• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

That's the most backwards ass logic. Why would anyone dodge a heal?

Healer failed to focus, simple. It's not poor logic in the least. No need to get so upset over it. Next time maybe think before exploding about it?

Edited by lightcosmo

IMG_20201103_225122.jpg

Interesting that he doesn't aggro regardless.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Next time maybe think before exploding about it?

Sorry if it looks that way. I'm in an anxious mood.

Although I still think there isn't really a logical reason for heals to miss. It's just Kaga smoking a big pot of weed imo.

Like, as far as I can recall, Thracia 776 is the only JRPG of any kind where healing an ally isn't a garuantee.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Like, as far as I can recall, Thracia 776 is the only JRPG of any kind where healing an ally isn't a garuantee.

Final Fantasy II has spells with varying accuracy. The Cure spell is only 50% accurate. However, due to its unique leveling system, each time you cast it the spell is fired X number of times depending on its level. So at the max level, Cure XVI, means Cure is rolled 16 times, at 50% accuracy each to determine overall healing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Final Fantasy II has spells with varying accuracy. The Cure spell is only 50% accurate. However, due to its unique leveling system, each time you cast it the spell is fired X number of times depending on its level. So at the max level, Cure XVI, means Cure is rolled 16 times, at 50% accuracy each to determine overall healing.

I see. But at least the mechanics of that feel way more thought out than Thracia's "heals miss lol".

3 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Biden is leading in Texas right now. If he wins it, this should be the turn around to his favor.

Right now? Where are you checking? Since all I see is him being at around 500k down.

5 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

It was shown in the news ticker on my TV station.

Biden is leading in North Carolina and Texas.

Can't screenshare livestream unfortunately.

Biden is not winning in Texas unfortunately. He had an early lead but Trump caught up and overtook, unfortunately.

That being said, Biden has the west coast basically secured and things are looking good for him in Pennsylvania from what i just read.

Just now, Armagon said:

Biden is not winning in Texas unfortunately. He had an early lead but Trump caught up and overtook, unfortunately.

That being said, Biden has the west coast basically secured and things are looking good for him in Pennsylvania from what i just read.

Oh, news were outdated then.

So far the results are the same as last election aside Arizona might go to Biden.

That said the result will be delayed for sure since the postal votes in states like Pennsylvania will be crucial.

I don't expect to see a winner today.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I don't expect to see a winner today.

We definitely aren't. Mail-ins and absentee ballots still need to be counted, not to mention that a water pipe burst in a pretty big polling place in Atlanta, Georgia, which is delaying votes. 

This is not even counting the fact that the whole country will be on fire for like the next week, possibly longer, because if Trump loses, he absolutely isn't letting it go.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

I would like to see the link. I'm one of the three people in this thread who seems to actually like FE6 so I'm curious on this.

Ah, I'm sorry. I hyped it up and then went to sleep without dropping a link. Maybe you've already found it by now, but here you go.

(By the way, consider me 2 of 3. Believe it or not, we agree on something)

Any game where enemies appear at the start of enemy phase is one for the bin.

Well, except for Code Name S.T.E.A.M. since you actually can counteract them with Overwatch.

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Any game where enemies appear at the start of enemy phase is one for the bin.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I should probably have mentioned - Project Ember does away with 6's ambush reinforcements. They're all regular reinforcements in the hack.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I see. But at least the mechanics of that feel way more thought out than Thracia's "heals miss lol".

I'm not sure that "well thought out" and "well designed" automatically go hand in hand. 

Just because its not as complex doesnt mean it isn't good. 

On a side note, I heard from alot of people that again, the Pokemon DLC wasnt... good. 

That's too bad, really. Quality just isnt there, I guess.

Edited by lightcosmo

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

There is the Medicinal Lick skill in Etrian Odyssey V. When maxed out, the skill does 10 single-target heals, with a maximum 2 per character. An EO team consists of 5 characters, though the hound you have to summon to use Medicinal Lick does count as a potential healing target, thus it's possible for one character to not be healed at all (and four boss fights give you an ally which takes up another team slot for 7).

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

image.png.56d42cc9e5221b00fc0287311671e844.png

sips coffee

Good morning, everyone.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-8-06-51-AM.png

Morning.

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Insomniacs unite!

If only I was on to be here for this instead of alternating between sleeping for half an hour and staring at my ceiling thinking about how I’ve messed up. F.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Wakes up after less than 4 hours of sleep*

Why, oh body of mine?!

We're doomed we're doomed we're doomed we're doomed.

Filthy casual, I’m not sure I even had that much..! /s

Anyway, good morning everyone!

Edited by Sooks1016