Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

KT be like that.
I haven't gotten any DLC, neither for Lulua or for Ryza. Is it worth the money, in your opinion?

I can't speak for Ryza's DLC but in Lulua's case, you'd want to get Totori and Meruru and that's it, unless you really want Nights of Azure music and decide to get the extra music pack. Both of them have their own friendship meters which means more events with them, and more events is always good. Also, you'll be able to run a full alchemist team.

As for Ryza's DLC, i'm in a dilemma because on one hand, i doubt it'll ever go on sale again but on the other, the sale price right now is $40 and i doubt Ryza's DLC is enough to warrant $40.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can't speak for Ryza's DLC but in Lulua's case, you'd want to get Totori and Meruru and that's it, unless you really want Nights of Azure music and decide to get the extra music pack. Both of them have their own friendship meters which means more events with them, and more events is always good. Also, you'll be able to run a full alchemist team.

I want that!
Yeah, seems worth it. When I replay Lulua eventually, I'll get the DLC!

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

As for Ryza's DLC, i'm in a dilemma because on one hand, i doubt it'll ever go on sale again but on the other, the sale price right now is $40 and i doubt Ryza's DLC is enough to warrant $40.

... wat.
Koei pls.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

... wat.
Koei pls.

All i want is the side-stories, of which the total would be $25. But that's a lot for side-stories, which is why i hoped the sale applied individually to each item.

I mean, i could just cheese with gold coins like i did with the Totori and Meruru DLC.

Btw, PS4 players got screwed, the Ryza DLC sale only applies to PC and Switch if Koei Tecmo's Tweets are anything to go by.

EdfuSc9WoAAtxGA?format=png&name=900x900

This is it. This is the worst boxart i have ever seen.

I will never make fun of the Spider-Man PS4 boxart ever again. 

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is the definition of 'not trying' and/or 'not giving a f***'.
But it's EA, so... I'm not too surprised.

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, PS4 players got screwed, the Ryza DLC sale only applies to PC and Switch if Koei Tecmo's Tweets are anything to go by.

Well, darn it!

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

All i want is the side-stories, of which the total would be $25. But that's a lot for side-stories, which is why i hoped the sale applied individually to each item.

Yeah, 25 bucks is a bit much for just side stories. You could almost get an entire game with that money.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also, someone just told me about a lvl 90 frog abuse where you push them from cliff using Melia xD

Also works with the gorillas in Satorl Marsh.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I actually didn't know about that exploit until just recently haha.

It's someone who played the original who told me that xD

We were talking about the game and then he went like ''I had armor from lvl90 frogs''

I was like
''Nani'' xD

His Wii also broke down before he could finish the game F

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

giphy.gif

----------

On a side note, I finally got hit with joy con drift. Right stick keeps pulling down.

Yippee skippee.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Screenshot_20200722-200022_1.png

No lie, this honestly makes Origami King sound way more appealing tbh.

38 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

His Wii also broke down before he could finish the game F

RIP.

I remember when my Wii died. And then I didn't have another console until the Switch.

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

On a side note, I finally got hit with joy con drift. Right stick keeps pulling down.

Yippee skippee.

Pain. And it sucks you can't just buy one individually.

Get a Pro Controller when the opportunity arises. Ever since I got mine, I haven't used the Joy-Cons.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

From the reviews i've seen the biggest problem of the game is that Combat is pointless. Again.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Get a Pro Controller when the opportunity arises. Ever since I got mine, I haven't used the Joy-Cons.

Honestly, Joy cons feel uncomfortable in general

@twilitfalchion If pro controllers are too expensive, try to get cabled ones. They cost 20€ over here instead of 60€ like usual pro controllers

Edited by Shrimperor

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Origami King's style of play makes more sense in a Zelda game anyway. I'd love to see Paper Zelda actually happen.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Pain. And it sucks you can't just buy one individually.

You could buy them individually at one point. I don't know if that's still that case.

I actually do have a pro controller already. I've used one ever since I got my Switch back in late 2017. Been working perfectly ever since, thankfully.

I'm guessing using my Switch in handheld so much recently made the drift kick in faster.

Edited by twilitfalchion

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

From the reviews i've seen the biggest problem of the game is that Combat is pointless. Again.

Tbf, if it really is just Paper Zelda, then combat won't really matter that much anyway. In Zelda, the meat of the progression comes from clearing dungeons and defeating bosses, with the occasional Heart Piece you have to find. Any upgrades to existing equipment would come from sidequests. Killing normal enemies just drops money and the occasional consumable item.

At any rate, I've been scrolling through Lonely Goomba's Tweets to see if he has anything else to say about the game. Appearently shit gets expensive and the coins gotten outside of battle aren't enough to keep up. And beating the game with just base gear would be like beating BotW with just base gear. You could do it, it'd just be very hard to do.

Tl;Dr, it really does sound like a Zelda game. And I like Zelda games. Yeah, I might just pick this up.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd love to see Paper Zelda actually happen.

Same. The closest we have to it right now is the Wind Waker continuity.

Actually, I think a real Paper Zelda would be a great way to bring back the 2D sidescrolling gameplay found in Adventure of Link. Obviously expanded upon, of course.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Just be smart like me and fork over 200$ for DLC all for one game! Good business, people, learn it! You dont need sales!

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Just be smart like me and fork over 200$ for DLC all for one game! Good business, people, learn it! You dont need sales!

The heck, for what game!?

---

On that subject, the most I've spent on DLC was for Cursader Kings II. Though admittedly on sale. Which for all its content (including base game), it was only like 45-60 USD or so. Can't say exact amount, I bought it on MXN. Though I'm sure at full price it would be close to 80 or even 90 USD...

I'm already looking at EU4 and HoI4 with some wariness, ahahaha...

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Congratulations. I still haven't made any progress on Baten Kaitos but i would be interested in reading, if you're willing to share.

I think I'd rather hold off on sharing it, but I'll give you a slightly edited version of the most parts of it.

Feel free to tell me if I wrote any errors concerning Torna if I made any, I haven't played it in a while.

And apology to the lack of visible bullets making it look weird, I wrote this in white font on a black background because ooh that seems different, maybe it'd be better on my eyes. Changing the font to black in SF didn't convert the color of the bullets.

Section 1:

Spoiler

1.  The Introduction to the Side Story
    1. After meeting Amalthus in Auresco, he will be standing outside the palace. Talk to him, and he asks Minoth for a moment of his time.
        1. Amalthus explains, a large winged monster just attacked Indol. It was alone, but dealt considerable damage, buildings were scarred and some refugees were maimed or worse, killed.
        2. Someone asks, was it Malos’s doing?
        3. Amalthus says that is in dispute, but it did not look like an Artifice. Its form was organic, but horrifying according to eye witnesses.
        4. Amalthus continues, after Malos is defeated, would Minoth pursue this rogue creature?
        5. Someone asks, couldn’t the Praetorium’s soldiers defeat this monster on their own?
        6. Amalthus responds, they injured it, enough that it fled, and Indol has sent a contingent of troops after it, but none have returned. Sending the Praetorium’s most capable Blade to scout the monster’s lair is a wiser course of action before committing another force.
        7. Someone asks, where was the monster seen heading towards?
        8. Amalthus states they tracked its course as going towards Gormott, they cannot be certain it is there, but they do not understand what else could have dispatched Indoline regulars.
        9. The Torna Nine (okay, it’s the Torna Eleven, but I’m counting only combatants) answers that perhaps they could go there now and see what it was, if nobody in the group minds. If there is any chance it is related to Malos, they should head to Gormott and see what this monster is. Amalthus thanks them if they should undertake this errand.
        10. The heroic group walks away, Team Hugo suggests that they should ask the Ardainian deployment in Gormott if they have encountered the Indoline or this mysterious beast. 

Section 2:

Spoiler
  1. The Introduction to the New Team
    1. Head to Gormott, go and talk to the soldier at the Ardainian battleship.
    2. The soldier when asked responds they did not see any odd monsters fly by, it must’ve come in too low to see. They did see an Indoline ship come by, but it did not ever interact with them. They recently saw the vessel leave the Titan, saying nothing to the Ardainians as it did.
    3. Commenting on the shadiness of the Praetorium’s non-interaction, the heroic group decides it will see if it can find a way to the lower regions of the Gormotti Titan.
    4. Find the former site of the Indoline ship and follow the trail left by its soldiers to the lower region of Gormott.
    5. Noticing the corpses of several Indoline soldiers, the heroes stop to examine them, they notice the injuries differ. Some of these soldiers died of wounds akin to that wild beasts would inflict, but others appear more characteristic of weapons, something monsters barring Tirkin would never use. This leaves the heroes wary of what lay ahead.
    6. Reaching a dead end in the lower region (where Rex ends up at the start of XC2 following the events at the Tornan Tomb- or somewhere else if the high tide on the Cloud Sea is too big an issue, it has to be just out of the way), the heroes see an unexpected sight, a large ship, gilded from bow to stern.
    7. A bizarre person atop the ship speaks to others among them “Sagi, more of them.” The person leaps down from the ship near the heroes, showing a willingness to fight them. Two others come forward, armed, manifesting wings on their backs, and and warning them to leave them alone, they mean no harm.
    8. The heroes speak these people must’ve been the ones who killed some of the troops from Indol. Are they working with the monster? Though they question Indol’s intentions, they should take these individuals for interrogation. The oddest member of this trio reacts- “Killed them? They were trying to kill us!”.  Mythra responds to this angry statement with some attitude of her own. A few more statements of misunderstanding and willingness to resort to combat leads to a battle. *Battle against Sagi, Milly, and Guillo, each is an individual enemy.*
    9. The battle ends in a cutscene where the battle is continuing, but SMG are showing exhaustion- they are in a 3 v. 9 after all. When this happens, a shriek is heard, pausing the combat, the winged creature that attacked Indol appears and assails the Tornans. SMG and the heroes alike turn to fend it off, doing so, it flies away again.
    10. The Torna Nine see that this strange trio is not allied to the monster, which they have finally encountered. With this, some of them express a want to lower their guard and approach this group peacefully. They calm anyone still itching for battle and Sagi gets Guillo to back down as well through the support of Milly.
    11. Agreeing to diplomacy, the first order of business is the stating of names, someone on the Torna side suggests they take the first step on this, and they do. The trio then professes their names.

Section 3:

Spoiler
  1. The Explanation of the New Team
    1. The Origins Trio explains:
      1. They were heading towards Alfard, making a stop at the Endmost Bethel beforehand, when suddenly everything went dark and turbulent and when they woke up after an impact knocked them out, they found themselves here, crashed.
      2. They were going to explore around, but soon saw the Mysterious Beast approaching them. A bunch of soldiers in white showed up and began fighting the Mysterious Beast. SMG offered to help against the Mysterious Beast, but the soldiers told them to leave this to them, and on the slightest hesitation to do this, the soldiers decided to attack them as well. SMG fought in self-defense and because they wouldn’t let off had to kill them. But the Mysterious Beast killed most of them before it flew away.
    2. The Torna Nine comment on SMG’s story, in roughly chronological order.:
      1. They called it a "Mysterious Beast" they have familiarity with what the grotesque lifeform is?
        1. SMG responds that they do, *snip*
    1. Pivots from the above into “Wait, where is that place?” stuff, and the understanding SMG is not in their world anymore.
      1. Milly remembers learning at the School of Magic that the Endmost Bethel (Origin's name for the church you go to from the blue flower save points in both games) exists in the same space where Mira does, when one comes, the other goes into an intertwined dimension, could it be they got pulled into another world?
      2. What about the Mysterious Beast? There weren’t any around them when things went dark, why is an Mysterious Beast here too? They have no explanation for it, but they feel they have to go after it, it’s a gut instinct, but maybe it’ll lead them to a way back home. And, they’ve experience trying to fight the Mysterious Beast, albeit with mixed success.
      3. The Torna Nine comment that Indol was behaving very dubiously, why did they want to fight this alone?
        1. The Origin Trio replies that *name redacted* in their world seemed interested in the Mysterious Beast, perhaps this Indol of theirs wanted it for themselves?
        2. The Torna Nine can’t imagine how Indol could benefit from such a creature, but Minoth of course knows Indol would try to find a use for the most abominable of things.
        3. At this point, although the Torna Nine know Malos takes top priority, if they have a little time to spare, they should track down the Mysterious Beast before Indol captures it. The Origin Trio says they’ll definitely be chasing it down, although that depends on if they can get the Sfida to work. The Sfida Attendant emerges and informs Sagi that repairs are still underway, some parts are in bad shape.
        4. Hugo then asks if he could have a look, it might be foreign technology, but maybe he could see if there was anything they could fix with components from the Ardainian battleship docked here. The Sfida Attendant welcomes Hugo to check, and the Origin Trio and the Torna Nine decide to spend the night here while Hugo is doing that.
          1. Besides the campfire, the Origin Trio exchange information about themselves with the Torna Nine. Not sure what to include here and what to save for later peaceful conversations, but some various little things.
        5. The next day arrives, and Hugo says he has a good idea of what might work and what should be available. Everyone gets up and leaves the site of the Sfida, they reach the surface of Gormott again.
          1. Sagi takes a moment to try out his communicator one last time to see if the reception is better in the open, if he can contact Quaestor Verus. It doesn’t, and a few brief words are exchanged picking up on the title shared by Amalthus.
          2. Milly expresses amazement at the world around them, it’s pretty and pretty wild. Guillo says they should leave her here, she’s as feral as the surroundings. After she criticizes him for that, he reminds her they’re here not to daze off empty-headed, but to get maintenance parts for the Sfida.
          3. Sagi tells their newfound companions to show them the way, if any monster tries to attack them, they’ll help out, they don’t know this world, but they know how to fight. Being thanked for offering to take some of the load off of their shoulders, the Torna Nine thank them.
          4. Milly then asks Sagi, think they could try fighting like their fresh acquaintances for a change, the Dingbat can take the brunt for them. Guillo falls for the bait and offers up the wench to instead, and Sagi offers the compromise of taking the lead himself. Guillo says thats fine if thats what he thinks, but he doesn’t get the point of fighting like the Torna Nine, they aren’t Driver and Blades. Milly says it seemed effective before, rotate the demands and everyone’s less stressed for it. Plus they have allies now, they don’t need to be giving it their all all the time now. One of the Torna Nine comments, didn’t they just say their allies could rest easier now? Milly responds with a peppy and competitive spirit, oh, they’ll work as just as hard as everyone else if not harder. Someone asks her- can they finally get a move on?
            1. A tutorial pop-up indicating you can swap in and out one of Team Lora, Team Addam, or Team Hugo at any time outside of battle for Team Sagi appears immediately after the above conversation. A second tutorial pop-up explains Team Sagi’s abilities.
          5. Going to the Ardainian battleship and conversing with an NPC there is the next objective in this quest. Hugo will procure the parts that he can, and in the absence of some of what he expected, you’ll have to fetch some collectibles from Gormott, just to force you to explore and maybe fight with Team Sagi a bit.
          6. Oh, and while the twelve characters are here, they ask the Ardainians spotted the monster they spoke of before. The Ardainians say they definitely saw it this time, looking at its direction, it was headed towards Torna maybe. Addam says they should check what his men in Aletta have to say, but first the Sfida.
          7. Once fetching is done and the Sfida crash site is visited again, the fixes are made in short order and it proves as flight worthy as ever. Addam and Hugo among others like what they glance see of its smoothness merely getting airborne, it has no Titan and is a fair match for the stuff of Torna and Mor Ardain, in ways superior.
            1. The Sfida Attendant praises their craft as the finest in comfort and speed the Empire has ever built, this will catch up to the Mysterious Beast before they know it. Someone asks if taking this would be a good idea, this isn’t normal, shouldn’t it stay here in hiding? An optimist says if all goes well they, this, and the Mysterious Beast should return to their original world before something bad happens. Hugo or Addam says they’ll cover for the Sfida for now, a prototype aircraft developed by their respective country, it’s an excuse that should last for as long as they’ll need it, they think. The Origin Trio says that reminds them to play along in front of others, no talk of their sky, no Wings of the Heart, no talk of Guardian Spirits, and Guillo is a Blade.
          8. The Sfida takes off and flies to Aletta, the Torna Nine do think it was a good ride. Talk to an NPC here to move things forward, the NPC was surprised they returned on that thing, and the excuse mentioned before is used to effective effect. Asked about the sighting of a winged creature, they say they haven’t encountered anything of the sort. Thats a disappointment, maybe the Quaestor would know, but some of them are hesitant to ask him given what they witnessed in Gormott. There has to be another way of figuring out where the Mysterious Beast went besides consulting Amalthus, they decide to ask around some more, in case some saw something.
          9. Ask a few more NPCs in Aletta, and one will say as they were traveling here, their ship was nearly turned over by a monster matching their description. They didn’t get a good look, but the cretin didn’t stay, it flew away towards the Titan in the distance. Pressing the person for which Titan was it, they say they believe it was accursed Morytha. One of the Torna Nine explains Morytha is a Titan thats nearly dead, it was abandoned by intelligent life centuries ago when it could not sustain civilization anymore, it wanders near the World Tree now, awaiting its final demise. This is the only lead they have, be it a decaying Titan corpse or not, they should go there in search of the Mysterious Beast. Though some display hesitancy, the twelve agree once they’re ready to take a most unusual trip to Morytha

Section 4:

Spoiler
  1. The Cliffs of Morytha
    1. The Sfida and its passengers arrive in Morytha, at the site where Rex and co. would later wind up. Morytha looks a little different from how it does in Rex’s time, because 500 years earlier the ruination is marginally less, but it is fundamentally the same- it still hasn’t been inhabited for a long time.
    2. Setting foot on the rotting Titan, there are comments on the sad state of this giant and the dreadful environment. Someone asks if the Mysterious Beast can really be here, and Guillo answers they can sense an ominous presence, they don’t understand why, but yes, it is here. A cry then resounds through there, thats got to be it they recognize.
    3. Proceed through the same general road that Rex will take to his endpoint at the Cliffs of Morytha. The one difference is that it’s more of a straight line due to still-intact ruins, the turn left into to Idora Cave is absent and that narrow cavernous area is absent.
    4. Reaching the location of the future boss battle, they find the Mysterious Beast resting. The Mysterious Beast takes notice of the twelve and lifts itself off the ground to fight them, the twelve prepare the same. *Battle against Mysterious Beast begins*
    5. Upon success in the gameplay battle, a cutscene sees the twelve subdue it and it collapses to the ground. Some asks Sagi if they can proceed, and he gives the go ahead, they can finish it.
    6. “Impressive Sagi, looks like you might be end up an actual threat”, a voice in a swell, condescending tone utters as the camera turns to its owner lightly clapping their hands as they nonchalantly strolls towards them (maybe I'm making their character a little too relaxed from the canon one though). Milly recognizes that voice instantly and addresses it, what is are you doing here? Sagi turns around weapon ready- XYZ!

**Snip* 

The name redacted NPC from Origins shows up who has an antagonistic history with Sagi, Milly, and Guillo (they're established as a villain early in the game, but I didn't want to include their name for you to be picky on my part). You don't ever fight them though in this DLC scenario I've drafted, instead they reach a truce with the Origin Trio and Torna Nine and after telling them where they are, and the antagonist tells them what's happened here. They don't join up in any playable capacity, but they do guide the twelve into a cave that leads into Morytha's Interior- a brand new area I conceived of as the one decent-sized dungeon for this scenario. To make it stand out a bit more when we already have Torna's insides, I thought of giving it a makeover in the style of one Origin dungeon via magic. It does have more than one boss fight and some dialogue in it.

I'll skip to the final battle of this scenario and the post-battle wrap-up of this little story.:

Spoiler
    1. Proceed down the last road of this DLC crossover location and at its end you’ll find the Mysterious Beast again, in the place where the last reserves of the Titan’s ether lifeblood have pooled. It already has begun to take control of Morytha itself, the entire room is becoming part of its being, left unchecked, it'll take over the entire Titan (I didn't invent a real reason for it doing this, but I thought it was cool idea). The heroes shout to raise morale before the showdown begins. *Fight against the Morytha Mysterious Beast!*

1. After-scenario Events
    1. When the Morytha Mysterious Beast battle is won, a cutscene with some flashy final blows wherein the Origin Trio and various members of the Torna Nine unfold. When the Mysterious Beast loses its control over Morytha and rests defeated before them, everyone takes a deep breath, the hunt is over, they should go and tell XYZ.
    2. Then, the earth begins to terribly shake all around them, a cave-in? They’re so deep underground they realize if they don’t hurry there will be no escape. But suddenly, the room fills with a white blinding light and all fades away. A moment later, the twelve are standing and awake near the Sfida. What happened?
    3. At this point, a little round yellow Nopon shows up (yep the Archsage, should I have gone with the Sage for a change b/c it does appear in XC2 maingame?). It begins talking to them, saying to the effect of “Friends are safe now, all is good again”. They ask who this is what it means. It explains it is the Nopon Archsage a long-lived being of great powers. Some don’t buy this story, but the Archsage goes on, saying it had sense that there had been two spontaneous dimensional shifts a while ago, and had been monitoring its aftereffects.
    4. Asked how they if know how they wound up in Alrest, the Archsage says there is nothing they could’ve done to stop it, these can happen anytime likelihood is 10^-10000000 (insert any negative exponent indicating an absurd “once in a universe’s lifetime, maybe” event had happened). The Archsage continues it was looking to reverse this shift, but was too lazy when it saw it had to overcome the interference the Big Darkdark were causing by its effort to generate a pocket-dimensional space inside the Titan. When the interference stopped, the Archsage saw Friends were in danger from the instability to the Titan’s interior by the pocket-dimension’s end, and so wrapped them out of there.
    5. Asked what became of the Mysterious Beast, the Nopon Archsage says it sent it back to its world already, as it did the Nasty Person. Archsage waited to ask if Otherworldly Friends wanted to go back now, Archsage willing to delay their return. The Origins Trio say they should get back there ASAP, they can’t let XYZ carry out his plans while they’re not there to stop him. The Archsage says no worries to that, Friends can be sent back at exact moment they were sent here, no repercussions to their world, as if they had never left.
    6. Milly thanks the Archsage, thats nice to know, and one of the Torna Nine asks if they didn’t mind sticking around a little longer to enjoy Alrest. Another reminds them- Malos! Sagi says about that- if there’s nothing to be concerned about, they’ll join them in their fight against him. They helped them with their mess, they ought to return the big favor for the time being. The Torna Nine accepts their continued assistance, and Guillo and Milly agree with Sagi.  A group hug or a bunch of fist bumps or some other warm physical symbols of unity naturally follows and so happily concludes this DLC scenario.
    7. The above moment of camaraderie is followed out-of-cutscene by the Nopon Archsage informing them that the Origin Trio is now bound here by their pact of interdimensional friendship and that should the bond weaken, they will automatically return to their world. This is my method of leaving the Origin Trio out of Torna’s ending and yet allowing you to use them in the final battle- the bond weakens when one-third of the people who SMG befriended go kaput- aka dead Hugo. (Not that an excuse is necessary for non-canon stuff like this, hi Elma in the final battle of XC2!) The Nopon Archsage adds that he is preserving Morytha’s Interior as altered by the Mysterious Beast while they are still here, thus allowing the player to go back in if they want to.
    8. A number of little HtH-esque events between the Origin Trio and the Torna Nine can now be found throughout this game’s small world. In addition, you can go and report back to the man who started this scenario, Amalthus, outside of Auresco palace. SMG stay silent and stand back some distance as Minoth and others carefully explain that they slew the grotesque beast and destroyed its remains out of an abundance of caution, not telling Amalthus anything of all they experienced, they don’t demand to know why Indol seemed to covet the creature. They try to read Amalthus’s sketchy remarks, and Amalthus visually comes off as subtly pondering what they’re concealing from him, but nothing comes from either.  When they all walk away, SMG follow and give their impressions of Amalthus.

If you're curious what this "Mysterious Beast" is that I speak of again and again, it'd be a modified version of this thing:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100128233639

It's not a big spoiler, because that is the first boss in the game. It's by no means a throwaway enemy, hence my inclusion of it in this crossover.

I edited out the proper term for what this is in the above version of the outline I present to you and some details of it. The name was left out not because it's huge spoilers or anything, you get that within like 10 hours, but I wanted to trim it out anyhow.

EdlGOW_UYAY9z4b?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah, hearing that Origami King is just a Zelda game in disguise convinced me.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think I'd rather hold off on sharing it, but I'll give you a slightly edited version of the most parts of it.

Feel free to tell me if I wrote any errors concerning Torna if I made any, I haven't played it in a while.

And apology to the lack of visible bullets making it look weird, I wrote this in white font on a black background because ooh that seems different, maybe it'd be better on my eyes. Changing the font to black in SF didn't convert the color of the bullets.

This is pretty good and i can see how it might work as a DLC scenario. If there's three things i want to comment on

1. I like that Minoth has a somewhat bigger role in this. He's a cool character but he unfortunately doesn't really get to do much in the game itself and he doesn't have the privalege of being playable in the main game like Aegeon does.
  2. Having a new area is definitly nice in this scenario, given that Torna only has two.
  3. The HtH equivalents. While you didn't write out each one individually, i like that you put them here. Replaying Torna has made me realize that the campfire chats aren't that good of a HtH replacement given that, unless you check them after every storybeat, you'll miss them forever. Even Future Connected had better HtH replacements in the form of Quiet Moments (though this isn't to say that Torna is lacking in character interactions).

Of course, i have not played BKO yet so in regards to that side of the story, i don't really have much to say but i can see the thought and effort that went into this.

Btw, this part

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reaching a dead end in the lower region (where Rex ends up at the start of XC2 following the events at the Tornan Tomb

It's actually the Ancient Ship. Just a quick correction there.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I still can't believe you did that.

Yup, and I still gotta fork over about 100$ more for the rest, too! 

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The heck, for what game!?

Dissidia Final Fantasy for the PS4. 

I love the series, but the PS4 game kinda made a mess of things really bad, but I'm a crazed fan, so I had to have the DLC.