I mean... you're not wrong. XD

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When you meet *insert developer of a game I want you to play* online

Which game do you want me to play?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

soon in Valve time xD

Alright! I'll go look for a way to become immortal then. XD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

After i finish this i plan to recreate some FE maps, and then the crazy benice map idea xD

Good luck! ^^

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Best way to have surprise reinforcements:

Place those full armors on the map, then have enemies spawn in those spots. Haha!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atm i am trying to figure out how to let my own units spawn

You have to go to database, and add units in the "players" section. Then, also in database, you go to config > initial information, and pick the units you want on your starting party ("initial members" button).

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And added a Ballista because if i am ever to create a big Kaga map it has to have Ballistas XD

There's a shooter class that looks like a ballistician, but you'll have to make your own ballistae for them at database > weapons. Actually, the game comes with almost no weapons, you'll have to make most of them. Or download them, but that's boring.

So, uh... Yeah, I'm hardly an expert, but I've got most of the basic stuff nailed down, so if you need help, ask away while I'm still awake!

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

After i finish this i plan to recreate some FE maps, and then the crazy benice map idea xD

Good luck!

now make Benice a trainee unit

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm just plain not using the game's main edgelord

I just saw this while scrolling back, and Faramir's definitely edgier than Volo. And that's including Volo's tendency to steal money from corpses. 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I just saw this while scrolling back, and Faramir's definitely edgier than Volo. And that's including Volo's tendency to steal money from corpses. 

Faramir's saving grace is that he spends his days saving Faye's life. He's edgy, but he has that wholesome side to him, so there's that at least.

Of course, I don't know Volo's character because I never did his events. I'll have to endure his presence in my next run. Just for curiosity's sake.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You have to go to database, and add units in the "players" section. Then, also in database, you go to config > initial information, and pick the units you want on your starting party ("initial members" button).

oh, Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's a shooter class that looks like a ballistician, but you'll have to make your own ballistae for them at database > weapons. Actually, the game comes with almost no weapons, you'll have to make most of them. Or download them, but that's boring.

So, uh... Yeah, I'm hardly an expert, but I've got most of the basic stuff nailed down, so if you need help, ask away while I'm still awake!

yup figued that out^^

Thanks again 😄

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good luck!

now make Benice a trainee unit

Thanks!

And i am not that evil xD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course, I don't know Volo's character because I never did his events. I'll have to endure his presence in my next run. Just for curiosity's sake.

Do you think you'll try to get Faye captured in 2-2, or have Dean murder Chaos? I did the latter way, and it's very rewarding. If you use a Broadaxe with Muscle Brace and some good ol' Commander aura, you can get Dean to have >100 hit on Vengeful proc.

Spoiler

Also, the Sakhalin Sicko Mode Hour™ is always fun to watch.

Speaking of which, I forgot to bring any fire or wind magic in 9-m, so I had to plant Dean in the chokepoint and watch him eat 29 damage Gigas Knight attacks to proc Vengeful and kill the dastard. 

Just now, Spara said:

Do you think you'll try to get Faye captured in 2-2, or have Dean murder Chaos?

I'll probably give Dean a shot, and if it's too difficult I'll go the boring way.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, the Sakhalin Sicko Mode Hour™ is always fun to watch.

Oh, I recorded that one for my LP, actually. That was pretty damn amazing, wouldn't have expected it of the old coot.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And i am not that evil xD

But Benice likes bad units

is Benice’s army the playable one?

Edited by Sooks

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if some reinforcements jumped out of beds, still wearing their pajamas? XD

This comes to mind.:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5-46-58-PM.png

Dude was taking a long and refreshing shower as you were infiltrating the enemy base knocking out his comrades.

And a little later:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5-59-04-PM.png

Someone had to use the run-down bathroom, turns out it was occupied by bad guys letting loose. They turn around and fight you, without washing their hands first.

“Eirika’s route is easy”

>First chapter has a group of enemies right next to a village you need to visit if you want another rapier and an angelic robe that Seth himself cannot survive.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“Eirika’s route is easy”

>First chapter has a group of enemies right next to a village you need to visit if you want another rapier and an angelic robe that Seth himself cannot survive.

Tana can easily swipe that village, though.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw you accidently make ''Lose a unit'' as a victory condition xD

Now give them max def and res. Steal works like Thracia in that you can give items to enemies, so the puzzle can be to get an effective weapon and hand it over to an enemy so they can kill the juggernaut.

...Why am I seriously thinking this over?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now give them max def and res. Steal works like Thracia in that you can give items to enemies, so the puzzle can be to get an effective weapon and hand it over to an enemy so they can kill the juggernaut.

...Why am I seriously thinking this over?

Haha

That could work as some sort of cryptic recruitment

''Have that unkillable unit killed'' to get a different unit.

Also, there totally has to be an event that triggers 15 enemy units to spawn at the same time, as ambush spawns, to the tune of:

That's what I'd do. All game long!