Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Wha-- Wait, hold on. What in the world is the Ganglari? I don't remember this from my last run...

The clearly not-evil sword that has an eye on it that your clearly not-evil father gifted to you.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Aliens, obviously!

xD

Oh boy! XD

I hear there is an entire TV show that tries to convince people that everything people back then did that they can't explain was aliens. Religion, mythology, buildings... everything was aliens.
As if people back then had no creativity whatsoever.

I wonder if there will be idiots in the future who genuinely believe Pokémon are or were real because so many pictures of them exist. XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Oh boy! XD

I hear there is an entire TV show that tries to convince people that everything people back then did that they can't explain was aliens. Religion, mythology, buildings... everything was aliens.

I wonder if there will be idiots in the future who genuinely believe Pokémon are or were real because so many pictures of them exist. XD

Unbenannt.PNG

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, by the way! I heard there is a new Neptunia game on the horizon, and it's a crossover with Senran Kagu--

Yep, i did hear about that.

Horny levels are off the charts for that one, the devs don't realize what power they are playing with.

Still waiting on a new mainline Nep tho.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So true.

I love language.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

It's so stupid lmao.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yep, i did hear about that.

Horny levels are off the charts for that one, the devs don't realize what power they are playing with.

Purple Heart looks pretty awesome, though. Gotta give credit where it's due!

Spoiler

0GlWlMo.jpg

Just now, Armagon said:

Still waiting on a new mainline Nep tho.

Same.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It's so stupid lmao.

Agreed. XD

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bane: Fragile.

Edgiest Ka: Gets defense on her first level.

Defying expectations? This kabbage has high aspirations.

-------

Honestly, I'd be more likely to play Sky 3rd sooner if the PSP version had a proper translation. As much as I can play in Windows, I don't like switching back and forth between OS's because then I have to close my 15 tabs I have open and I can't remember which ones they were.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Honestly, I'd be more likely to play Sky 3rd sooner if the PSP version had a proper translation. As much as I can play in Windows, I don't like switching back and forth between OS's because then I have to close my 15 tabs I have open and I can't remember which ones they were.

the closest i could find the translation being inserted into the Vita version (aka the super inferior version) of the game, if you have a vita
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-the-3rd-evolution-english-patch.531268/

New Gamera movie looks wild.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Purple Heart looks pretty awesome, though. Gotta give credit where it's due!

Reveal hidden contents

Liking the witch aesthetic.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Just bookmark the tabs.

I made a tiny mistake and Jakob almost died. Fortunately, he dodged a 91%, saving me the hassle of resetting. Thanks, Jakob. Maybe this time I won't bench you for generics.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Playing the prologue again, I just realized that there's a ton of people here who just don't exist yet when this actually happens. Like, what is Benny doing here lol?

You’ve never had a nonsense dream?

I'm going to do 06's galaxy brain play of changing my Corrin later on with Breach of Fate, so don't worry about that, it's provisional.

As for diviner, it is merely a stepping stone. She'll be a witch.

Ah.

Still don’t know why Diviner but okay.

No.

What did they ever do to you? Just a suggestion.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bane: Fragile.

Edgiest Ka: Gets defense on her first level.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so another point of defense. So much for fragile, huh...

RNGesus is on your side. You can’t lose.

Try giving Odin some levels, because RNG is genuinely what decides whether or not he’s good. I mean that applies to most units but extra here.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

the closest i could find the translation being inserted into the Vita version (aka the super inferior version) of the game, if you have a vita
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-the-3rd-evolution-english-patch.531268/

Nope I don't, but thanks for sharing.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just bookmark the tabs.

Yeah ik, I was mostly joking with that, but I also don't like gaming on my laptop, lol. Something about it just puts me off, even with a controller.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Still don’t know why Diviner but okay.

Tomefaire.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FUCK Jakob died. Why am I so terrible at this.

Awakening has dulled your senses and you think anyone can do everything.

Edited by Sooks