• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Lol Femina calls her brother "Hawkesy" in her death quote. That's amazing.

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Killing Blume too is probably a bit beyond him, though.

He can take a shot of Mjölnir, and he one-rounds Blume with the brave lance.

Yeah.

Just now, Sooks said:

...there’s no way I can save these villages...

The villages aren't instantly destroyed. You just lose 500 gold per turn when a brigand is on them. You're not intended to get most villages unscathed, so don't sweat it.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The villages aren't instantly destroyed. You just lose 500 gold per turn when a brigand is on them. You're not intended to get most villages unscathed, so don't sweat it.

I’m not gonna get half of them period though.

Okay, hold on, hold on. I believe I may've made a serious misstep. Ctuzof got his fenrir tome because Shanan took a blow and I was waiting to get Lana to heal him. Now it's literally impossible to get to the shrine. Was I supposed to send Shanan ahead? I was, wasn't I? Urgh... I hope I can salvage this. I wouldn't want to reset in FE4.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

It's possible for the party to reach him before he gets his tome back. No need for Shanan to charge in there by himself.

What...? I can see no way how. I charged at full speed (I mean, funny way to put it, in the desert) and the units weren't even halfway through to Ctuzof. They definitely were in range of him, though.

Well, I had to rewind a bit, so I'm a filthy cheater now, but I was able to pull back and have Shanan dodge a bit with Balmung. Meanwhile, Finn left the knights with exactly 1 HP using the horseslayer, so I was able to Jeigan some stuff for Leif. Though now I'm probably gonna have him use the return band. Leif needs experience, and there's no more down at Leonster.

Well, I sure hope there's nothing too valuable in that village overthere, because there's no way I'm going to be able to save it with the force fields in place. Whoops.

Ah, whatever. Arena time for Leif.

Just now, Sooks said:

It was HP and Defense, Ruben.

That’s a bench-tier level.

Honestly, it could be worse, Gen 1 has few units with growths above 300.

Str would have also been nice, he has a good growth in it.

Oh, all right then. I captured the Yied Shrine and the entire cliff crumbled to make a nice path for Seliph to return slightly less slowly. How nice of you, Kaga.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It was HP and Defense, Ruben.

That’s a bench-tier level.

Booooooooooooooooooooooring.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shoutouts to Arvis for killing the enemy with three health instead of the enemy at full health who he certainly could have OHKO’d.

In my run Arvis didn't make it to the enemies. Funnily enough, that wasn't because I was being particularly fast - Arden was frontlining.