Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Who did you pair with Cordelia?

Implying the parents child supports for fathers not just carbon copies with slightly different dialogue depending on the fathers in this one? :0

I paired her with Libra.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

How difficult would you say it is without the Overdrive setup? The description says the Time Attack Vita is not as hard as the actual one but idk.

I uh, never tried that myself. 😅 I waited until after I crafted my Arts: TP Gain XX augment and got all my Reflect augments. Sorry, I can't be of use. You're probably best off waiting for the regular showings of the Telethia Plume then.

Please note that the Telethia Plume can make itself reflect Thermal & Electric or Beam & Ether, and these reflects can last for a long while. Either stick to Physical and Gravity weapons and Arts, or make a Nullify Reflect XX augments for each of the above the Attributes you wish to use. Worry not, the materials to make them are easy to obtain.

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Implying the parents child supports for fathers not just carbon copies with slightly different dialogue depending on the fathers in this one? :0

Actually, I wasn’t. I was just curious.

LuciusLibra and Cordelia, eh? Never did that one.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Actually, I wasn’t. I was just curious.

LuciusLibra and Cordelia, eh? Never did that one.

It’s standard Cordelia trying to do too much and then boy A helps her moving boxes (I’ve heard that happens a lot in her supports) and they slowly fall in love despite her apparently having feelings for Chrom this whole time apparently.

Edited by Sooks1016

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Looking good there.

Although I’m partial to Lon’qu!Severa since she looks so nice with black hair.

Her hero outfit is just so pretty...

Also Inigo’s A support with his father confuses me, I can’t tell if he was kidding about being sensitive and pessimistic or not.

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Please note that the Telethia Plume can make itself reflect Thermal & Electric or Beam & Ether, and these reflects can last for a long while.

Yeah, although thankfully he seems to not do it that often. I've fought Telethia Plume seven times and of those seven, he has only applied is reflects twice.

Anyways, I now have my two Golden Yiggarith Hearts. I'll take a break and go farm materials I can reasonably farm myself because I think farming Blade Medals and then farming Reward Tickets will drive me insane if I do it continuously.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Anyways, I now have my two Golden Yiggarith Hearts. I'll take a break and go farm materials I can reasonably farm myself because I think farming Blade Medals and then farming Reward Tickets will drive me insane if I do it continuously.

I get that, it doesn't seem on paper like it'd take that long or be that hard, but in practice, I don't know how but it feels really slow and draining.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I get that, it doesn't seem on paper like it'd take that long or be that hard, but in practice, I don't know how but it feels really slow and draining.

I'd say it's because of the Blade Medal requirements. If you could take on Telethia Plume without needing Blade Medals, Reward Tickets would be gotten so much faster.

Is the randomizer a programm?

Could anyone give me a link, please?

A FE5 randomizer run sounds fun.

(could only play the SNES games)

Also just got SRPG studio. Benice Map might be happening, after all!

Dang it, forgot to buy a Steam card yesterday.

Though offer still goes till tomorrow, so it's not too late thankfully.

Also

aPLrMn9.jpg?1

Halloween gift

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

Decided to buy Lv.50 Urban Skell since the G.Paradise is using up way too much fuel while grinding for those control units. Might have to do with it having Phoenix Wings. I'll reserve the G.Paradise for when I'm driving Joker's goons to extinction.

Anyways, keeping with the musical references, here's Blackmore

IMG_20201101_004847.jpg

The name is a reference to Ritche Blackmore and the one song I've heard of him is this 

Although actually, iirc, Ritchie Blackmore was also part of Deep Purple so I've definitely heard him more than once.

Edited by Armagon

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Decided to buy Lv.50 Urban Skell since the G.Paradise is using up way too much fuel while grinding for those control units. Might have to do with it having Phoenix Wings. I'll reserve the G.Paradise for when I'm driving Joker's goons to extinction.

You can convert 5000 Miranium to 3000 fuel if you want to stick to the same Skell. Low on Miranium and don't want to wait for FrontierNav? The level 50 Support Mission "Scouting Antropolis" gives 30000 Miranium per completion.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

here's Blackmore

*This boss instantly enters my mind*:

...But posting a cool Castlevania boss is enough for tonight, to sleep I go.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You can convert 5000 Miranium to 3000 fuel if you want to stick to the same Skell. Low on Miranium and don't want to wait for FrontierNav? The level 50 Support Mission "Scouting the Antropolis" gives 30000 Miranium per completion.

Oh yeah, I know. But even with that, i felt that the G.Paradise was using up fuel a bit too quickly. It's fine though.

IMG_20201101_010858.jpg

I'd say I'm like halfway there. I can fight the lower-level Xe-dom in Sylvalum for the Advanced Cores. And of course, Miranium is no issue now that I have my 100,000 storage.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*This boss instantly enters my mind*:

Oh hey, Ecclesia! I love this game. It's the only Castlevania I've finished. Not that I've played many of them. One of these days I gotta give SotN a try, see what the fuss is all about.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

YOOO YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE THE MENU COLORS IN THRACIA?! WHY ISN'T THIS IN EVERY GAME?! THRACIA BEST FE!

Oh yeah, customizing the menus in Thracia. I'm not sure why that's a feature, but I love it as well. You can do it in TRS too, to a slightly lesser extent.

Good luck with Thracia, by the way! Use Hicks

2 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Only Heehee'ing here and there. Musse got nerfed. :C

inb4 loc change since NISA fucked up alot in CS4 Loc from what i heard

like changing Sieg to Zeke lol

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

377110562116468766.png?v=1

Then NISA has screwed up in multiple ways. Though I haven't seen any obvious localisation errors yet. I mean it has been just the beginning. Maybe my expectations have been a bit too high after playing III when she Teehee'd like a handful times in the prologue. 

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa