• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Any sort of genre you’re in the mood for?

I think it's better to say what I'm not in the mood for. FPS, rhythm games, pure puzzle games.

Just now, Sooks said:

Hey, this unit in Spanish is about food.

My grade: 📈

If one of the questions on the test asks "are areas the objectively best Spanish food", the answer is yes.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Congrats! I mean, i know it's a small step, but still!

Thanks, I didn’t have any difficulty except for 1-4, which is the first level where you ride the dinosaur through the river. There’s this part where you go through a red ring and have to pick up all the red coins but it’s a level where you’re forced forward and they’re in a not straight line, BUT I didn’t know yet that red rings give you lives and green rings are the ones that give green stars so I wasted many attempts doing that only to find out that wasn’t how to get the star I was missing.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think it's better to say what I'm not in the mood for. FPS, rhythm games, pure puzzle games.

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb.

Why? Because, why the hell not?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If one of the questions on the test asks "are areas the objectively best Spanish food", the answer is yes.

..."areas"?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

.."areas"?

The fact that i cannot turn off auto-correct on my phone is genuinely annoying (i've tried).

I meant to say arepas.

Whatever you call them, they aren't two slices of cornbread with mozzarella cheese sandwiched in the middle and tossed on a griddle. Thats what you call "attempted murder", albeit one I've indulged in several times.😋 Local spring/summer fairs bring out all sorts of unhealthy food, and "mozzarepas" are one of the strangest of all.

Ironman, the way ironman intended.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Local spring/summer fairs bring out all sorts of unhealthy food, and "mozzarepas" are one of the strangest of all.

I think I might've had these at some point, although probably the most "unhealthy" Hispanic food i've had is what's called a peppito.

26845034706_0494a030eb_b.jpg

Well I guess they aren't any different from sub sandwiches apart from the fact that they're huge (well the one I ate anyway) and fries in them is consistent based on google images

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

I could suggest the Crash N. Sane series for the Switch if you're looking for a platformer.

Crash is something i could consider but ideally, i'd like a singular game and not a 3-in-1 deal.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Crash is something i could consider but ideally, i'd like a singular game and not a 3-in-1 deal.

Crash 4It's about time

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

http://www.strawpoll.me/42932175

I will let the public decide.

Darn, I don’t know any of these.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe (I had to Google the spelling of that)... continue Shantae and the pirate’s curse. The vote isn’t showing up though.

Edited by Sooks

The Anarco-Liberal ideology has been unlocked. New political parties have formed across the world.

fKWuw1n.png

Pft, the Imperialistas can barely win elections now. Only through coalition with the Conservadores. And now the Federalistas have split the vote even further. With how I have the representation in the Upper House, I now have enough Liberals as a safe base to pass Political reforms with less militancy. It helps Conservatives are still majority in the Upper House.

Also, yes, the Heavenly Kingdom won. The Qing weren't aided that separatist rebels sprung up in areas.

Of course, I can't call myself a Great Power if I don't gain a Treaty Port in there somewhere. Went for Kwangchowan for the Silk. Next target: Formosa...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, yes, the Heavenly Kingdom won. The Qing weren't aided that separatist rebels sprung up in areas.

I guess Hong Xiuquan is Jesus's little brother after all. I hope Shi Dakai is still around, the devout follower of the failed exam student-turned empire-threatening cult leader somehow deserves a good life after having his family slaughtered.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Well I guess they aren't any different from sub sandwiches apart from the fact that they're huge (well the one I ate anyway) and fries in them is consistent based on google images

Sounds like a borrowing from the "fat sandwiches" I've seen a few times, nothing is off-limits in those.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still not fully convinced, but from what I've gather the 3D version is slower-paced in a sense compared to the 2D one, so... alright.

The PSP version is basically a HD upgrade to the GBA version, which in turn is an enhanced port of the original SNES version. The DS remake is a plays like a different game.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You really shouldn't, I suck.

Then why people still read your LPs? Is it because seeing you fail is funny? What's the secret to draw readers attention?

@Benice too. You created a relatively successful LP. What's the secret? Please enlighten me.

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

What's the secret?

Uh...

I dunno. I just did what I felt like. And copied Ruben.

My advice would be to be fairly detailed for each update, though, so that you get some length. In my opinion, the less detail you put in, the more it's an "You watch while I play" than a "Let's Play", if that makes sense.

Ah, I now remember the few LP's I've started. Never finished any of them

The farthest one was one for FFVII. Got to the Northern Crater before I simply... stopped. That was back in 2011.

35 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Then why people still read your LPs? Is it because seeing you fail is funny? What's the secret to draw readers attention?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I just do them because I find them really entertaining to write. I do put a fair bit of effort into them (the wonders of too much free time) and I'm consistent, so I guess that helps?

I do know of one particular reader who is only in it to watch me fail, though. We'll call him Butterman. I hate him.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I do know of one particular reader who is only in it to watch me fail, though. We'll call him Butterman. I hate him.

Don't forget the one who caused so much Berwick chug.

Or the one cringy guy who's been meming across every run...

Benice’s LP is funny, both because his side story thing is quite well written and the way he describes what’s going on is always varied and never taking itself too seriously. I hope I explained that well. I mean, I’m not really an LP person...