• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Rapier/Cutlass/Vengeful/Pulverize

Those are all still really tricky to pull off-And Dean can't Vengeful because Derrick won't attack.

Oh wow I looked at the rest of the paralogues and I’ll definitely have to wait... I don’t even WANT to know what Inigo’s is like. I’ll definitely have to come back later. Guess the game didn’t expect me to get S supports that fast.

Are Griffon (I think that’s how they spelled it in game) riders any good? Apparently they promote from wyverns and I’ve never seen a griffon in fe so...

Also potential plot hole?

Spoiler

If Panne only joins because Lucina says she’s an ally, and Lucina only knows this because she brought along her kid who’s name I already forgot, because he was a kid of the shepherds/Chrom’s group, how does she know that Panne’s an ally if she wasn’t time traveling originally, so Panne probably never met the father?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Killing a meme unit? How could I not?

But he's not meme in the same way as Oliver! How dare you speak like so of Derrick... You, you're... You're a poppyhead!

When the boss that track belongs to first appears...

He does something what i would call a ''Kaga moment'' because i can totally imagine Kaga doing this

For the whole map, including first turn, Enemy Phase goes first then player Phase

It's also a Fog map iirc, which means you don't see the whole thing during deployment

I got 3 Units KO'd in first turn, but thankfully i could rescue them before they perma die haha (VC has perma death, but it only activates after 3 turns after a units defeat, or if an enemy unit 'reaches' them)

Later on that Boss get's a super OP Mage ally with Map wide Siege Magic Overwatch

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh wow I looked at the rest of the paralogues and I’ll definitely have to wait... I don’t even WANT to know what Inigo’s is like. I’ll definitely have to come back later. Guess the game didn’t expect me to get S supports that fast.

Are Griffon (I think that’s how they spelled it in game) riders any good? Apparently they promote from wyverns and I’ve never seen a griffon in fe so...

Also potential plot hole?

Hide contents

If Panne only joins because Lucina says she’s an ally, and Lucina only knows this because she brought along her kid who’s name I already forgot, because he was a kid of the shepherds/Chrom’s group, how does she know that Panne’s an ally if she wasn’t time traveling originally, so Panne probably never met the father?

I would assume that's what the grinding DLC's are for. For cases like that.

It's not a plot hole.

Spoiler

Henry told Panne about the impending attack on the castle. That's why she's there in the first place. She was with the Shepherds in the original timeline for that reason as well, so of course Lucina knows she's an ally.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I do usually try to have Czene steal the bolts. But of course there is no guarantee that that would work.

Bolts are pretty limited, unless you snatch some of them from the enemy. Old bolts might be much weaker then regular ones, but they do the trick in most situations.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Henry told Panne about the impending attack on the castle. That's why she's there in the first place. She was with the Shepherds in the original timeline for that reason as well, so of course Lucina knows she's an ally.

Spoiler

I thought the shepherds were only there because Lucina told them to be?

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:
  Hide contents

I thought the shepherds were only there because Lucina told them to be?

Spoiler

Yes, the Shepherds. Panne herself arrived there independently.

19 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

The hardest ones are Inigo, Nah, and Severa. There are a good number of easy ones though by that point in the game like Owain’s paralogue or Kjelle’s. Gerome, Noire, and Brady are difficult but manageable. Also Yarne’s map is as difficult as you want it to be. Laurent’s is also pretty easy.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

How do you even kill Derrick? You don't even have mages at that point. You would really have to go out of your way to do this.

Knocked his shield off and feathered him.

I also stole the bolts and everything, so I dunno, Derrick was just a wuss, I guess.

So, basically since I killed him and saved it, I'm fucked? Excellent!

Edited by lightcosmo

Okay, change of character, I lost control of Arabia due to the exclave rules I set. 'Tis alright. The Third Crusade begun and went favorably. Once again I used all the gold I gained from being the top contributor to start constructing more Great Works all around. Just around three hundred years left to the game. Nearing the late game now...

Does it matter you messed up? Maybe it's because I long longingly stared at its page on the the SF main site, but by the time I get to playing BS (by which point Rubenio should look like Barlowe IRL), I feel like I'd want to tell anyone trying to help me to "SHUT UP!". There's some irrational reaction in this to all the help being discussed. But at the same time, while "Blind" + Kaga = AGONY, I'd want to have some experience of what that'd be like; those whose permanent recruitment, item get, and promotion I botch up miserably, I would take in equal doses of bitterness and stride.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fortun is quite annoying, though her species is listed as "???" and I do wonder who built her.

While we don't have an answer to that, I do just wanna point out that Fortun does look like both the Compass of Order and Chaos and Zarathustra (which is just a bigger version of the Compass)

E3obj042.png

Xeno3logo.png

I couldn't find any non-spoiler pics of Zarathustra so just look at the one from the game's logo for now.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Doing this quests means you're getting fairly close to recruiting Mia, you can wait until after Chapter 12, or you can finish the relevant quests to do it before the story is over. Your choice.

I'll probably wait until post-game. There's still a good chunk of Affinity Missions I haven't done yet anyway and I know some quests have Ch.12 completion as a prerequisite anyway.

Btw, I know you said to have Lv.50 Skells for the final boss but any particular augments I should use for it as well. I'll admit, I haven't been using augments like at all, mainly because it's kinda unintuitive how you get them (as in unlocking the ability to craft them, crafting them itself is no issue).

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, I know you said to have Lv.50 Skells for the final boss but any particular augments I should use for it as well. I'll admit, I haven't been using augments like at all, mainly because it's kinda unintuitive how you get them (as in unlocking the ability to craft them, crafting them itself is no issue).

The final battle, as was practically every boss battle on my first run, was a total blur, and not because of Overdrive. I didn't comment on the C11 boss battle because I couldn't remember anything about it.

You don't really need Augments for anything prior to the postgame, and I'd say thats been true of Gems and Aux Cores as well. 

I don't know how often the final phase of the final battle uses some of their more exotic debuffs, but it has a bunch of them you can very inexpensively block out via Augments.:

• Control, a few Cracked Claws from Scirpios in Primordia can provide Resist Control.
  • Puge Counters can be made into Resist Time Bomb. 
  • Succulent Meats from Suids can block out HP Recovery Down. 10 Succulent Meats can be made into an Max HP Up or SpecUp.HP.Max XX, for additional 1500 (foot) or 1000 HP (Skell), if you want that little bit of extra durability FYI.
  • The final phase also has Debuff Resist Down, Forfex Miso can be used to craft the resist Augment for that. Otherwise your 100% resistance from one of each of the other Augments won't be enough.

Level 50 Skells will handle the earlier phases easily, so I can't recommend much there. And the last phase has at least one attack of every attribute except Electric, so no armor recommendations there.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3H isn't my top FE OST, but it does have some great songs. Add some rain effects and you get this amazing, relaxing medley I found a YT a while back.

Perfect for work or just relaxing.

Man, rain is so calming.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Puge Counters can be made into Resist Time Bomb. 

*Looks it up*

I'll try to get this at least. Don't want an untimely Time Bomb to kill me haha.