• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wth...

Are you sure the enemy doen't have miracle?

I mean, I didn't check skills, but I doubt that a generic soldier in 4x would have miracle, and I've played Berwick.

Sadly, this isn't even close to the first time this has happened. *Glares at Dagda*

Just now, Shrimperor said:

He is downright broken and of your best units

Dangit, can't use him, then. How much does Grafcalibur sell for?

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Don't do this. Asbel is almost necessary due to +10 Def Thrones

Suddenly Leygance doesn't look so bad.

But I DO get a worse mage later, right?

If the rain stuff is true, then Hallelujah! Finally some rain!

Rain tomorrow would ruin my day.

I started to freeze again today.

Eyyy, I got a mage! Nice! His stats are kinda suck, but Grafcalibur is busted from the looks of it.

Grafcalibur is the best unit in FE5, and maybe the unit who's trivializing a Fire Emblem game the most besides FE13's avatar in lunatic (+).

Happy weekend!

Kasumi costume came in.

Just in time for tomorrow.

Nah, won't cosplay for Dokomi since I need also the wig and weather is going to be trash tomorrow.

Wearing a miniskirt whilst this weather is a bit awkward.

Cosplaying at home is much more comfortable. and I don't want to end up in the news or internet (what happened to me last year on Japan's day).

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Don't let it get you down! ^^

Thank you! I'm really trying not to. I suppose we'll see if anything gets better today.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Getting lost in Planet Mira. Intentionally.

One of the best cutscenes in the entire series. I consider Planet Mira to be Monolith Soft's magnum opus when it comes to world design and this cutscene is the perfect introduction. The music, the visuals, the everything.

That's one of the best things about Xenoblade X. That and it's combat. If you don't like either of those, the game probably wont stand out too much.

Of course me exploring a lot always leads me to being 20 levels higher than the story quests, which is why by chapter 7 i'm always level 60.

So, I played some more Nights of Azure 2 earlier, did some quest, fulfilled the optional story mission "Chris' Wish" (VERY IMPORTANT!!!!), so now it is time to call the ghost ship and head to the Moon Palace, where Malvasia is waiting... or is she?
(I'll be spoilering screenshots for post-size reasons. Don't wanna make this stuff too overbearing)

Spoiler

cJWb41t.jpg

In any case, welcome to one of my favorite areas in this game: the Frozen Moon Palace. The atmosphere in this place feels both oppressive, yet serene, otherworldly, yet familiar.
After making my way through the fiend-filled front yard (and there are a LOT of them here - which is expected, seeing how this is the Moon Queen's residence and all), I reach the entrance hall, where there is a lone portrait on the wall... one that looks almost exactly like Aluche.

Spoiler

U3EdjLl.jpg

I remember seeing this for the first time and being like "What the heck?"
The person in this portrait? Well, I'm not telling you just yet! But rest assured, it is in fact not Aluche. It just looks exactly like her.

In any case, I also find a new Servan to recruit, the dolphin-like playful prankster Perie.

Spoiler

nQ0S9wL.jpg

So hecking adorable.
Perie can knock enemies surrounding you back, which is great if you need some room to breathe, especially on Extreme difficulty, where getting attacked by multiple enemies at once can easily result in your death. I haven't used Perie much in past playthroughs (mostly because I also had Spora), but maybe I will get use out of it this time. We'll see!

Continuing onwards, I run into Christophorus, who pops up out of thin air, as usual. Aluche tells her to stop doing that, to which Christophorus replies:

Spoiler

XQOLyU4.jpg

I love the sass on this girl. XD
Also, if you crop and resize this, it could work as a reaction image. Hmm...

Anyway, Christophorus warns Aluche that Arnice is nearby... and sure enough, in the very next room, Arnice indeed stands, still confused, still out of her mind, still berserk. Aluche, determined to save her as per her promise to Christophorus, fights Arnice once again. And she is even stronger than she was at the end of the last chapter.
Seeing how that's the case... well... the fight ends with predictable results.

Spoiler

gwoXTjB.jpg

The screenshot you see above is from my second attempt at fighting her, at which point I decided to leave it for now and post this.

18 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I see, I see.
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll probably play through the game multiple times if I like it enough anyway, so for my first playthrough, I probably won't be using a guide. I always like to go in blind and see where I'll end up.

And on the topic of weird tastes... well, just check my signature, which depicts representatives of my three favorite video games.
That should tell you enough. XD

Have fun! Also, look out when you get into the later game, as enemies can - and will - be rather dickish. 

Heh. XD

37 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Aluche, determined to save her as per her promise to Christophorus, fights Arnice once again. And she is even stronger than she was at the end of the last chapter.
Seeing how that's the case... well... the fight ends with predictable results.

Reveal hidden contents

gwoXTjB.jpg

The screenshot you see above is from my second attempt at fighting her, at which point I decided to leave it for now and post this.

Oh no! NO!! No no no no no... I'm never gonna defeat Zurg!