 2. Marianne (Staff cavalry), Dedue (Axe Armored), Linhardt (Red Tome Infantry), Constance (Lance Infantry). Jeralt (TT Lance Cavalry), Judith (Green Bow Infantry).

One student from each house. Judith should have been playable in 3H post timeskip.

15. Thracia 2. To be honest Fe4&5 banners are almost auto skip for me unless it has some nice skill fodders.but I understand it is underrepresented in FEH, so another Whatever.

16. Heroes OC. Bruno and Veronica as they are shown. Another two slot and TT reward are whatever I guess? GHB is Dead Gustav. 

I just need more shirtless Bruno art.

17. Crossover. Cain mirage owner. Warriors oc: guy (infantry sword), girl (infantry lance), whatever for TT reward. Darios (ghb Infantry axe). 

18. CYL4. Brave Bruno as GHB, Blue bow griffon flier (my ultimate fantasy unit in FEH).  TT reward would be Awakening Anna as Colorless dagger infantry. The 4 winners can be whatever, i like them all anyway.

19. CYB1. Awakening Spotpass banner. Priam (Sword infantry), Emmeryn (Cavalry Green Tome), Gangrel ( Flier colorless Levin dagger), Yen'Fay (Flier Sword). TT reward would be Lance Flier Phila. Ghb would be Mustafa as Axe armor.

20. 3H's weapon of Zoltan (OZ) banner. Felix (Sword OZ infantry), Caspar (Axe OZ flier), Leonie (Lance OZ cavalry), Dorothea (Colorless dagger OZ dancer). Flayn (staff OZ flier). Ashe ( GHB Bow OZ Cavalry)

I really like the Zoltan weapons in 3H so this entire banner is dedicated to them. Dagger and staff are hypothetical as they don't exist in game. Dorothea actually get praise for her sword skill from Felix after sparring (she learnt from her time in opera) so her wielding dagger isn't too out of place. As for Ashe in ghb I don't want to spoil for those still playing so I will just leave it at that.

21. Mysterious Kris banner. Ok this is an idea I had for a long time, pretty sure it breaks no alt rule, so feel free to ignore this if it pains you physically just from reading the following description

There are questions at start of game to determine Kris stats and growth by asking "past, present and future"  so I would make 6 unique combination of those answers ( for 3 Male 3 Female), and different looks as well since you can customize their appearance in game. So all 6 Kris would all have sort of different personality, distinguish appearance, weapon and movement type. He can be ghb because of how disliked he is in fandom, and every hater get the chance the beat him.

22. Mixed banner. Artur from FE8 as Green tome infantry. Kieran (PoR) as sword cavalier. FE7's Isadora (lance flier), Severa (green Dagger Griffin flier). TT reward- Elice (Marth sister) as cavalry staff. GHB- Fuga from Fates (Axe infantry).

Some characters that couldn't fit into their respective game's banner.

23. Lifted from Alts-only status. Noire (Colorless bow flier), Inigo (Sword Infantry), Pent (Cavalry Blue tome), Louise (Infantry red bow). TT- Turban Hardin. GHB- Charlotte as Axe infantry.

I thought Regular Fiora wasn't introduced yet. Buy a quick google search proved me wrong and I don't know other suitable candidate other than regular hardin. Charlotte can be fought ad enemy is you play Birthright.

Legendaries & Mythic: whatever. There is no way i can complete this set without breaking the rules and cracking my brain.

Edited by MagicCanonBalls