• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When is Cold Steel supposed to end?

it's thankfully already did. In a way that made me quit the series.

5 games of Corrin levels of MC....

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Though probably not the same ones as dear friend Shrimpy's personal gripes.

True, just as i was shilling Sky the last 10 pages or so, i can write the same amount about why modern games are bad. I can make Bow's comments about awakening look like a compliment with my gripes...

But i don't wanna get negative now xD

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It is a war crime to skip 3rd.

facts

Edited by Shrimperor

The game also has Zeus, Ares, Athena, Odin, Loki, Perseus, and the aforementioned Hades.
And despite Hades being the older brother, Zeus looks a lot older than he does, which is downright hysterical. XD

16.jpg

Well the Gods can choose what they look like so this par for the course.

Oh yeah! I was so busy with my backlog, I completely forgot about this one!
My next big purchase is gonna be the SMT III Nocturne remaster, so perhaps after that!

This is just my opinion of course but i do think Ryza 2 is a perfect sequel in the sense that not only does it improve on what worked, it takes the flaws of the first game and not only fixes them but improves upon them.

I am playing 6 games at the same time: a General-only Awakening run, Conquest Lunatic, Thracia 776 blind ironman, Vestaria, I started a new game in Dragon Age: Origins and I still have Trails FC.

I'm glad I'm on vacation from college.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Considering Zero no Kiseki in kinda Trails in the Sky 4, it wouldn't be a good idea to skip Sky3rd and play Zero first

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

is a war crime to skip 3rd.

Yeah, makes sense. I'll get to it eventually.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I can make Bow's comments about awakening look like a compliment with my gripes...

Please don't. We're being positive for once, nobody is being a jerk. Let's keep it that way, it's beautiful.

Just now, Maof06 said:

I am playing 6 games at the same time: a General-only Awakening run, Conquest Lunatic, Thracia 776 blind ironman, Vestaria, I started a new game in Dragon Age: Origins and I still have Trails FC.

I'm glad I'm on vacation from college.

Holy shit. I couldn't play this amount on games on vacation myself...!

Well, I think it's about time.

Hardened by the events of Awakening, Edgy Kabba realized that the best friends are the expendable ones, that the best bloodlines are the ones formed on the ground after a quick slice to a throat. And so she has returned to her homeland to finish what she once began, no longer a young, innocent little cabbage girl.

Fear her name, for she is...

Hsjp7p6f o

Let's go. I fucking hope this goes better than the last time.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Edgy Kabba realized that the best friends are the expendable ones

"As a friend, you are.....replaceable".

Helpful units: all the royals

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I think it's about time.

Hardened by the events of Awakening, Edgy Kabba realized that the best friends are the expendable ones, that the best bloodlines are the ones formed on the ground after a quick slice to a throat. And so she has returned to her homeland to finish what she once began, no longer a young, innocent little cabbage girl.

Fear her name, for she is...

Hsjp7p6f o

Smh not using my hilarious joke Woo! Another Ruben run. I hope this goes well, also fragile isn’t a good bane. Since you want to finish the game.

And diviner isn’t bad, but not great. If you care, anyway.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

True, just as i was shilling Sky the last 10 pages or tho,  can write the same amount about why modern games are bad. I can make Bow's comments about awakening look like a compliment with my gripes...

And I don't want to reopen old wounds for you!

Just now, Armagon said:

Well the Gods can choose what they look like so this par for the course.

True enough! Though no such implication is made in WO4, so it's up in the air, haha!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

This is just my opinion of course but i do think Ryza 2 is a perfect sequel in the sense that not only does it improve on what worked, it takes the flaws of the first game and not only fixes them but improves upon them.

That does sound promising! I'm definitely looking forward to it! ^^

---

Oh, by the way! I heard there is a new Neptunia game on the horizon, and it's a crossover with Senran Kagu--

Please don't. We're being positive for once, nobody is being a jerk. Let's keep it that way, it's beautiful.

Oh.

In that case, I should shut my mouth.

Spoiler

Having enjoyed Senran Kagura 2, and liked the characters in it (no, not because of the mammaries), I'm at least somewhat intrigued by the crossover thing.

Also, this theme is straight fire. Literally:

Spoiler

Playing the prologue again, I just realized that there's a ton of people here who just don't exist yet when this actually happens. Like, what is Benny doing here lol?

Just now, Sooks said:

Woo! Another Ruben run. I hope this goes well, also fragile isn’t a good bane. Since you want to finish the game.

And diviner isn’t bad, but not great. If you care, anyway.

I'm going to do 06's galaxy brain play of changing my Corrin later on with Breach of Fate, so don't worry about that, it's provisional.

As for diviner, it is merely a stepping stone. She'll be a witch.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Helpful units: all the royals

No.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

True enough! Though no such implication is made in WO4, so it's up in the air, haha!

Spoiler

Doesn't Gaia herself does this, when returning to physical form? I doubt that new body was how she looked before losing the first one.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You should have gone with the Monk talent.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Doesn't Gaia herself does this, when returning to physical form? I doubt that new body was how she looked before losing the first one.

Spoiler

Ooooh yeah. I forgot about that one!
Thanks for the reminder!

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

You should have gone with the Monk talent.

Again, she's going witch, so it doesn't really matter.

...Does it?

Well, at any rate, I can always change it at the Breach of Fate, so it's no problem.

Again, she's going witch, so it doesn't really matter.

...Does it?

Well, at any rate, I can always change it at the Breach of Fate, so it's no problem.

Yeah, not really. And with Diviner talent you get access to Basara skills (Rend Heaven and Quixotic).

Bane: Fragile.

Edgiest Ka: Gets defense on her first level.

Of course.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Yeah, not really. And with Diviner talent you get access to Basara skills (Rend Heaven and Quixotic).

Wha-- Wait, hold on. What in the world is the Ganglari? I don't remember this from my last run...

EDIT: Oh no wait, now I remember, it's the Plot Device Sword. Yeah, ignore this.

Edited by Saint Rubenio