I mean...

Kuro and what I assume is her father are absolutely correct. XD

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have to agree with this manga.

haha yup

it isn't her father however, but a friend of her mom xD

Btw Rubenio, 

Spoiler

Should i keep the 4 enemy Ballista alive? Paladin girls taks about talking to their commander...

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have to agree with this manga.

My favourite manga is the one where people have oversized eyes for purpose of extra expressiveness to facial features. I don't remember what it's called, but I think it's made in Japan. I hope that helps.

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

My favourite manga is the one where people have oversized eyes for purpose of extra expressiveness to facial features. I don't remember what it's called, but I think it's made in Japan. I hope that helps.

Hah! Nice. XD

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

I don't know... that two percent crit means that Grustian horseman could do triple his whopping... oh... right.

Dang, you're right! Castor overrated, Roger good!

29 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw Rubenio, 

Hide contents

Should i keep the 4 enemy Ballista alive? Paladin girls taks about talking to their commander...

Maybe too late now (Sorry, I was busy cleaning up Gotoh's house of thieves and dragons), but...

Spoiler

If Alvina speaks to Pentland, the four ballistae become green.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe too late now

dw, decided to play some mario 35 first (and then proceeded to die the lamest death ever...xD)

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Spoiler

If Alvina speaks to Pentland, the four ballistae become green.

Spoiler

Hmm
Does that help anyway though when i could just provoke with Elbert then rush them with Larentia hmmm

Inb4 their AI doesn't target Alvina

Edited by Shrimperor

17 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Hwahahahahah... Yeah, that's very specific, I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it the one with a female character whose only purpose is to have her tits bounce all over the place for the sake of fanservice?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

L9sMdax.pngUZekvrO.png

Guys Sedgar and Wolf overrated

That's... Almost as epic as fighter Yubello. Almost.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Hide contents

Hmm
Does that help anyway though when i could just provoke then rush them with Larentia hmmm

Inb4 their AI doesn't target Alvina

Spoiler

The upper two ballistae are evil, feel free to deal with them. The lower two can help with the fort assault, though, so if you can, it'd be nice to keep them around.

28 minutes ago, Teehee said:

waFV5UU.png?1

FINALLY!

Just had to bring Sora who was pretty much untouchable in the air.

YEAH! Congrats! Glad that you managed to get through!

Thanks!

Though it was only the last boss on hardest difficulty.

Still I'm pleased for managing the hardest boss on highest difficulty on paper.

I yet have to beat the entire rush which I'm highly sceptical to beat because of that one boss which makes me desperate as mad every single time.

Reviews say it's a mix between persona and YS games.

This describes this game fairly accurate, adding Trails of Cold Steel series to this for using the same layout.

If it goes on sale, it's obtainable for like 10 $, so I definitely recommend it to everyone who likes action JRPGs with some platformer parts, combined with a well executed character cast and excellent soundtrack.

As it goes for action JRPGs by Falcom Xanadu was way more enjoyable than YsVIII (the only Ys game I have played to a little extent yet).

Edited by Teehee

So funny story that happened today in Xenoblade X. I was doing Vandham's Affinity Mission and the first part required me to meet him in the commercial district's cafe during the morning hours. But when i got there it was raining so out of context, it just looks like Vandham was depressed

IMG_20201019_112705_1.jpg?width=439&heig

Also i came across this tidbit while doing the Affinity Mission

IMG_20201019_144116_1.jpg

Life imitates art.

13 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

found Armagon's Waifu

Wh-what? Is that what i think it is?

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hwahahahahah... Yeah, that's very specific, I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it the one with a female character whose only purpose is to have her tits bounce all over the place for the sake of fanservice?

I think that might be the same manga where the main character has a hole punched through his chest and simply reacts with "t'is but a flesh wound".

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think that might be the same manga where the main character has a hole punched through his chest and simply reacts with "t'is but a flesh wound".

I think I read that one, actually.
It's where the bad guy completely wrecks the protagonists, but then some miracle happens and the protagonists win!