Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ohhh when Eltosian said “ship someone with Azel for a brief mention of the Fire Emblem” I thought they meant someone specific. Oops.

He meant Aideen! For sure!

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Some of the reactions on Twitter about Pythra's inclusion in Smash are hilariously bad, from the new Sakurai direct tweet.

"Xenoblade 2 is such a garbage weeb game and this is a wasted slot"

Eu_zFZqXUAYQRcj?format=jpg&name=small

Mhm, mhm.

Edited by twilitfalchion

qY4UCC9.png

Mushroom Kingdom army at the Border of Bowser' Galactic Empire, 2021, clorized.

On the side we can see scared Toad soldiers leaving everything to their Commander, Mario

I am the end of world 5, so fast

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

qY4UCC9.png

Mushroom Kingdom army at the Border of Bowser' Galactic Empire, 2021, clorized.

On the side we can see scared Toad soldiers leaving everything to their Commander, Mario

Sounds like an FE & Mario crossover to me.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

BRUH

Mapno Galaxy 2 took me about 140 hours to beat...

242 Stars or main game?

Sounds like an FE & Mario crossover to me.

Mario basically a FE lord @Sooks

Most have as much personality as him tbh

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

242 Stars or main game?

Main game...Which WAS most of the stars, in my case. I think I got about 2/3rds of the way through the greenies after that as well.

HGosh, I've gotta finish that up...

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Main game...Which WAS most of the stars, in my case. I think I got about 2/3rds of the way through the greenies after that as well.

HGosh, I've gotta finish that up...

Hmmm
I do think Green starts will take me a long time as well, but i doubt i will go up to 140 hours xD

Atm i think i played ~15-20 hours so far. Am at world 6 atm, and probably could push to Bowser's Galaxy Generator today if i wanted to (i mean, i do have enough stars to face him, but i like to clear the Galaxies in my way. Well, except annoying Tilt mechanic ones)

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

You know Treasure Island was actually pretty good. It was quick paced, action-packed and had some interesting characters.

Well, there's a reason it has a degree of appeal even now. I'd have assumed it was not likely mulch of writing. As someone who hasn't read the original.

(Also any thoughts on adaptations you've seen/heard/read?)

Gotta say though, the Level and Boss design in this game is A+ Not S because Tilt levels are a thing and they are the worst. I doubt even with real controls i would've liked them.

And the atmosphere. No words needed, just the atmosphere, OST and level design convey so much more than games with so many words they can make a book ouf of em.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Some of the reactions on Twitter about Pythra's inclusion in Smash are hilariously bad, from the new Sakurai direct tweet.

"Xenoblade 2 is such a garbage weeb game and this is a wasted slot"

Eu_zFZqXUAYQRcj?format=jpg&name=small

Mhm, mhm.

Lmao, it's sad people feel that way, but in the end it isnt their choice, and either way why would they care? Just dont pay for the character if you dont like them? Easy peasy. 

Dont ruin it for everyone else cause their salty. 

19 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The Disney adaptation, Treasure Planet, from the early 2000s is actually pretty good.

Not gonna lie, somewhat surprised you said it.

Certainly mid level in the disney films personally, but oh boy did disney do worse that decade.

Popped Daft Punk on the walk today, still disappointed that there'll never be more from them

Well, it is kinda amusing how even after two waves of DLC, Piranha Plant is still one of the better DLC characters.
Only really beaten by Terry, I'd say. Though Terry really is amazing. That character himself can do so much. The stage has a really fun gimmick. The music selection is overwhelming...
Of course having a fighting game legend like him join is absolutely amazing by default. But damn, so much bang for the buck.