• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Honestly, the Mario brothers are really the same. I play as Mario in those games because he’s red and the main character. Red > green but Luigi counters this by being a great meme so I really don’t have a substantial preference.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I'm supposed to be the TF2 fan here.

Can you claim to be a fan without having played the worst version?

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

What kinda stupid is that as an essay?

I don't think I remember a topic quite as dumb as that. Then again I probably would have failed that one.

I don’t even remember what I wrote, I just remember thinking that it was horrendous because I really had nothing to say.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t even remember what I wrote, I just remember thinking that it was horrendous because I really had nothing to say.

I am the one person I know who thinks that school uniforms should be a thing.

I just don’t know how to boost it score in the eyes of the computer 😞

I did a bit more of what it said to and my score dropped by .1. Time to email my teacher.

In all my schooling I’ve learned that the best way to get a bad essay/assignment out of me is to give me a specific thing to write about and give me a specific stance I have to write from, with no other information. And that might be happening civics now, ugh...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I just don’t know how to boost it score in the eyes of the computer 😞

I did a bit more of what it said to and my score dropped by .1. Time to email my teacher.

I'd advise starting a rebellion against the laziness that is using an algorithm or what have you to grade an essay.

Multiple choice? Yes. Math problem answers, yes. Complicated strings of information that requires the faculties of human rhetorical, emotional, and creative understanding to truly comprehend? Kill the machine tyrant.

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Just did. You pretty much summed up how I feel about it so far. Filler tends to kill the pace more often than not, despite the actual content being quite entertaining when it's new.

I'd say because of that, I might prefer Dark Moon more.

But it's also been a long-ass time since I've played Dark Moon so I can't say which one I like more definitively (I've never played the original).

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Galaxy 2 can be pretty rough. The controls being wonky at times didn't help.

What wonky controls?

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Mario is boring.

You won't be saying this when Mario hits you with the funny forward aireal in Smash haha gottem.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

MGEgh3v.png

Time for

YOSHI BONGOS!

let's hope i don't game over again, Ball and race took all my lives lmao

Ah, you're about to fight the giant robot with the tits.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Benice taking an L today with that take.

So, for the Pyra Mythra Smash update, are we gonna get an actual balance patch that actually, y'know, balances things? 

Like damn we could sorely use one. 

This a joke in case anyone was wondering, im not stupid enough to believe the devs will fix any of the major issues with the better characters.

Edited by lightcosmo

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

It doesn't mean that it's a topic most kids would be addressing or have a strong grasp of unless it's something they have an interest in.

And certainly not something to be throwing at a class who might be barely interested in it.

Then again that kind of etiquette certainly isn't my strong suit and far too often it's been used as a mark against people for the sake of it (See: recent event in the NZ parliament over not wearing a tie.)

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm not a fan of the waggle/shaking. For me, it's wonky. I realize that's not a common opinion, but that's been the experience for me in both Galaxy games.

I find it's smoother to shake the nunchuck than the Wiimote. Have you tried that?

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd say if you're getting so wrapped up in what other people wear, your priorities need to be reevaluated. Let people wear what they want. That's just my perspective though.

Try writing an essay on that with a minimum word count. “I don’t care about what you wear because it’s not important, and uh...”

But I didn’t even have that option, the assignment was about my ideal dress code.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

You can do that? I literally never tried it. Huh.

Yep. It's only for the spin-attacks, stuff like aiming and tilting require the Wiimote (I think) but it does make things smoother.

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

About the opinion part. I do like Luigi better, just not that my opinion is the only correct one.

True, only MY opinion is the correct one! I am always right! Me! No one else!

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

let's be honest here: Yoshi > All

That is very not correct.

28 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Can you claim to be a fan without having played the worst version?

Which one?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You won't be saying this when Mario hits you with the funny forward aireal in Smash haha gottem.

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of Luigi misfiring. Because Smash needed critical hits.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Uniforms suck and Dress codes shouldn't be a thing is basically my stance as well.

Yes, basically me as well.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Benice taking an L today with that take.

Eh, I'm used to it. 

From my perspective, we segregate each other based on what we wear or buy in schools, which is a problem to me. I'd personally rather have people form groups based on personality than materal.

Maybe that's just a Canada thing, though.

Or maybe I'm just a communist. I dunno.

Edited by Benice