Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I did tell you his recruitment is probably the worst in the series, if you remember.

I advocate the bench for him.

He's an earlygame archer that is stupid enough to make me like I'm. The bench can take Lissa, Virion's gonna kill the final boss.

If we get there.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've never used Virion. I don't like archers in most games, tbh.

You should play Sun God's Wrath, it'll teach you what a real archer looks like.

Alternatively, play Berwick Saga and fall in love with Sylvis like every other player before you.

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Sully is one of my favorites so this play through has the Sooks seal of approval for now.

I've never used Virion. I don't like archers in most games, tbh.

I just don’t like womanizers not named Sylvain, they are soooo boring.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's an earlygame archer that is stupid enough to make me like I'm.

I love how anime isn’t anime when you like it but is instead stupid.

Virion's gonna kill the final boss.

If we get there.

Hahaha... no. Probably not.

Are you enjoying this chapter?

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't like archers in most games, tbh.

Meanwhile, I'm one the exact opposite, to the point that one of my biggest unit bias is blonde archers (Leonardo, Klein, Esteban, Holmes, Jeorge, kinda Faval (he's my least favorite of the lot). 

Just now, Sooks said:

I just don’t like womanizers, they are soooo boring.

Yes.

I usually like the "woman who can kick my arse" archetype, but I don't care for Sully. Or her daughter, really.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, they literally said that Frederick only smiles "when he's about to drop the axe." Guy must have some issues if that's the case...

...Though having to hear Chrom and Lissa bicker all day would probably drive anyone mad, so I can't say I blame him.

Frederick is the "pick a god and pray" guy, which is a line so raw, it instantly makes him cool, no questions asked.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What I'm trying to say is, this person is on the team, no questions asked.

You know, I wished they picked a different name because Sully reminds me of

Profile_-_Sully.jpg

I just don’t like womanizers not named Sylvain, they are soooo boring.

I mean, I don't know, as far as womanizers go, just from this scene he goes far beyond all of them. Even Saul isn't as hilariously creepy as this asshole. He literally just popped into existence so he could perv on the toughest girl in the world. How amazing is that?

I love how anime isn’t anime when you like it but is instead stupid.

Hahahahahahah... Okay, that's a good one.

Are you enjoying this chapter?

It was very easy. That's the best I can say about it, really.

I usually like the "woman who can kick my arse" archetype, but I don't care for Sully. Or her daughter, really.

Yes, well, from just her first few lines with Virion I think she's my favorite character in the game. So yeah. We must agree to disagree here.

Just now, Armagon said:

You know, I wished they picked a different name because Sully reminds me of

Profile_-_Sully.jpg

Fortunately I never watched that movie, so I'm good.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Meanwhile, I'm one the exact opposite, to the point that one of my biggest unit bias is blonde archers (Leonardo, Klein, Esteban, Holmes, Jeorge, kinda Faval (he's my least favorite of the lot). 

The only games where I like using archers are FE6 PE, FE9 (kinda), FE10, and FE16, tbh. But I do get their appeal.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Frederick is the "pick a god and pray" guy, which is a line so raw, it instantly makes him cool, no questions asked.

I got so lucky that that was the line he said during his one crit of my play through.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yes.

I like Sully because her dialogue is pretty fun and she’s like pretty chill when she’s talking to not Virion.

Kjelle has no personality though, so.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Not, but seriously, what the fuck just happened. Sully I get, seems she's just another member of Chrom's entourage, but... Did Virion just pop out of the woodwork to stalk her? Why is he here? Why is he joining us? What is anything?

Why he was around Sully in that moment specifically won't be elaborated on, but you'll learn about him in time.

If you get that far.

I recommend managing your expectations regardless, just letting you know there is something.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Frederick is def one of my favorites in Awakening. He's basically Hanneman before Hanneman was Hanneman, but actually cool.

I don't know, so far they don't seem comparable. Like, at all. Frederick just feels like he's done with life all the time.

Also, don't give me that bull, Hanneman is way cooler that this dickhead. He wears a monocle!

Just now, Dayni said:

Why he was around Sully in that moment specifically won't be elaborated on, but you'll learn about him in time.

If you get that far.

I recommend managing your expectations regardless, just letting you know there is something.

I think I'd just rather assume that he's some idiot that they're letting stick around because everyone in this band is clinically insane.

Except Sully. Why oh why is Sully not in cutscenes. I need her in cutscenes to preserve my sanity.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know, so far they don't seem comparable. Like, at all. Frederick just feels like he's done with life all the time.

Also, don't give me that bull, Hanneman is way cooler that this dickhead. He wears a monocle!

I think I'd just rather assume that he's some idiot that they're letting stick around because everyone in this band is clinically insane.

Jesus Christ you’ve played like two chapters!

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

that isn't normal is it?

She got a 15% strength growth. So yeah, it's quite normal.

Her pref increases her strength growth by 20% but it's not exactly enough for her to suddenly turn into the Hulk.

So far, I can definitely tell that this game was translated by Shadow Dragon's awesome team. The quality of the script is there, except this game's cast is 10 times dumber and madder than the Shadow Dragon one. Take this as a compliment if you will.

Just now, Sooks said:

Jesus Christ you’ve played like two chapters!

Enough, with this quality of dialogue.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

1RMvjld.png

Will this have an negative consequences later on if i agree to him?

No Ma'aya.

Also, the folks from inside won't open the West gate. Though I suppose you are more likely to approach from the North anyway, since the events kinda guide you along that route.

Oh, good lord, the fucking bugged overlay... I feel like I'm looking at the game through dirty glass.

Also, why are we talking about burping now? Is this really the best use of the Shepherds' time?

Just now, Sooks said:

I think you’ve missed the mark...

Ahh, so you're just surprised that I didn't quit after Validar, are you? Hahah...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, so you're just surprised that I didn't quit after Validar, are you? Hahah...

Surprised you think Chrom and Lissa and insane...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

OH GOD LISSA GET THE STAFF, SUMIA JUST BROKE HER FACE AGAINST THE CONCRETE FLOOR

Oh, so we're just... gonna gloss over that.

Nice.

If you don’t find the idea of cute Pegasus girl tripping hilarious enough to laugh at it 15 times you’re in for a wild ride.