Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

If you mean Twitter, he’s had it since long before his presidency. It’s his primary platform and regardless of what I think like that isn’t obvious at this point Twitter banned him for inciting violence.

Well, what do you think about it?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So I'm going Round and fighting every tyrant in Xenoblade 2 on Bringer of Chaos mode. 

No cheese setups: that means busted QTPI setups are out, haha. 

New game+ for now, now confident enough to try otherwise yet.

I'll log my times too. At least for harder fights.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, what do you think about it?

I mean I did post this 

in response, and that’s on top of my posts in the US politics thread.

But yeah, I think it’s absolutely warranted and I find it funny that he tried other accounts which were instantly banned, saying Twitter is anti free speech when it isn’t, by our limitations on it, and he is the president who should know what is and isn’t protected.

Apologies to those poor teeheers trying to avoid politics.

45 minutes ago, Sooks said:

did they remove infinite warp in fe11, the remake?

Nope! FEs 1-5*, 11 and 12 all have infinite warp.

*FE4 is weird, but it's still technically infinite.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Where does the technicality come from?

You can only warp to your other castles on the map.

Or, in other words, there are fixed locations that you can warp to, but they can be warped to from anywhere.

Edited by Benice

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If you mean Twitter, he’s had it since long before his presidency. It’s his primary platform and regardless of what I think like that isn’t obvious at this point Twitter banned him for inciting violence.

no. i didnt type wrong. Twitch (streaming platform mainly for gaming) ban trump...

i already know long ago trump has twitter, its meme material afterall

Ah yes

IMG_20210108_214921.jpg

Bamboo Fountain. My deadliest enemy.

4 minutes ago, joevar said:

no. i didnt type wrong. Twitch (streaming platform mainly for gaming) ban trump...

Didn't realize he had one.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Didn't realize he had one.

lol, thats my thought exaclt. but i guess he really didnt, its just Twitch prevention move to detach any possible connection to whatever meme material mess going rn.

Edited by joevar

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Gamers are a demographic too, I guess.

Leaked cabinet meeting:

Trump: “I have a new idea for an ad guys! ‘Hey you! Yes, you! Do you like shooting the bad guys in the video games and fighting for what’s right? Yes? Well, why don’t you come on down to the capitol building this Friday, to overthrow such a corrupt thing as democracy! The goal is to try to kill as many reasonable and honest senators as possible, bonus points if you grab any cool treasure along the way!”

Just now, Sooks said:

Leaked cabinet meeting:

Trump: “I have a new idea for an ad guys! ‘Hey you! Yes, you! Do you like shooting the bad guys in the video games and fighting for what’s right? Yes? Well, why don’t you come on down to the capitol building this Friday, to overthrow such a corrupt thing as democracy! The goal is to try to kill as many reasonable and honest senators as possible, bonus points if you grab any cool treasure along the way!”

Or it was an ad for FE17, where you fight against Those Who Rig Votes In The Dark.

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Or it was an ad for FE17, where you fight against Those Who Rig Votes In The Dark.

turns out trump was the dragon all along? 🤔

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Trump be like: 3u5Pyn7.png

9 minutes ago, joevar said:

turns out trump was the dragon all along? 🤔

Trump in Three Houses?

”Such a brutal, irrational world we live in. Some believe respecting minorities, an act that shows you’re a good person, is necessary to maintain order. But they’re wrong, Teacher. The minorities are to blame.”

Edited by Sooks

3 hours ago, joevar said:

oh figures, i didnt finish it thats why i cant remember the game. i really like her design, whos the artist? any other work they done, heroes illustration maybe? somehow it remind me of valkyria chronicle

I'm not sure which drew the characters, but the two artists were Masahiro Higuchi and Hiroaki Hashimoto. Not sure what else they've worked on. This said one of them...

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-11-57-06-PM.pn

was the first to draw Peri.😀