• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Meanwhile, I am wasting away trying to get a question right for a Spanish assignment that is “No tengo hermanos. Soy [ans]” and is clearly trying to get me to say only child, but I can only think of so many variations of hijo único, so I just messaged my teacher

"Soy un solo hijo" might be it.

Also "soy el unico hijo" works as well.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Speaking of reclassing, I still have Haitaka's heart seal, but I'm not sure who to use it on. No, not Mozu. Going for the OP option is boring.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wow, Camilla looks absurdly overpowered. She's going to be the pride of the realm!

...The bench realm, that is.

Actually... a heart seal on Camilla would be quite good. It gets rid of her fanservice design in battle and makes her better. But I’m assuming you don’t want to use an OP unit? Is that true? I guess you might want to save it for Kabbãge’s kid, most people stay as nohr noble/prince just for fantastic skills, then leave.

Also, don’t heart deal Odin. An Odin who can’t nosferatank is like a Saint Rubenio who doesn’t tell people to play Berwick. He doesn’t know why he’s even here anymore. 😛

Edited by Sooks

Beat 3-13. Even though I was missing Jill cause I recruited her to the Mercs, it wasn't as difficult as I expected. It was simply a matter of blocking the ledges and having the Ballistas snipe the Hawks when needed.

Fuck, I lost. Maybe I should be using my invincible flier to get the villages instead of trying to send Kabbãge all the way around while paired-up with the team's only healer.

Yes, who would've thought that was a bad idea.

Anyway, have a cursed image.

38sx9rrj o

Also:

5fnvpqjp o

I have to admit, that line was good.

(You're one to talk, Kabbãge, half the time your face looks like the face of a demon!)

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fuck, I lost. Maybe I should be using my invincible flier to get the villages instead of trying to send Kabbãge all the way around while paired-up with the team's only healer.

Yes, who would've thought that was a bad idea.

Bring Elise.

Did you get to turn 7? Aka when... “stuff goes down”

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Haha that's how DLC usually is! Still, I've been faithful enough to give the game a chance when I didn't really like it at first, and being a dedicated fan, I dont mind spending $10 only. 

Better than the $30 you spend nowadays on DLC anyways. Xd

well, i dont mind spending 10$ for DLC too, its just that i feel weird because its 90% time spent in long dungeon (its the longest dungeon in entire game iirc) with the rest 10% in story after the dungeon and thats it. the amount of info you get from the convo is not even that much. might as well make it a skit (but its not funny, so maybe thats the reason 🤔.) i was expecting at least 30% of it spent in story since its kind of redeeming underused side character, and this is Tales of series with many skit after all.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

yeah even if you plan to bench Camilla that chapter is impossible to do without her

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

38sx9rrj o

I know those are meant to be eyes superimposed under the model's actual eyes, but I can't help but think of them as glasses.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I take it you just stuck to defending?

Whenever I played, I always made sure to "finish" it by beating Ike.

Nobody in the Dawn Brigade would've even scratched my Ike tbh.

My Ike's also end up more or less like that.

But then I'm someone who shamelessly Battle Save abuses level ups, so Micaiah with Purge takes huge chunk of his HP out. And I also have at least one DB in third tier (since I barely use anyone who I don't plan to bring to the Tower already) to also be able to fight him.

Having Ike end 3-11 with an Iron or Bronze Sword equipped also helps.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Radiant Dawn 3-E whenever it's not the player phase

20191101_014229.jpg

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Although Ike is only really good in RD. PoR is a mediocre unit, tbh.

PoR is also piss easy so being a mediocre unit doesn't really matter.

As a result, a chapter like 3-13 becomes... interesting, when I all have for reliable fighters is Micaiah (who is restricted in where she can move), Sothe, Volug, and Edward as the only units I can use. On the other hand, it also makes most of the GM units go down like chumps so I never worry about them when they show up.