Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I burned it when I decided to play ST again.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do to clear that chapter, so I stopped playing. Any advice from ST pros would be greatly appreciated!

ST? How about good old, kick your teeth normal Thracia?

Edited by Wraith

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Alright, time to begin the endgame.

It seems the XB-0 wasn't enough. A World with no Boundaries has taken over the underground complex underneath Avalon Dam in Belka, and will use it to fire a V2 filled up with nukes. A strategy Belka would attempt fifteen years later in their revenge scheme. Anyway, it's time to head over to Avalon and destroy the V2. The last three missions are consecutive. No opportunity to visit the Hangar or anything. So the plane and special weapon I choose now, it will be for the rest of the game. As always, I choose my trusty Wyvern, and going with its XLAA's.

Mission 16, en route to Avalon... the Round Table lies in our path. As always, a boss squadron await. For Soldier style, it's...

エースコンバット・ゼロのオープニングに対する海外の反応 ...

An eight-plane squadron, all Su-47 Berkuts. They're the only enemies around, so it's not a particularly long mission... though it can press you for the S rank of 8 minutes. They can become quite hard to hit shaking off missiles with their maneuvers. Still, they went down. 1, 2, 6, and 8 die, 3, 4, and 5 live, and 7 goes MIA. Though in particular note, Gault 7 himself would reappear in Ace Combat 6.

Only two missions left...

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

that looks disgusting

Ha, you should see the reinforcements that appear. A ring of 12 or so dragon riders, all with dragon lance equipped. All on the enemyphase, of course.

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ha, you should see the reinforcements that appear. A ring of 12 or so dragon riders, all with dragon lance equipped. All on the enemyphase, of course.

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

YQPb8d6.png

Her inner Ephraim

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nice!
Kuro (or rather, Chloe, I guess) is awesome!
If they ever make an Extella Link-like game again, I want her to be in it.

I really wish we'd get a fate game outside moon cell

and no, Grand order doesn't count

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I really wish we'd get a fate game outside moon cell

and no, Grand order doesn't count

Yeah, I agree.
Not that I don't like the Extraverse (I do!), but the next game should have a different setting.
What I meant was that I'd want the next Fate game to have similar gameplay to Extella Link, because it's really fun and Fate is THE franchise to make the 1 vs. 1,000 thing make sense beyond just the Rule of Cool.

And frankly, f*** gacha games.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw, are boss fights in Link better than normal extella?

Yep, they are!
The new gameplay mechanics improve the fights a lot. Only shame is that they never use their Noble Phantasms against you. Though maybe it's better that way, because Noble Phantasms in Link don't miss, and as far as I know, they can't be blocked, either.
They will, however, use a Drive Skill when they are in Moon Drive long enough. At that point, you have to break their guards to stop them from charging it or face death.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Yep, they are!
The new gameplay mechanics improve the fights a lot. Only shame is that they never use their Noble Phantasms against you. Though maybe it's better that way, because Noble Phantasms in Link don't miss, and as far as I know, they can't be blocked, either.
They will, however, use a Drive Skill when they are in Moon Drive long enough. At that point, you have to break their guards or face death.

Hmm ic

Honestly, i love Fate, so maybe i will check it out sometime. But as you know Mouso games in general aren't my thing, but from what you wrote they fixed alot of the problems i had with Extella, so...

Maybe if a big sale happens or something hmm

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm ic

Honestly, i love Fate, so maybe i will check it out sometime. But as you know Mouso games in general aren't my thing, but from what you wrote they fixed alot of the problems i had with Extella, so...

I like very few musou games and I loved Link, so.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm ic

Things to note are basically:
- best musou-type gameplay currently out there (with the exception of NoA, but I don't consider that game a "true" musou, due to lacking the 1 vs. 1,000 thing)
- story is a little basic in comparison, especially compared to other Fate materials, but it works for this type of game
- writing is good, characters are fun, and some interactions are gold, or cute callbacks to other Fate stuff

All my opinion, of course.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Caster said:

How did I read
Justice
as 
Juicetice

am I okay?

XD

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but... that's funny! XD

Just... just picturing it...
"Another obstacle in the way of juicetice has fallen before me!"
"I will become an ally of juicetice!"
XD

Oh goodness, I'm dying! XD

Wowie, made it past chapter 7 of Super Thracia... Leif got another move in one turn, right when it counted most. Not looking forward to Gromel and his Bolt Axe either.